Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days PSP $29.99 Amazon

Is it rare? I think Fry's had copies last I checked, and while I know people hate digital distribution, isn't this still available on PSN for 20 bucks? Or is this a different version?

Secret reprint anyone? I purchased this from Gamestop about 6 months ago for the same $29.99 price, but that was the cheapest I could find it anywhere back then, considering the average sale price was around $50+ on Ebay. So... back to my original question...?

Still, an excellent game and an excellent price, at that! :)

[quote name='MaelstromB']That link you provided is for "Afternoon of Darkness" which recently did in fact receive a reprint. However, there is no "Dark Hero Days" in the NISA store, except for the PS2 version.[/QUOTE]
My bad. I got confused with the first game.

[quote name='fujishig']Is it rare? I think Fry's had copies last I checked, and while I know people hate digital distribution, isn't this still available on PSN for 20 bucks? Or is this a different version?[/QUOTE]

It was rare, yeah. No gamestops in Oregon (as far as I could tell) had it, nor did our Fry's. Amazon was charging stupid amounts for it, as was everyone on ebay. As for $20 on PSN (Huh, turns out it was 20 afterall) most peeps on CAG seem to prefer their physical copies anyway.

Definitely a good purchase though for any Disgaea fans who use their PSP a fair bit. Takes an already -HUGE- game and stuffs even more content into it. :D My only gripe with it is the removal of multiplayer. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back