Discounts on GreenmanGaming and great referall: $5 for all.

Benedict

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has been mentioned before here.

Greenmangaming is a pretty new, and legit, digital download service with great preorder prices.
They still have 15% on Deus Ex and Dead Island
There are also some discount codes that can give you up to 20% discount of the price.
So for instance you could get Dead Island for 15% +20% of their usual price.

For instance, If I would buy Red Orchestra 2 from them their preorder price is $33.95 with %15 preorder discount. If I also use the 20% discount code the price will go down to $27.16 (€19.66/£17.04), compared to €31.49 which is the Steam price.

For me that live in Sweden the prices are magical, since they offer the games since a week or two back in $ instead of €. I think they have pretty good prices for UK-based customers as well.

Another big plus is their referall program they are running at the moment.
When you refer a friend to their site and they purchase a game worth over $5, you and your friend gets $5 credit for your next purchase.
They are planning to change the referral soon so you will get $2 instead and a maximum of 10 referalls.

Here is a code that will give you 20% off: GREEN-MANGA-MING1
valid this weekend.
other codes that might work: 20SUM-MERSA-VINGS (20%)

Some games you can also trade in, but not the steam-activated games like Deus Ex, Dead Island and Red Orchestra 2.

If you would like to use me as a referal and get $5 or the amount it is in your country you can use the following link:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=vokinoti

Here is the non-referred link to greenmangaming.com

I can also vouch for this site as being reputable and safe. The communication from the staff is reasonably good too.

Not wanting to hijack your thread, but I also have a referral link if anyone wants to use it:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=niletare

This weekend, you can pre-order Football Manager 2012 for just over £25.00 by using the voucher code "GOALS-GOALS-GOALS" at the checkout. Again, if you do so after signing up through a referral link, you receive £5.00 store credit after making the purchase.

New code for the weekend:
WORLD-ATWAR-20PEC will give you 20% discount on one of the following titles (price listed below is before discount)
EDIT: According to several people on different forums, the code will work on almost all of the games at GMG.

ARMA II Operation Arrowhead $33.96

Air Conflicts: Secret Wars $29.71

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 $8.46

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover $42.49

Men of War $10.17

Men of War: Assault Squad $29.71

Men of War: Red Tide $14.96
Men of War: Vietnam $29.70

Men of War: Vietnam Special Edition $39.95

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad $39.95

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - Digital Deluxe Edition $49.45

Sniper: Ghost Warrior $13.57

It is also suppoesd to work on Renegade Ops.

If you don't yet have an account on greenmangaming.com you are welcome to use me as a referall and you'll get $5 for your next purchase at greenmangaming if you spend over $5. See my first post in this thread for link.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works for Dead Island but I think I still want it to be about £8 cheaper or for the analogue fighting to be patched in for PC properly

New code that is valid for 24 hours only.
SUMME-RBLOW-OUT25
This code will give you 25% discount on all of their games!

bread's done
Back