Dishonored $25 w/FSSS Amazon now

[quote name='Devulture']I planned to buy it in-store, not online. That's the thing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...it's nice to have the game in hand instead of waiting for it to arrive in the mail

Have never had any complaints ordering online with BBY. Going this route has even saved me a little money instead of purchasing in-store. For instance, last night I placed an order (that included Dishonored) that sub-totaled to $40.96 before taxes so I could use a $40 RZ certificate. Where I live the sales tax is 8.7% so the total (with free shipping) would've been $44.52. If I purchased this at B&M BBY, they'd take the $40 off the grand total. However, the web site took the $40 off before tax so I just paid $1.04.

Not a huge difference but I save a little $ and can stay away from my local BBY on Black Friday this year!

[quote name='FiveO']
Have never had any complaints ordering online with BBY. [/QUOTE]

Well you are lucky then because they are notorious for cancelling orders, or putting them on backorder and never fill them. This probably isn't cheap enough to be one of those, but they are a crap shoot compared to Amazon.

I will just throw this out there. Dishonored is one of the best games I've played all year. I paid full price on release day (got the $20 bb reward points) and don't regret it at all!

The length is lamented a lot but I've put in over 10 hours and only completed the first mission. You can rush through the game fairly quickly if you want but you will be missing an awesome experience. In the end you will get out what you put in.

You can play it guns blazing shooter style but it's not intended for that and it shows. It's better going all stealth or a mix of stealth and lethality.

bread's done
Back