Discounted tools?

psychobuck

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, I'm now in the market for some tools. Mostly hand tools, with a power tool or two in the mix. Good screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, an 8 ft ladder, a cordless drill/driver etc...
From what I've seen Amazon is usually the cheapest. Sometimes Home Depot has an item for slightly cheaper. I've also been checking Lowe's and Sears. Does anyone know of any other stores / websites that sell tools pretty cheap? I'm only interested in good name brand stuff. No point in buying something that will need replacing in a year. Also, any coupons / codes for any of the stores I mentioned?
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Harbor Freight has some good, cheap stuff. If you find the right deals, coupled with coupons, you can make out really well.

i stick with lowe's for kobalt. lifetime warrenty-just take to any store and get a replacemnet. i had a pass through socket break, and they exchanged the whole kit for a new one over one cracked socket. sometimes you can find a 10% off coupon in papers or i believe some post offices (new homeowners/moving promo) and on some trash bags in store.

Yeah Kobalt is good as for myself I use Craftsman. Same as Kobalt with a lifetime warranty. In my experience with tools you get what you pay for in terms of quality. You can usually find some nice tools around garage sales for pretty cheap.

bread's done
Back