Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $24.99 New

thack

CAGiversary!
The website for a local video game shop has Disgaea listed at $24.99 new. It also has the Final Fantasy Anthology Strategy Guide listed at $14.99. The last time I tried to put an order through, the website had trouble accepting credit cards. However, I was able to put a call through and pick up a sealed Disgaea, as well as a copy of Valkyrie Profile for $35 (unfortunately this was the last copy). However, YMMV. I can't vouch for the website, but the local stores are great and carry an excellent selection of classic games. The link is:
http://www.slackerscdsandgames.com/
Good luck!

They have a few movies that I can't find anywhere else, mainly the bond movies Goldeneye and Goldfinger. Anyone got more info on this web site?

If you know any CAG members from the St. Louis area, they may be able to tell you more about it. The company is a local store with about 10 locations in the St. Louis area.

I tried purchasing and the site gave me an error after I entered my CC info so I'm guessing this is a b&m deal. I couldn't find any main office contact either so I suspect you would have to call each store to check their stock.

update: I called the number and ordered it over the phone but got an email soon after saying the pricing was wrong on the website. The correct price is $49.99 so I canceled my order.

As I mentioned in my initial post, you may have to put a call through. The number I called for the warehouse was 618-659-9331. As always though, YMMV.

Slackers is a great store. The B&M stores are overpriced but they have the best selection I've ever seen such as complete Crusaders of Centy, Harvest Moon SNES, Orge Battle, and so much more. Too bad they are pretty much Ebay prices. I was able to do some flipping there a few years ago but they've wised up. Now I avoid them due to the blue balls they give me.

[quote name='JunkyardGod']Chaaaaarlie's sig/avatar is giving me blue balls every time i see it.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='civx']Declined.[/QUOTE]

Pricing error that's why it's declined. I called and they said they can't honor the price error.

bread's done
Back