Disk only Suikoden II going for $127

could actuallly not be from a bidding war, but maybe because of suikoden 4.....im too lazy to check the other auctions to find the truth... but im sure its out there.

LOL, and "The disc plays great despite the few light scratches it has." Gimme a break. What a waste of money. Bet the seller is happy as hell.

I like my 20 dollar mint copy that I got when gamestop had it for 40 bucks and I traded an NFL 2K2 back in 2002....

Good times good times... =)

I thought Suikoden II was for the PS2. They had it at EB tonight....I bought WoW instead. Is it that rare that I should go back and pick it up? What about the first Shadow Hearts? Worth $25/piece VG/NM complete?

[quote name='WebScud']I thought Suikoden II was for the PS2. They had it at EB tonight....I bought WoW instead. Is it that rare that I should go back and pick it up? What about the first Shadow Hearts? Worth $25/piece VG/NM complete?[/quote]

Definitely go pick up Suikoden 2. Shadow Hearts for $25 isn't really a real, but Suikoden 2 for $25 is big time.

[quote name='rockhero'][quote name='WebScud']I thought Suikoden II was for the PS2. They had it at EB tonight....I bought WoW instead. Is it that rare that I should go back and pick it up? What about the first Shadow Hearts? Worth $25/piece VG/NM complete?[/quote]

Definitely go pick up Suikoden 2. Shadow Hearts for $25 isn't really a real, but Suikoden 2 for $25 is big time.[/quote]

I believe what he saw was Suikoden 3 as he said it was a PS2 game. EB sells Suikoden 2 when they have it for $49.99 used. Shadow Hearts for $25 is nothing special. Great game though.

What sucks is that when people pay outrageous prices like this, they drive up the price everybody else has too pay.

Only collectors would spend upwards of $75 and more for a disc-only game, right? On the other hand, what kind of collector is going to shell out $100 plus for an incomplete and admittedly scratched game?

Wouldn't it be funny if they rereleased this game and made more copies? Maybe as a greatest hits or just a rerelease? Don't think it can't happen (Final Fantasy Tactics, Xenosaga, Puzzle Fighter, House of the Dead 3, Final Fantasy Chronicles and Anthology, Air Force Delta Storm, Vagrant Story, Dragon Ball GT Final Bout, ect) If the market is there the company may do just that.

Notice though, that it's konami. Konami is kinda like atlus in that respect where they will rarely do reprint.

[quote name='kristianator']the hell? tecmo super bowl is rare?[/quote]

Yea, I was wondering the same thing. I have it too, but no it's not rare.

damn makes almost me want to sell my near mint copy with a strategy guide... however i cant sell games for theres a hole in my heart where that game used to be hahaha

[quote name='kaji7p56']No game is worth $127. Especially a sub-standard one like Suik 2. Yeah that's right I said it![/quote]

Yes but you deal in crap and urine.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']No game is worth $127. Especially a sub-standard one like Suik 2. Yeah that's right I said it![/quote]

Yes but you deal in crap and urine.[/quote]

Yes but that's still better then Suik 2.

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']No game is worth $127. Especially a sub-standard one like Suik 2. Yeah that's right I said it![/quote]

Yes but you deal in crap and urine.[/quote]

Yes but that's still better then Suik 2.[/quote]

Well it's certainly more healthy for you, I'm imagine it would be much more difficult for you to suck down a CD.

bread's done
Back