Disgaea strategy guide for $19.99

FAQs suck. I always get the guides...my Gamestop is cool and usually drops them to 1.99 after 3-4 months (used guide price, they just dont want them their anymore) and I got this original Disgaea guide for 1.99, Skies of arcadia guide for 3.99, Suikoden II for 1.99 just keep yer eyes peeled ;-)

nice heads up, it's always the guides from the smaller companies ya need to keep an eye on. Recently I snagged a suikoden II, and wild arms guides from a store in Puerto Rico for 2.50 each. I wish I could find another Lunar II hardback guide fromWD, I could always use an extra.

[quote name='KingNES']nice heads up, it's always the guides from the smaller companies ya need to keep an eye on. Recently I snagged a suikoden II, and wild arms guides from a store in Puerto Rico for 2.50 each. I wish I could find another Lunar II hardback guide fromWD, I could always use an extra.[/quote]

I have one. Found it in a used bookstore in mint condition for a little less that 7 bucks. :D

For information, the 2nd edition is obviously more valuable than the first. From a collector's stand point, 1st editions are more valuable by far, although the 2nd edition run will drop the market value of the 1st editions quite a bit. Depends on how many printings they plan on having. Interesting thing is Double Jump Books is selling the PDF format of the 2nd edition on eBay right now. ^^x

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15121&item=3090805380&rd=1

-Soujirou

[quote name='"nachzeher"'][quote name='"KingNES"']nice heads up, it's always the guides from the smaller companies ya need to keep an eye on. Recently I snagged a suikoden II, and wild arms guides from a store in Puerto Rico for 2.50 each. I wish I could find another Lunar II hardback guide fromWD, I could always use an extra.[/quote]

I have one. Found it in a used bookstore in mint condition for a little less that 7 bucks. :D[/quote]

I am now in Ph34r of y3r m4d sk!ll5 ;-)

How is it cheaper to get the pdf from their website than their auction on Ebay? Christ, they are making money off a friggin pdf file. I'd rather get from their Ebay auction and have them pay the commission. At least they are not getting the whole $5 from me. And there is a positive feedback to boot.

Anyway, I got the pdf from my friend. :p

I'm actually glad doublejump that did a second version most guides are based on reviewers copy and might not conform with the final product so to have a guide that's actually updated to match the consumer copy is refreshing and I can only hope prima or bradybooks would consider such a thing

got a first edition, got the pdf probably plunking down the 25 for the print 2nd edition

[quote name='Max Spider X']How is it cheaper to get the pdf from their website than their auction on Ebay? Christ, they are making money off a friggin pdf file. I'd rather get from their Ebay auction and have them pay the commission. At least they are not getting the whole $5 from me. And there is a positive feedback to boot.

Anyway, I got the pdf from my friend. :p[/quote]

They are making money off hard work, good marketing and by satisfying customer demand. Getting the copyrighted PDF file from your friend for free is just wrong and illegal.

The doublejump staff on their forum boards are actually pretty nice, I wouldn't mind actually screwing eBay off their commission and buying it direct from their website.

That said, I bought me one of these babies because I prefer having the physical object itself.

bread's done
Back