Discover Cardholders: Redeem your Cashback Bonus at Amazon.com

Darknyss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
There's a new option for redeeming CBB for Discover cardholders. You can now link your Amazon.com account to your discover cashback bonus and use your rewards to purchase items at Amazon!

http://www.discovercard.com/landing-pages/amazon/cashback.html

Thank you for registering to Pay with Cashback Bonus® at Amazon.com

You can begin using your Cashback Bonus immediately to make purchases at Amazon.com. Just add items to your shopping cart and proceed to the regular checkout process. You will see Cashback Bonus available for use next to your Discover card.

Paying with Cashback Bonus is easy:

$ 1 Cashback Bonus equals $ 1 to spend at Amazon.com. There's no minimum.

How do I use Cashback Bonus to pay for an order?

If you want to use Cashback Bonus to pay for part or all of your purchase, you'll need to proceed to checkout through your Shopping Cart. When you choose your payment method for the purchase, you can choose the amount of Cashback Bonus you want to apply to your order. When Cashback Bonus is applied to your order, it will be displayed as 'Rewards points' in the order summary below the 'Place Your Order' button. If Cashback Bonus is not applied to your order, click 'Change" under the 'Billing Information' to use your available Cashback Bonus.

Important Message for One-Click Users

Pay with Cashback Bonus is currently not eligible for One-Click shopping. To use Cashback Bonus, you will need to go through the regular checkout process. Also, Cashback Bonus can't be used for certain purchases, including digital downloads such as music & movies, select gift certificates, Kindle downloads, Subscribe and Save items, AmazonLocal items, and AmazonFresh purchases.
In case you have difficulty using or questions about Shop with Points, please visit our FAQs.

Thank you for choosing to Pay with Cashback Bonus!

Sincerely yours,
Amazon.com
www.amazon.com
Earth’s Biggest Selection

That's pretty sweet. I've racked up quite a few points thanks to their recent 5% on gas (too bad that's gone for a while). But I really need to remember to use their Shop Discover site more often... I keep missing out on bonus points at place I normally shop at anyway.

bread's done
Back