Disgaea 3 at NewEgg.com for $16

Awesome price, awesome game. Beats amazon by ~4$ too I think. I can't suggest this game highly enough for anyone who's liked any of the disgaea games or strategy rpgs. :)

Argh. Another game I'm tempted by, but it sounds like it's too frustrating-if I ever try one I should probably do a PSP one so at least it's portable.

I've also been dodging D3 for years. D4 has high-def sprites... Urgh. But $16 is a great price.

UGH WHY DO I WANT TO BUY THIS?

I've got Metroid Other M and Castlevania sitting in their plastic wrap on the shelf. This game would just join them and stay there by the time Disgaea 4 came out.

[quote name='mindsale']UGH WHY DO I WANT TO BUY THIS?

I've got Metroid Other M and Castlevania sitting in their plastic wrap on the shelf. This game would just join them and stay there by the time Disgaea 4 came out.[/QUOTE]

Because 10 % off

Its really $14.39 with free shipping after the promo code now I'm tempted the $1.60 savings might have put me on edge.:booty:

I like the game, but it does get a little old after awhile. Its a game that would look right at home on the Super NES.. which isnt a bad thing as games go, but is a bad thing as far as PS3 games go.... We all know graphics dont make the game, but they do enhance it. The price is right, i say go for it, but man.. it looks like a Snes game.

Was just about to post this thanks!. BTW it's a 500 point game on goozex so It's a decent flip (500 pts is about 25 dollars). There is a demand for it as well. 16 FP requests

I figure I won't ever do any better on it than $14 and change, new, with free shipping. Ordered. I AM BUYING MORE GAMES THAN I AM PLAYING.

[quote name='yuugotserved']Dont forget 10% code BFGAMES![/QUOTE]

Crap I knew I should have looked here first, before clicking on my e-mail from newegg and buying it. I wonder if I can resubmit or or cancel/reorder! :cry:

[quote name='Nyxaz']Crap I knew I should have looked here first, before clicking on my e-mail from newegg and buying it. I wonder if I can resubmit or or cancel/reorder! :cry:[/QUOTE]I just did it. As long as they don't ship them you're good.

[quote name='ryushe']I just did it. As long as they don't ship them you're good.[/QUOTE]

Too late apparently they charged my card quick.

I'm on live chat with customer service trying to get the price changed. If not, maybe they'll at least give me 1.69 in credit. It's not like I won't order from newegg again soon.

EDIT: Yay! Issuing me a $1.60 refund when it ships.

This isn't a reprint is it? I thought this game was pretty hard to find. Just old stock?

edit - this is a REALLY good price for this new. it will probably even become a collector's item at some point (sealed at least).

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys to get the 10 % off only inputs once per account if you take to long to place order after applying re-place order.

I'm making up my mind now and getting some opinions i hear it has good replay value for a single player game easily 200 hours for a platinum and the battle system is turn based much like Final fantasy tactics. And the story isn't based on the previous ones either so you won't get thrown off by it. I'm also myself in need of a rpg to play all i played on ps3 was demons souls got my platinum best game since MGS4.

I just spoke to a customer representative and the reason why it doesn't work (for some) is because we need to be subscribed to their daily e-blast e-mails or whatever they are called.

yeah I get
Sorry, the promo code BFGAMES you've entered is invalid.

I checked two spots, I get their 'exclusive deals, sweepstakes, 24-hour' stuff and I get their newsletter emails, where do I even setup my account to get 'blasts' ??

edit - well chat with customer service rep says this code expired yesterday, so that's a kick in the nuts, still a good price, just not as good, now I may pass though lol, I have too much to play anyways as well. Still a great price - I just never really went through all of Disgaea2 and some of the offshoots, big backlog

[quote name='CKaz']yeah I get
Sorry, the promo code BFGAMES you've entered is invalid.

I checked two spots, I get their 'exclusive deals, sweepstakes, 24-hour' stuff and I get their newsletter emails, where do I even setup my account to get 'blasts' ??[/QUOTE]

I think the 10% off code only worked on the 1st it stopped working yesterday morning.

bread's done
Back