Disgaea 3 pre order bundles are up on rosenqueen

Yeah if anyone has an artbook and/or flag, I'm willing to pay good money for it as well just to complete the collection. :)

I have their DS Touch & Play Set on pre-order as well. I always love it when RosenQueen gives some extra collector's items or limited edition sets with their games.

[quote name='refusedchaos']if anybody doesnt want their soundtrack, flag, artbook, etc...PM me so we can do a trade or sale :p[/QUOTE]

No one is going to sell their extras. Why would they pay 100 dollars just for the game.

I got the soundtrack as well. I can't say I'm disappointed (even though I would have preferred the artbook), since I was only hoping NOT to get the flag. ;)

[quote name='invinciblegod']My everything:
DisgaeaLimitedCollectorss-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

how? I'm jealous.

hehe. kinda funny that a lot of guys didn't get what they wanted. it would've been nice if RQ had a box where you could choose your PREFERRED bonus so they could satisfy customers who ordered early or something. the whole randomness was kinda lame.

btw, i also noticed that the strategy guide is wavy as well but it's because it's printed on super cheap paper. i kinda expected it due to the small size and thickness.

[quote name='invinciblegod']My everything:
DisgaeaLimitedCollectorss-1.jpg
[/quote]

i noticed your auction on ebay, looks like you're making a good chunk of change.

I'm potentially willing to sell any/all of the following:

The 2-disc original soundtrack (the one you could only get as one of three random items with the most expensive bundle)

The digital media disc

The custom soundtrack

The devil label disc, which I'm not entirely clear on the contents of

It's that situation where I don't particularly want to sell these, but if you really want them, make me an offer, and I might take it. Send me a PM if interested.

[quote name='addicted2games']how? I'm jealous.[/QUOTE]

I am guessing someone is lucky enough to get the flag and have the Japanese LE which includes artbook and 2 disc soundtrack

I have to admit.. I'm a very weak man when it comes to some things. I ordered 3 copies for the hopes of 3 special bonuses. It worked out and now I have all three bonuses, but I have three copies of the game. I feel happy and stupid at the same time.

But, I wanna keep my artbook, flag, and cd. At least I can take some comfort in those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn..just got back from vacation and didn't have internet, but I also got the soundtrack :(..Wanted the Artbook more than anything, but alas, I guess I'll take some comfort, knowing my strategy guide was not wavy and was straight. Damn..look like the flag and artbook were the rarer ones.

[quote name='Antic']The only thing I would have wanted from this was the soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

is the soundtrack the same thing Eb gave away.

[quote name='slidecage']is the soundtrack the same thing Eb gave away.[/quote]

EB/GS gave out the "Disgaea® Custom Soundtrack (Songs voted on by the fans)"

I was only interested in the full soundtrack that some people got with the highest priced bundle.

But how will I make FLAC rips without the CDs in front of me?! Well, besides tracking down isos of the soundtracks...

I have problems. MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles, P4; bought all their soundtracks just to make FLAC rips.

Does the Custom soundtrack come in a jewel case with printed inserts?

The one I saw at Fry's was in a printed sleeve.

[quote name='eau']Does the Custom soundtrack come in a jewel case with printed inserts?

The one I saw at Fry's was in a printed sleeve.[/quote]

Yup, all 3 were in Jewel cases

Has anyone else noticed that the version of the game that Gamecrazy is selling is packaged differently? The "custom soundtrack" sleeve is shinkwrapped to the back of the packaging with a sticker on front saying "Bonus Soundtrack Included" or something similar. Is this bundle unique to Gamecrazy? I'm curious because as a collector this seems like a pretty cool (and eventually rare) copy of the game to have.

[quote name='rarebucky']Has anyone else noticed that the version of the game that Gamecrazy is selling is packaged differently? The "custom soundtrack" sleeve is shinkwrapped to the back of the packaging with a sticker on front saying "Bonus Soundtrack Included" or something similar. Is this bundle unique to Gamecrazy? I'm curious because as a collector this seems like a pretty cool (and eventually rare) copy of the game to have.[/quote]

I preordered from Amazon, and that's how my copy showed up as well. When I saw the package in the mail, I had been curious if they'd forgotten the preorder item, as there wasn't room for a jewel case and the game.

It's the only truly "limited edition" bundle where the soundtrack comes with the game. Not unlike SMT Nocturne (the CD was inside the packaging but still the same idea) where you could buy the CD separately but collectors want the bundle.

True Bundle? Its just shrinkwrapped together, you could get that done for a quarter. At least RQ gave a jewel case and 2 bonus soundtracks as opposed to the one.

