Discounted Import DS Games and other items on sale at Play-Asia

MatLu

CAGiversary!
[quote name='MatLu']Play-Asia has a few new discounted DS games.

DigDug Digging Strike $19.90
Click Here

Kyouryuu Ouja Ketteisen: Kyouryuu Grand Prix #19.90
Click Here

Lunar Genesis $24.90
Click Here[/QUOTE]

I am not Recommanded this SALE

You can Get Digdug Digging Strike & Lunar here in the US for $20 each after $10 off BB coupon instead buy import version. Also, Kyouryuu Ouja Ketteisen: Kyouryuu Grand Prix #19.90 is not worth $10.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn! I was hoping Jum Super Stars would be cheap.[/QUOTE]That would be nice, but I imagine there is no reason to put it on sale. It is still probably selling very well, for an import game.

Nothing too special, but someone might want Dig Dug, Steel Empire, Summon Night or Far East of Eden. Note all of these are Japanese versions and are presumably in Japanese.

PS2
Cowboy Bebop - $29.90
Shining Force NEO - $12.90
Summon Night EX - $29.90

Nintendo DS
Dig Dug: Digging Strike - $19.90
Kyouryuu Ouja Ketteisen: Kyouryuu Grand Prix - $19.90
Lunar: Genesis - $29.90

Game Boy Advance
Far East of Eden: Oriental Blue - $24.90
Steel Empire - $24.90

Gamecube
Legend of Golfer - $19.90
Mobile Suit Gundam: Senshitachi no Kiseki - $19.90

[quote name='lurknomore']Anyone have any thoughts or opinions of Legend of Golfer?[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's worth it for the amusing title alone.

Does this place ship their stuff in Boxes? I plan to get Final Fantasy IV Advance and I don't want it to be smashed up when it get's here. I know it's being released here a few days before the Japanese version but I plan to get both.

[quote name='Drahken']Does this place ship their stuff in Boxes? I plan to get Final Fantasy IV Advance and I don't want it to be smashed up when it get's here. I know it's being released here a few days before the Japanese version but I plan to get both.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure all the games I've gotten from them so far have been in bubble envelopes, including GBA games. The GBA box managed in the mail fine tho, especially since the Japanese GBA boxes are narrower and not as poofy.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I am not Recommanded this SALE

You can Get Digdug Digging Strike & Lunar here in the US for $20 each after $10 off BB coupon instead buy import version. Also, Kyouryuu Ouja Ketteisen: Kyouryuu Grand Prix #19.90 is not worth $10.[/QUOTE]

Im confused, what coupon gets $10 off dig dug? I know my sister would like it, so if you could point me in the right direction that would be great! Then I can borrow her DS! :)

[quote name='Drahken']Does this place ship their stuff in Boxes? I plan to get Final Fantasy IV Advance and I don't want it to be smashed up when it get's here. I know it's being released here a few days before the Japanese version but I plan to get both.[/QUOTE]

I ordered Ouenden from yesasia and they shipped it to me in the brown envelope with bubble wrap. The game was in perfect condition even though it came all the way from Hong Kong. I wouldn't worry to much even if they don't ship in boxes. The chances are small that it will be damaged and they probably have a return policy on unopened games too.

Ordered Katamari Soundtrack, came in a box, perfect condition. Also came with like a 5 off 50 coupon, long gone. Shippping can take a little while, duh.

bread's done
Back