Disgaea art book for Disgaea owners

tolhurst

CAGiversary!
Probably been listed before and my not be in effect but this is for all you lucky-ass people who found Disgaea at Circuit City (and if you're like me never register your games)

as ripped form Atlus.com

DOUBLEJUMP PUBLISHING, INC. ANNOUNCES FREE DISGAEA MINI ART BOOK
Register Your Copy of Disgaea After May 25th and Get A Free Gift
VALENCIA, CA May 20th, 2004 Today, DoubleJump Publishing, Inc., in conjunction with Atlus U.S.A., Inc., announced a special offer for fans who purchased Atlus's smash hit strategy-RPG for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness.

also if you could take a couple minutes and shoow support for GiFTPiA for Gamecube being a title they may want to publish in the US that would be swell!!!

[quote name='"Masterkyo"']I did Register couple month ago still nothing happen :([/quote]

I bought my copy the week after the re-release and registered the day
after I got it. Had the artbook within two weeks.

To be honest, you're not missing much. It's a tiny 8-page pamphlet.

[quote name='"floormat"']hey kymaera

would you be willing to scan and post the 8 pages as its so small ? jpg's or a pdf would be great. thanks.[/quote]

Will do so when I get a chance.

hmm i registered a week after they offered it(never got anything either) but at least it doesnt sound like i missed out on much

[quote name='Masterkyo']kymaera

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! :([/quote]

Heh. I figured that whatever I used to host them would get fried
quick by the hits, so that's why I used the cheapasswebhosting.

if you e-mail them to me, i'll host them on my .edu site. it can handle huge files so u can send me BIG versions if u want. my e-mail is ---. i think i have a 10 mb per mail limit and they raised my mailbox size to 100 so size shouldn't be a problem...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dead of Knight']Hah, kymaera, a larger version of your avatar is my wallpaper.[/quote]

It's from a scan of one of the Disgaea artbooks that is out. It spoke to
me and I had to do it as an avatar. Since I got the game and got really
into it, I've been a bit Disgaea-obsessed and tracking down things related
to it. Just got in a set of the Disgaea trading figures yesterday.

[quote name='kymaera'][quote name='Dead of Knight']Hah, kymaera, a larger version of your avatar is my wallpaper.[/quote]

It's from a scan of one of the Disgaea artbooks that is out. It spoke to
me and I had to do it as an avatar. Since I got the game and got really
into it, I've been a bit Disgaea-obsessed and tracking down things related
to it. Just got in a set of the Disgaea trading figures yesterday.[/quote]

Just because: link

kymaera-

Where did you get the figures? Any link to pictures of them? I'd love to see them...

Oh and thanks for the scans. :)

not to be too disturbing, but Etna is hot for a cartoon/game/anime/whatever character (it's disturbing cause her 'age' is a little young, haha). But those pictures of her in the mini artbook are great, especially the one of her laying down and looking back.

[quote name='Fodder']kymaera-

Where did you get the figures? Any link to pictures of them? I'd love to see them...

Oh and thanks for the scans. :)[/quote]

They're out of print. I ended up finding a set for a somewhat
reasonable prices on a Yahoo Japan auction.

Here's a link to a listing on Hobby Link Japan:
http://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljpage.cgi?TRA20153

if you happen to get 100% for the love of all thats decent please let me get the last 3% =P thanks

haha says uploading now. probably getting it from me. well enjoy 97 % of it ackkkk

[quote name='floormat']arghhh

after reading this i decided to look for more disgaea art and came across this

http://bt.hongfire.com/torrents-details.php?id=612

i dl and it reaches 97 % and dies

arghhhh[/quote]

I have the data, but unzipped and I can't recreate a zip file that the
torrent will recognize so I can't reseed it. Sorry.

Also, hongfire has a hentai download for those of you who share the
sentiments of Wank8734.

any chance you could send them through AOL AIM or something? if you have the bandwidth time etc...

hypercamelflop

if possible. thanks.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']this might be a stupid question, but where do you register?[/quote]

When you buy the game, there's a registration card that you can fill
out and snail-mail in.

To anyone trying to get the art-cd via the torrent and are ending up with a 97% complete zip.

End your torrent download, which will leave you with a zip you can't open as it's not valid, supposedly. Go here and download this repair program.

http://www.sofotex.com/Zip-Repair-download_L13676.html

Install, run, point it to the 97% done zip and let it repair. You'll be short a few images (10? 15?) but the zip it generates contains 960 images still.

Or you could wait for a host, or a seed with a complete copy...

once i have the zip is it possible to just burn it onto a cd-r as a zip file for it to just run? These images screen shots or japan exclusive art? I just sent for the art book. Are these images from that also?

cag1000

you could burn the zip file on a cd-r and unzip it in another computer with winzip. the easiest would be to unzip them all and burn them to a disc. make it a photo disc if you want to view it in a photo capable dvd player.

the pictures on the disc are a collection of mostly what I already seen on the web. still very nice to have though. Also i didnt see that many if any from the 8 page book discussed here.

[quote name='Wank8734']not to be too disturbing, but Etna is hot for a cartoon/game/anime/whatever character (it's disturbing cause her 'age' is a little young, haha). But those pictures of her in the mini artbook are great, especially the one of her laying down and looking back.[/quote]

what are you talking about? She's over a thousand years old. :lol:

bread's done
Back