[quote name='rarebucky']It's the only truly "limited edition" bundle where the soundtrack comes with the game. Not unlike SMT Nocturne (the CD was inside the packaging but still the same idea) where you could buy the CD separately but collectors want the bundle.[/quote]

You are missing the point. ANY store that had Disgaea 3 with the soundtrack had the version that had the soundtrack shrinkwrapped with it. The soundtrack offered by rosenqueen is in a jewel case, and as far as we know they are the only ones offering it as such. Therefore, the rosenqueen version is much more limited. It has art inserts and everything else too, so duplicating this yourself is difficult, unlike shrinkwraping the cardboard sleeve version with Disgaea 3.

You are not understanding the packaging. Taking what you would get from GS and shrink wrapping them together with a $20 machine nets you what Amazon and GC sold. It was not wrapped together from the publisher or even the distributor.

i took a pic of the bundle for my blog. but this is what you get from RQ for the most expensive bundle. as i said before, i got the official OST. as others have said, the Custom OST is in a jewel case.

disgaea3.jpg

[quote name='jacknicklson']You are not understanding the packaging. Taking what you would get from GS and shrink wrapping them together with a $20 machine nets you what Amazon and GC sold. It was not wrapped together from the publisher or even the distributor.[/QUOTE]

No, you are not understanding it correctly presumably because you haven't seen it. It is indeed shrinkwrapped from the factory this way and even has a factory sticker on the front. It's not replicable by using a resealing machine.

Sorry to bump up this topic, but if anyone wants to trade their official OST for my artbook, I'd be willing to do that, just shoot me a PM.

EDIT: Gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to state how COOL Rosenqueen is. Last week, I called them because my preorder of Disgaea 3, the Strat Guide, 2 pencil boards and the Disgaea Media disk had not shipped and were still showing up as "Pre-order" on their site. The lady i talked to was very nice and said she was going to the warehouse later that day and would look into it if I wanted. She said it looked like they had printed out the order but it had gotten lost or something. I declined and instead asked to just cancel my order, deciding that I could just pick the game and book up in the store. Later that day, I was refunded my $92 and got a cancellation email....then the next day I got this letter:

Dear Valuable Fan,

Thank you very much for purchasing from, RosenQueen.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences. We have processed the cancellation for you order. You will be receiving your refund in 3-5 business days. Due to warehouse errors, your order was shipped out yesterday. We would like for you to keep this as a gift from us. The tracking for this is: XXX .
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.
Thank you very much for your continuous support.
Sincerely,
Merchant Monkeys

Today, in the mail I got two boxes from them. Upon opening them, they contained 1 Disgaea 3 game, 2 Disgaea 3 Strat Guides, 2 Disgaea Devil Label CDs, 1 Offical Sound Track, 1 Disgaea boxed Figure the Disgaea media disk and the 2 pencil boards. This is BESIDES the full refund they gave me. I was so happy and shocked. They have just made a customer for life. Thanks Rosenqueen! Folks, that site deserves your business!

[quote name='jousley']I just want to state how COOL Rosenqueen is. Last week, I called them because my preorder of Disgaea 3, the Strat Guide, 2 pencil boards and the Disgaea Media disk had not shipped and were still showing up as "Pre-order" on their site. The lady i talked to was very nice and said she was going to the warehouse later that day and would look into it if I wanted. She said it looked like they had printed out the order but it had gotten lost or something. I declined and instead asked to just cancel my order, deciding that I could just pick the game and book up in the store. Later that day, I was refunded my $92 and got a cancellation email....then the next day I got this letter:

Dear Valuable Fan,

Thank you very much for purchasing from, RosenQueen.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences. We have processed the cancellation for you order. You will be receiving your refund in 3-5 business days. Due to warehouse errors, your order was shipped out yesterday. We would like for you to keep this as a gift from us. The tracking for this is: XXX .
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hope to see you soon at RosenQueen.com.
Thank you very much for your continuous support.
Sincerely,
Merchant Monkeys

Today, in the mail I got two boxes from them. Upon opening them, they contained 1 Disgaea 3 game, 2 Disgaea 3 Strat Guides, 2 Disgaea Devil Label CDs, 1 Offical Sound Track, 1 Disgaea boxed Figure the Disgaea media disk and the 2 pencil boards. This is BESIDES the full refund they gave me. I was so happy and shocked. They have just made a customer for life. Thanks Rosenqueen! Folks, that site deserves your business![/quote]

Not looking to sell that extra strat guide are you? /wink

bread's done
Back