Dishonored (360) - $29.99 at Target

100bullets

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
No sure anyone would be interested but since I did't see this listed anywhere else on the site so I figured I'd share.

I saw this was priced for 29.99 at Target yesterday. I believe the sign said "Price Promo" or something along those lines. I checked to see if the PS3 version was priced the same and it was not. Also checked Target.com and it is priced at 59.99.

I believe the promo sign said it was going on until 4/19 or 4/20? Sorry I didn't confirm.

This was at the Target in Chicago on Peterson Ave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a good game. And there's either new DLC coming out soon or it just released recently.

I bought it, beat it, sold it, then rebought it on BF for $25, I'll gladly replay it the "evil" way on New Game + when my Daus is a complete badass.

The whole morality thing felt a bit shoehorned, and you could easily brush off the stealth approach and go on a killing spree without much resistance. Other than that the world and level design is stellar. I think $30 is a good price. Hasn't it been lower?

It was $29.99 on Black Friday last year and maybe a couple other times. I don't recall ever seeing it lower than that. This is on my list to play next, after Bioshock Infinite.

[quote name='TooPoor']I feel they need a bundle version that comes with Blood Dragon...l[/QUOTE]

I believe you are thinking of the wrong game.

On topic this game is easily worth $30

[quote name='clonesniper666']I believe you are thinking of the wrong game.

On topic this game is easily worth $30[/QUOTE]

He is obviously getting his games hardcore confused haha.

[quote name='clonesniper666']I believe you are thinking of the wrong game.

On topic this game is easily worth $30[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']He is obviously getting his games hardcore confused haha.[/QUOTE]
You are right. I need to get some sleep.

[quote name='panzerfaust']The whole morality thing felt a bit shoehorned, and you could easily brush off the stealth approach and go on a killing spree without much resistance. Other than that the world and level design is stellar. I think $30 is a good price. Hasn't it been lower?[/QUOTE]

well that's a little disappointing, stealth is usually a way to avoid overwhelming odds but wats the point if you can just plow thru it. I guess i'll wait for a steam sale some time in the future

From what I've seen of the dlc, you aren't missing much without it. This was my favorite game last year, so cool and so much potential for improvement in a sequel!

This game honestly bored the hell out of me. I think the time period and the morality thing just didn't work. It encourages stealth but then discourages by providing you with abilities that are meant to kill people outright without providing much in terms of stealth abilities. I don't know......I may be in the minority but I found the game extremely boring. It was like a cross between Oblivion and standard FPS. I hated Oblivion with a passion. So that might put my opinion in perspective for you all.

bread's done
Back