disgaea e-guide for free

This is old news.Double jump gave the e-guide for free a think for over a year now.Great guide though. I wish other publisher follow the same example of excellent well made guide rather then a half ass one.

[quote name='fatbeer']This is old news.Double jump gave the e-guide for free a think for over a year now.Great guide though. I wish other publisher follow the same example of excellent well made guide rather then a half ass one.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I downloaded one a long time ago

[quote name='Sulmona']well gamefaqs basically has free "e-guides" for every game ever made...[/QUOTE]

If your using the gamefaqs its a huge hassle.Some faq are incomplete,poorly written or missing some infomation.Most of the time you have to read several faqs to get really good information.For example,I have to read like 10-15 Final Fantasy X and 7 Tales of Destiny 2.Also,reading several of the faqs are a eye sore.

I'm not complaining much since the faqs are free. I prefer using guide since you get them for a penny if you can get them.Some guide are total useless like Forza guide over 100 page of information that you can get from the manual or the tutorial.

Actually I think some of the gamefaqs guide are better than guides that I brought. I mean the Tales of Sympthonia guide doesnt have maps. whats up with that?

[quote name='62t']Actually I think some of the gamefaqs guide are better than guides that I brought. I mean the Tales of Sympthonia guide doesnt have maps. whats up with that?[/QUOTE]

TRUE

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']Man you guys are harsh. I did not know about the E-Guide so thanx OP for the awsome post.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Some people are so inclined to criticize postings, that I'm afraid it might hurt the site by discouraging people from posting their cheap ass findings. Seriously, do people really have to take the time to post a harsh remark? So what if it's been posted before, or if it's old news? Does it really make you feel better to point that out? Just leave them be, they're just trying to help.

[quote name='Trocar']I agree. Some people are so inclined to criticize postings, that I'm afraid it might hurt the site by discouraging people from posting their cheap ass findings. Seriously, do people really have to take the time to post a harsh remark? So what if it's been posted before, or if it's old news? Does it really make you feel better to point that out? Just leave them be, they're just trying to help.[/QUOTE]

haha.. true.. sometime i'm kinda afraid to post about the deal i find.. but CAG generally has been pretty good.. there are a few here and there.. but it's okay.. afteralll it's the Internet... oh well... hope people who's been looking at the guide book can use this without paying top dollar.. oh btw.. I think GS has the printed version for $9.99 in store, if you can find one...

[quote name='Trocar']I agree. Some people are so inclined to criticize postings, that I'm afraid it might hurt the site by discouraging people from posting their cheap ass findings. Seriously, do people really have to take the time to post a harsh remark? So what if it's been posted before, or if it's old news? Does it really make you feel better to point that out? Just leave them be, they're just trying to help.[/QUOTE]

They're just trying to keep the site from being clogged with reposts. I don't think they intended anything personal against the OP. I too remember this free PDF guide from ages ago.

I think a lot of people are just very amused by the idea of a free official e-guide when there's GameFAQs and Google (Google knows everything, dontcha know).

Yup, I've had this for a long time now, but I'm sure there are many here who didn't know about it, so thanks OP, you done good.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only reason it is available for free online is because there was an error in the first printing, so to make it up, they offered the second, corrected, edition online for free, so those that already bought it wouldn't be screwed.

[quote name='fatbeer']If your using the gamefaqs its a huge hassle.Some faq are incomplete,poorly written or missing some infomation.Most of the time you have to read several faqs to get really good information.For example,I have to read like 10-15 Final Fantasy X and 7 Tales of Destiny 2.Also,reading several of the faqs are a eye sore.

I'm not complaining much since the faqs are free. I prefer using guide since you get them for a penny if you can get them.Some guide are total useless like Forza guide over 100 page of information that you can get from the manual or the tutorial.[/QUOTE]

Well in all honesty not all printed guides are complete either. The Ninja Gaiden guide is incorrect at the end. Proving that the person who wrote the guide never played the game.

I'm glad the OP mentioned this, because after the second edition was released, I believe they stopped offering it online for a while. I had missed my chance, but won't again!

The reason that the Guide is offered free is because the originally published Guide was riddled with errors. So instead of replacing all of the original guides, it was felt that an e-version would mitigate the criticism.

[quote name='Nogib']They're just trying to keep the site from being clogged with reposts. I don't think they intended anything personal against the OP. I too remember this free PDF guide from ages ago.[/QUOTE]

I have to respectfully disagree, because I actually feel like this site gets clogged with so many people ripping on an OP. Most OP's are pretty good about searching for a topic, and I'm not so sure that the search function is the most comprehensive. I just feel like some people like to rip on others to make themselves feel better. They just need a hug or something.

bread's done
Back