Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) $29.90 + $10 Shipping

Yeah, OP was totally wrong saying it was $29.99 shipped. Was about to bite until I saw the ridiculous shipping prices, this isn't really a deal at all.

[quote name='JiZames']Yeah, OP was totally wrong saying it was $29.99 shipped. Was about to bite until I saw the ridiculous shipping prices, this isn't really a deal at all.[/QUOTE]The last Play-Asia deal had free shipping, so it's not the OP's fault that it didn't continue.

[quote name='TooPoor']I'm still kicking myself for missing it on amazon for $19.99[/QUOTE]
^Pretty much this.

I had a fever that day, and when it finally went down I decided to go onto CAG, and then saw the thread, but it was much too late. Went back to bed afterwards. T___T

[quote name='Squarehard']^Pretty much this.

I had a fever that day, and when it finally went down I decided to go onto CAG, and then saw the thread, but it was much too late. Went back to bed afterwards. T___T[/QUOTE]

I am looking to find this game cheap even just the regular edition..
I loved 3 on my vita so I am looking for both 3 and 4 cheap on ps3

[quote name='hereon']I am looking to find this game cheap even just the regular edition..
I loved 3 on my vita so I am looking for both 3 and 4 cheap on ps3[/QUOTE]

Last time I checked, both the PS3 version of Disgaea 3, as well as the regular edition of Disgaea 4 were available on the NIS America Online Store for 20 bucks.

Also, not really sure this is a "deal", but since it relates to the topic, I'll go ahead and post it here:

http://www.estarland.com/Playstation3.cat..product.38067.html

From what I can tell, the cheapest shipping option is 7 bucks, which for some may be a deal breaker.

Another thing to keep in mind is that, considering this is part of their Megasteal sale, this price is only valid until March 31.

[quote name='hereon']I am looking to find this game cheap even just the regular edition..
I loved 3 on my vita so I am looking for both 3 and 4 cheap on ps3[/QUOTE]

Amazon has both 3 and 4 on PS3 for $20. Newegg has 3 for 16.99 free shipping.

bread's done
Back