Disc/DVD/Game Doctor

Depends, do you need one for a lot of games? Is this a ongoing problem?

If its only for one game see if you have any smaller game stores around you. A lot of them use them for traded in games. One near me if you take a game in they will do it for free for you since it only takes just a minute. I had one I got off ebay scratched up and I called and asked if they could do it they just said stop in anytime I want and they would do it free so I did.

If you need one for a lot of stuff then yes they work. Well atleast my one experince with it did at that store.

http://www.amazon.com/SkipDr-Manual...CUKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315372558&sr=8-1

That one is 15 bucks and the reviews seem pretty favorable for its results.

Keep in mind that most discs doctors leaves a radial pattern on the disc surface. Doesn't affect playability, but it can affect resale value (a lot of collectors aren't fond of it.)

I just use the Gamestop scratch fluid and cotton rounds... it works on most things without leaving the pattern. Doesn't fix everything, though.

check your local mom and pop game stores. i know there are a couple around here that will do professional resurfacing for a buck or two. if you only need it for a couple discs itd be cheaper and better quality.

bread's done
Back