Dirt Cheap 360 Controllers...

Sparticane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't really care if they're used, as long as they work just fine. I have one controller already, and I pretty rarely need a second, so I'm talking DIRT CHEAP here. If it has to be a third party used wired controller, so be it. I don't want to spend more than $15. Anyone seen wired ones on the cheap?

But, that is an insanely uncomfortable controller. your guest would probably thank you if you just spent about $7 more, used above coupon and edge card, and got an official wired one used..

But, if your guests' hands are of no concern, go ahead with the above $13.99 option...

[quote name='SleightOHand']But, that is an insanely uncomfortable controller. your guest would probably thank you if you just spent about $7 more, used above coupon and edge card, and got an official wired one used..

But, if your guests' hands are of no concern, go ahead with the above $13.99 option...[/quote]

There are so few people that come over to my place and want to play video games that I really don't give a crap. :lol: I don't care if it's comfortable or not, I just want someone to have the actual capability of playing a 2 player game with me NOT over XBL. :lol:

So I guess I have to go to a gamestop to get this "edge card" people mention all the time, eh? I don't know much about it. I despise gamestop, so I try to avoid shopping there, but hey, if they have the best deal on a controller, oh well, I'll hit'em up

Thanks for the posts you two!:applause:

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Go to the Video Game Deals thread for an Edge card at $2. Don't waste your hard earned $15.[/quote]

Info? I only see it for $10

bread's done
Back