Discounted Vita Memory

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
I remember seeing this in one of the threads, but I can not find it now. Could someone share if they know the location of that link?

webuy.com currently has 32GB cards for $50. It could be a used card though as this is the online page for the CEX pawn stores. I have bought from them on two seperate occasions, one was brand new in the package and the other was just the card taped to the invoice. They also have 16GB for $25, 8GB for $15, and 4GB for $5.

FYI - CEX has flat rate $12.99 shipping on orders under $99. Still cheapest option it seems...I may check out a SF store.

[quote name='humidore']FYI - CEX has flat rate $12.99 shipping on orders under $99. Still cheapest option it seems...I may check out a SF store.[/QUOTE]

Well, I ordered a 32 GB card, $62.99 total after shipping. It was the cheapest
I could find between ebay and amazon...we'll see! I still feel like I'm wasting money just to be able to play all the damn games I bought :(

[quote name='humidore']Well, I ordered a 32 GB card, $62.99 total after shipping. It was the cheapest
I could find between ebay and amazon...we'll see! I still feel like I'm wasting money just to be able to play all the damn games I bought :([/QUOTE]

That's not too bad. The B&M stores are a joke, though, with their pricing. Sometimes an awful looking 'used' piece of hardware (DS, psp, etc.) goes for about the same as a new system.
I would bet those cards are closer to the 'price+shipping', if you were to buy it in store. I have rarely seen anything 'new' in that one store.

bread's done
Back