Disgaea 3 First Press Limited Edition PS3 japan

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Nothing makes it look "Limited"....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wildnuts02']maybe it's numbered or something[/QUOTE]

Probably has some artbook or something in the case. Or going by the title... it'll just look different as it's the "first press".

[quote name='UberNinjaz']Nothing makes it look "Limited"....[/quote]

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-77-2-49-en-15-disgaea-70-2byk.html

89.99 for jp version. The one listed in yesasia is also the JP version with the same extras. you get a 2 soundtrack cd and setting source book (artbook?)
for that much, i think it's a great deal in yesasia.com if you like to import games. For non importers (which are most gamers on here in CAG), this isn't a great deal at all. Especially if you can't read japanese.

From what I've gathered from sites online, it has 2 OSTs, and the "First Press" part has a third included, also an artbook. I may be wrong as info on it was a bitch to find. Anyways, Google yourself if you feel the need to truly know, I'm pretty sure its right though. Remember the game IS in Japanese though. Do not buy it unprepared.

How great would it be if all Japanese games included English subtitles? I'd probably never wait for the US release as I prefer Japanese audio and subtitles for just about anything that comes out of Japan. Developers and publishers could at least leave the Japanese audio tracks in more games that do release here...

[quote name='tenn_volsfan']How great would it be if all Japanese games included English subtitles? I'd probably never wait for the US release as I prefer Japanese audio and subtitles for just about anything that comes out of Japan. Developers and publishers could at least leave the Japanese audio tracks in more games that do release here...[/quote]

QFT! I appreciate Japanese audio a hell of a lot more than English audio. This was especially true for the original Disgaea -- the only voice actor I like was when the prinnies said "Dood!" But if they did have Japanese audio with English subtitles, I'd definitely import, but it hurts since the dollar is getting weaker as the Yen gets stronger.

[quote name='Karuto']QFT! I appreciate Japanese audio a hell of a lot more than English audio. This was especially true for the original Disgaea -- the only voice actor I like was when the prinnies said "Dood!" But if they did have Japanese audio with English subtitles, I'd definitely import, but it hurts since the dollar is getting weaker as the Yen gets stronger.[/quote]

DOOOD!

Yea, I've been playing Disgaea 1 a lot this week, still haven't finished it.

[quote name='Karuto']QFT! I appreciate Japanese audio a hell of a lot more than English audio. This was especially true for the original Disgaea -- the only voice actor I like was when the prinnies said "Dood!" But if they did have Japanese audio with English subtitles, I'd definitely import, but it hurts since the dollar is getting weaker as the Yen gets stronger.[/quote]

Yeah. I noticed prices getting higher for games like MGS4 regular/limited editions preorder in NCSX. It's a good thing Japanese rpgs and games are sort of in a recession. A lot of great games this generation are coming out from US developers. I'm hoping for Japan to bounce back up once the gaming industry in their country picks up faster with gamers rather than casual gamers on the DS.

Wow, the price did jump, guess its not worth it now. My order is still "Ready to be shipped" so lets hope it finishes shipping.

Yeah the limited edition comes with a 2-cd soundtrack and a bluray case sized hardcover mini artbook plus the game box which is I belive identical to the regular edition. Preorders had another bonus cd but you might be lucky and get it (I got a preorder bonus cd for Soma Bringer at yesasia even though I ordered after the release date). If you decide you don't want the game, I'll buy it for that price :)

Hopefuly the US release will be the same (I think the Mana Khemia LE boxset is the same as the jp. one).

PS. : I hate you :D

[quote name='vito']Yeah the limited edition comes with a 2-cd soundtrack and a bluray case sized hardcover mini artbook plus the game box which is I belive identical to the regular edition. Preorders had another bonus cd but you might be lucky and get it (I got a preorder bonus cd for Soma Bringer at yesasia even though I ordered after the release date). If you decide you don't want the game, I'll buy it for that price :)

Hopefuly the US release will be the same (I think the Mana Khemia LE boxset is the same as the jp. one).

PS. : I hate you :D[/QUOTE]
me too i am hoping NISA will have some kind of bundle for the us version

[quote name='vito']Yeah the limited edition comes with a 2-cd soundtrack and a bluray case sized hardcover mini artbook plus the game box which is I belive identical to the regular edition. Preorders had another bonus cd but you might be lucky and get it (I got a preorder bonus cd for Soma Bringer at yesasia even though I ordered after the release date). If you decide you don't want the game, I'll buy it for that price :)

PS. : I hate you :D[/quote]

Oh fear not, I intend on keeping it :) Even though I mainly wanted the bonuses, its going on the wall.

bread's done
Back