Disgaea: In-stock at Outpost.com for $34.99 + 6.95 Shipping

tomoyochan

CAGiversary!
Outpost.com is not listing this item yet, but I noticed when you add Digital Devil Saga to your cart and click on
View Related Items & Specials»
Disgaea shows up for $34.99. However, you can't add it to your cart.

I called Outpost at 1-877-Outpost (688-7678) and asked about it. They said that they do have it in stock (only about 23). They said they plan to get more. I ordered and paid for 2nd day shipping (about 40-50 cents more). I just got mine =) Fry's B&M has it instock too, but its $49.99.

When you call, ask for the item number 3682705.

Had to be the easiest order I've placed over the phone. Thanks for the heads-up on this one!

*proceeds to hump tomo's leg*

.........what!!! ;):lol:

good luck waiting.

i got mine back in an early TRU B2G1 deal with Chaos Legion (paid too much) and Gladius (pretty sweet, but still paid too much).

Assorted TRUs still have Disgaea in stock, $49.99 though. As the game is hard as hell to find, and the repeatedly rumored reprint seems like a pipe dream, those who don't get the game here (and want it for less than an arm and a leg on eBay), check the local TRU.

[quote name='sqyxzylyx']Thanks. I'll wait until it's $20.00 though. It reminds me of .hack:Mutation and Lowrider re-release.[/QUOTE]

game had a 2nd print last year and it never fell below the 50 buck level so dont expect this to get any lower then this

Aren't these copies from the new reprint? There was another thread about people finding Disgaea instock at Fry's again, but the copies were missing the white sticker on top of the case so they were probably from a new reprint of the of the game.

[quote name='ofacto']Aren't these copies from the new reprint? There was another thread about people finding Disgaea instock at Fry's again, but the copies were missing the white sticker on top of the case so they were probably from a new reprint of the of the game.[/QUOTE]

yea these are the 3rd prints

bread's done
Back