Disciples 3 19.99 at Impulse

Part of the proceeds go to charity, I really don't mind. Not a lot of turned based fantasy games out there, so this will tie me over until Might and Magic Heroes 6. Buggy is usually system specific, and bad is user opinion. Besides, its really pretty.

I know the guy who did a lot of the voice acting for the units. I always thought he was terrible so it's funny to see him get hired for a video game cast and then read reviews proclaiming how horrendous the voice overs are. It's really sad to hear him in the game too, since Disciples II was a really great game.

I wonder how that whole business works...

"hey were about finished with all these expensive production values and we've been working on this game for years -- now let's hire cheap, shitty VAs for our units."

[quote name='panzerfaust']I know the guy who did a lot of the voice acting for the units. I always thought he was terrible so it's funny to see him get hired for a video game cast and then read reviews proclaiming how horrendous the voice overs are. It's really sad to hear him in the game too, since Disciples II was a really great game.

I wonder how that whole business works...

"hey were about finished with all these expensive production values and we've been working on this game for years -- now let's hire cheap, shitty VAs for our units."[/QUOTE]

oh why not? ppl will buy it and suck it up like they always do :roll:

I vote with my wallet. There are some games I won't even play (cost me quality time for trying out better games) even if the publisher paid me to play.

bread's done
Back