Disgaea!!

sprintsucks5892

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Walked into EB today to pick up Makai Kingdom and Xenosaga. Looked around a bit in the PS1 section, and went to pay. Put my stuff on the counter, and the cashier looks at my games and says, "Look what we got in today," and pulls out a complete, and near mint (Just the case is a little messed up, easily swapable, as the artwork is fine) copy of Disgea. :shock: I'm like, screw Xenosaga and Makai Kingdom, and use my edge card to bring my purchase to $57.xx.
Weird, though, is that I had EXACTLY $58 on me at the time.
So while it may not be a great deal, I'm fucking excited.

[quote name='furyk']Wow, they've jacked the price up to higher then it was for retail. What a bunch of asswipes.[/QUOTE]

Supply and demand my friend, supply and demand. Even though I have my Disgaea already, I hope they reprint it again so more people can experience this game.

saw a video for the sequel today and needless to say I can't wait. OP I think the srat guide is free online somewhere I would get it to help explain creating characters and the assembly and such. Also I can't remember the term, maybe transmorgify, but there is a way to super power your main character ujp if you don't mind a little leveling up.

[quote name='jlarlee'] OP I think the srat guide is free online somewhere I would get it to help explain creating characters and the assembly and such. Also I can't remember the term, maybe transmorgify, but there is a way to super power your main character ujp if you don't mind a little leveling up.[/quote]
Yeah, I think it's Doublejumpbooks.com

And I heard the sequel's guide is over 600 pages long and an inch thick.:shock:

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']Yeah, I think it's Doublejumpbooks.com

And I heard the sequel's guide is over 600 pages long and an inch thick.:shock:[/QUOTE]
It was already a very deep game and it seems they have added even more to it. The video I saw showed some kind of bad ass stack attack

bread's done
Back