Dirty Harry: Ultimate Collector's Edition (all 5 films) (Blu Ray) $29 FSSS

yabber

CAG Veteran
Amazon thru Source Media has Dirty Harry: Ultimate Collector's Edition (Blu Ray) $29.10 with Free Shipping.
The 5 films are Dirty Harry, Magnum Force, The Enforcer, Sudden Impact and The Dead Pool

Fulfilled by Amazon (seller has 4.9 stars over the past 12 months (49,089 ratings))

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=cheapassgam08-20&creativeASIN=B001608QVS

Includes all five Dirty Harry films: all special features on the Dirty Harry Special Edition and Deluxe Editions, plus additional special features and contents specific to the Ultimate Collector's Edition. Bonus Feature-Length documentary Clint Eastwood: Out of the Shadows; a 40+ page hardcover book; Wallet w/metal badge and removable laminated I.D. card; Five 5"x 7" Reproduction Lobby Poster Cards plus an exclusive UCE card; Scorpio Portrait of a Killer Poster-Sized (19" x 27") map of San Francisco detailing Harry’s hunt for the killer; Never-Before-Seen Production Correspondence.

Thanks, I picked up one. I think there's only one or two left from that seller (SourceMedia), but as of this post, there's 7 copies at $29.39 from Blue Entertainment (likely the listing you'll see upon clicking that link) and some copies at $29.99 from mirmedia_movies_and_music.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Great deal. This comes with some neat iextras too like a Wallet, and some lobby poster cards[/QUOTE]

It also includes a free coaster that's disguised as a blu-ray disc of The Dead Pool.

bread's done
Back