Disgaea 3 20.04 on Amazon

I shouldn't have bought it last year. It is the same game as 1 and 2. Burned out from this series. For collectors only.

[quote name='StripesOrBars']i heard atlus is publishing this now.

true or false or truefalse?[/QUOTE]
It's still a NIS franchise.

Anywho, the NIS America store has had it for $19.99, and you get the soundtrack with it + free shipping. ;)

IMO, part one was the only stand out title.

dear god, 3 sucked(compared to one, and even 2), but i poured my heart into it as much as the first 2.

if atlus is publishing this now, i guess ill rebuy.

[quote name='Amblix']It's still a NIS franchise.

Anywho, the NIS America store has had it for $19.99, and you get the soundtrack with it + free shipping. ;)[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it for sale on NIS' site for the longest :/ I'd love to see a restock of it...but for now, this is tempting...

It's a NIS franchise but Atlus is publishing it now? Would the copy have Atlus or NIS logo?

I'm also a bit tempted, but I've never played this series before. The only thing I've seen is the anime series that they released a couple of years ago, but it seems that not all the characters are related. Any comments? I know that some are comparing it to part 1 and 2, but I haven't even played those :p

I've only played this 3rd one. I always wanted a Disgaea game but never thought I'd like one (and couldn't justify paying so much - this was before my CAG days!)

So if you're like me, and haven't tried one, this is a good one to start with. I really, really liked it.

bread's done
Back