Disgaea, DDS- limited quantities available on 8/29

I really don't understand the allure. Most of these games can be found pretty easily, especially DDS which is in stock like everywhere.

[quote name='EndlessChris']I really don't understand the allure. Most of these games can be found pretty easily, especially DDS which is in stock like everywhere.[/QUOTE]

In order 3 being the rarest...but not impossible
1.DDS
2.SMT
3.Disgaea

Interesting how they raised the price on SMT n' Disgaea ($55) & lowered DDS $3 :whistle2:k

[quote name='EndlessChris']I really don't understand the allure. Most of these games can be found pretty easily, especially DDS which is in stock like everywhere.[/QUOTE]
Where else have you seen DDS, Endlesschris? I've had a little trouble finding it, but I'd definitely welcome alternatives to eStarland, because then I could wait a bit.

[quote name='bdw418']Where else have you seen DDS, Endlesschris? I've had a little trouble finding it, but I'd definitely welcome alternatives to eStarland, because then I could wait a bit.[/QUOTE]

I just picked it up recently using my $10 credit from Overstock Auctions to get it for $42 shipped. But before then I was keeping an eye on Walmart and Bestbuy (I was hoping they would have it in store again to use my GGC).

Best Buy

Walmart

[quote name='Kuma']ive seen a metric ton of DDS at every TRU ive stopped into lately.[/QUOTE]

Probably because I've never seen a display case for it at any TRU. Anybody buying it would have to notice it behind the glass case and purchase it then.

[quote name='Josef']Probably because I've never seen a display case for it at any TRU. Anybody buying it would have to notice it behind the glass case and purchase it then.[/QUOTE]
actually in some, not all, they have an empty DVD case on the floor. Kind of YMMV

[quote name='rperez1025']I just picked it up recently using my $10 credit from Overstock Auctions to get it for $42 shipped. But before then I was keeping an eye on Walmart and Bestbuy (I was hoping they would have it in store again to use my GGC).

Best Buy

Walmart[/QUOTE]

thanks, that reminded me i still had a $10 credit also... just picked up a copy at overstock for $40 shipped... only 4 left

bread's done
Back