Disgaea prices dropping on ebay

Cosmic Dare

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I just did a search for completed Disgaea:hour of darkness auctions and it seems the avg price is now $35. I can't believe a single Atlus reprint session could cause prices to drop so much. Good for me, but bad for sellers.

[quote name='Rictor']More like 6th, I believe. There's another shipment available now that you can pre-order for $35 shipped. I'm sure that's dropped the Ebay price.

http://www.onfulfillment.com/nisamerica112/[/QUOTE]

Yep, seems like some sellers are charging about $43 ($35+shipping) for a new copy of Disgaea to make about $10 per copy (NISAmerica only charge $1 for each additional item). I guess that is what bringing the price down this fast.

[quote name='Cosmic Dare']I just did a search for completed Disgaea:hour of darkness auctions and it seems the avg price is now $35. I can't believe a single Atlus reprint session could cause prices to drop so much. [/quote]

Guess I got lucky.

$45.

'Course that was the original release w/ black label & cardboard box so more valuable to collectors.

did they change the box for reprints?

I have no intention of ever selling my original, but it'd be nice if they'd do box changes with reprints, makes everyone happy.

D'oh. And this was one of the few sealed games I have that I was thinking of selling when I get home later this month.

Oh well, maybe I'll just hang on to it.

bread's done
Back