Dirt Showdown at Amazon ($29.99 after $10 credit)

[quote name='maxrenderer']I was also wondering about the price drop, but figured I love Dirt and car carnage, so spending $30 of AZ credit was ok for me. I'll get a lot of play out of the game. I just wonder when Birds of Steel and Motorstorm Apoc will drop. They've been up there for a while (granted BoS has only been out a few months and I heard it's amazing).[/QUOTE]Where did you see that this is a price drop?

MotorStorm: Apocalypse can be had for $34.98 on AMZ, right now, which isn't as great as the BB deal (14.99?) or PS[R] but not too bad. I'm surprised it's not a part of the Greatest Hits line already.

[quote name='robodaddyo']Where did you see that this is a price drop?

MotorStorm: Apocalypse can be had for $34.98 on AMZ, right now, which isn't as great as the BB deal (14.99?) or PS[R] but not too bad. I'm surprised it's not a part of the Greatest Hits line already.[/QUOTE]

Amazon sells Motorstorm Apocalypse for $52.41. You can get it though Amazon from Empire Games for $34.98 shipped, but do remember you can't use any Amazon credit or make use of Amazon Prime when purchasing from a 3rd party seller.

[quote name='confoosious']amazon credit is like cash to me. I wonder if this is gonna be one of those super quick dropping games. $29.99 sounds great right now.[/QUOTE] Dirt 3 dropped pretty quick. I think it was because of that graphics card promo they were having. Dirt 2, I feel, held its' value a lot longer than the third game.

[quote name='SynGamer']It's still coming out to roughly $30 for the game, STFU and enjoy the deal :D In 4 one, hell yes![/QUOTE]

:roll:

[quote name='robodaddyo']Where did you see that this is a price drop?

MotorStorm: Apocalypse can be had for $34.98 on AMZ, right now, which isn't as great as the BB deal (14.99?) or PS[R] but not too bad. I'm surprised it's not a part of the Greatest Hits line already.[/QUOTE]
I didn't see a price drop. I want one, though. I bought Apocalypse day one and beat it the next day. I didn't like it as much as Pacific Rift and was a bit unimpressed with it. But now that I bought a Driving Force GT, I want it back hoping it will give me a new experience. But I don't want it for more than $20 since I already played it.

[quote name='maxrenderer']I didn't see a price drop. I want one, though. I bought Apocalypse day one and beat it the next day. I didn't like it as much as Pacific Rift and was a bit unimpressed with it. But now that I bought a Driving Force GT, I want it back hoping it will give me a new experience. But I don't want it for more than $20 since I already played it.[/QUOTE]Gotcha. I was going by what you wrote.

Yeah, Apocalypse was nowhere near as fan as Pacific Rift. It was fun but I had a much better time with PR and that's even with getting Apocalypse for free. The cut scenes were retarded and took away from the feel of the game.

bread's done
Back