Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (PS3) 24.99 w/FS at Newegg

It's $30 or so regularly on Amazon, so not really a huge discount.

If this was the bundle for this price I'd be all over it. Still not a horrible deal for people waiting for a little discount.

[quote name='TimesTicking']aww for a sec I thought this was the Premium Edition >.< I would have bit for sure if it was.[/QUOTE]
Same, oh well. I think I might just wait for the eventual portable version with all of the DLC/extras later.

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']Oh man, should I bite or wait for $19.99? Decisions decisions. It's not like i'm even going to play it right away.[/QUOTE]

I would think that would decide it. The game will probably reach $20 by or during Black Friday. $5 may not sound like a lot, but that'll be like 2-3 Steam games during the holiday.

[quote name='balbanesbeoulve']Oh man, should I bite or wait for $19.99? Decisions decisions. It's not like i'm even going to play it right away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I would prefer to wait for at least $20 as well. Only thing I worry about is whether a particular titles may go out of production before it reaches that level.

Been waiting for this to drop below $25.
yhgbnjk
Thanks OP.

[quote name='pizzaflavoredpudding']Same, oh well. I think I might just wait for the eventual portable version with all of the DLC/extras later.[/QUOTE]

Lol I don't think that'll be coming anytime in 2012. Seriously though, anyone who has NOT played Disgaea 4 and likes Disgaea then you are majorly missing out.
Not only did I laugh my ass off with this game, and fall in love with the characters, I bored the shit out of my girlfriend repeating all the jokes and plot twists. Play it and you will love the Tyrant Valvatorez. He's really the only main character that can equal or trump Laharl. Adell and Mao are great, just not as strong as the other two.

I have never played a disgaea before, should I start with 3 since its cheaper? is this one much different or better than the older game?

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']I have never played a disgaea before, should I start with 3 since its cheaper? is this one much different or better than the older game?[/QUOTE]

I've seen people more familiar with the series than myself say that 4 is the best, while 3 was one of the worst. That being said I've only played 3 (vanilla/ps3 version) and enjoyed the hell out of it and am now a fan of the series which is why I picked this one up. I also picked up the Vita version of 3 which includes all the DLC for the PS3 version and some extras, so I would say either pick up 3 on Vita, or 4, or rent. :)

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']I have never played a disgaea before, should I start with 3 since its cheaper? is this one much different or better than the older game?[/QUOTE]

I would play get and play 3 first as it is cheaper 19.99 direct for NISamerica.com (free shipping). Plus I would consider the story funnier with pretty entertaining theme, with cooler characters to be honest. But you can't go wrong.

4 might have been my favorite Disgaea. I loved 3, as well, but it's a bit ugly at high resolutions . 4 looks a lot better. I found 4 more difficult than 3, since I played all the way through 3 (the main story) without dying and without doing any extra leveling whatsoever.

I suppose I'd suggest getting 3 at the cheaper price, playing it for a long time, and then getting 4. 4 might be even cheaper by then.

bread's done
Back