Disgaea PSP $27 Used at Gamestop!

18.90 after EDGE, coupon, and tax... and my local GS has a copy. Tempting...:whistle2:k

BTW, this should go in the deals section.

Just went to my local Gamespot and like always they don't have it. :bomb:

And yeah this should go in the Deals Section.

[quote name='-Sean']Just went to my local Gamespot and like always they don't have it. :bomb:

And yeah this should go in the Deals Section.[/quote]

hmmm can I get a Store Locater for this GameSPOT store pleas? :)

I just took advantage of this deal with the 25% off used PSP and the edge card, got it for only$18.77.
The only problem is that a used Disgaea is EXTREMELY hard to find. I had to go to 8 different Gamestops before I found one.

[quote name='DrNo888']Would anyone recommend this for someone's first SRPG?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. It's EXTREMELY easy to get into. This game is very addicting. At least for me it is. It's a lot of level grinding if you like that sort of thing.

I am playing the PS2 version but I have the PSP one.

Absolutely DRNo888, I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Though know this: It also happens to be one of the all-time greatest SRPGs so being the first one you play will make others pale in comparison in many ways. It's also a bit more complex and time-consuming than some other ones out there. I played Jeanne d'arc on the PSP before plunging into the world of Disgaea and that's probably a good thing. Nothing against Jeanne d'arc though :) It also happens to be excellent!

Cool thanks!
I see there are a couple around my area based on GS' website.
Gonna print out the coupon and will try to pick it up this week.
Then it will sit in my 30 or so game backlog. :p

Any chance this was reprinted? I first saw it for preorder on bestbuy.com and thought it was just a mistake, but now there are tons of auctions on ebay for brand new copies, and well as being available on amazon (through another retailer).

[quote name='anteis24']Any chance this was reprinted? I first saw it for preorder on bestbuy.com and thought it was just a mistake, but now there are tons of auctions on ebay for brand new copies, and well as being available on amazon (through another retailer).[/quote]

I'm guessing that it's being reprinted. I too noticed the large amount of this game on ebay for like $30 (plus like $8 shipping for first class. Surprise surprise). I ended up pre-ordering it from bestbuy.com because I had a giftcard. The games "release date" is April 17 on the bestbuy.com

My local GameStop has a copy, but the inside of the UMD is scratched up like crazy.

Won't risk messing up my PSP just to see if it'll work.

Just picked this up last night...I dont know why I keep picking up games I dont have time to play..sigh...so veterans...how is it? always heard good stuff

[quote name='sotb_96']Just picked this up last night...I dont know why I keep picking up games I dont have time to play..sigh...so veterans...how is it? always heard good stuff[/QUOTE]

If you don't have the time to play it...DON'T! The game(at least IMO) is like friggin crack.

It kind of reminds me of an old school(NES) RPG game. A lot of leveling and grinding but fun as all hell. Just when you think you can't level anymore you find something else to level. Great game.

Hmmm... I always see a couple copies of this game at the Gamestop at my mall and I've always been meaning to pick this up every time I drop in. I was never really in a rush to buy it since it would just add to my backlog, but, seeing how hard it seems to be to find it I think I should probably get this while I still can. :whistle2:k

Well, after I get back from Seattle first. It had better still be there!

[quote name='-Sean']I'm guessing that it's being reprinted. I too noticed the large amount of this game on ebay for like $30 (plus like $8 shipping for first class. Surprise surprise). I ended up pre-ordering it from bestbuy.com because I had a giftcard. The games "release date" is April 17 on the bestbuy.com[/QUOTE]

I was just in Best Buy last night to get Patapon, and they at least 9 Disgaea's on the shelf, which I thought was odd because I remember people saying it was hard to get.

I assume it's been reprinted, and been reprinted en masse.

This game is super crack. I've spent the last two weeks just leveling up items in the Item Dungeon. Between this, FF Tactics, and Jeanne d'Arc, last year was heaven for SRPG fans.

bread's done
Back