Disney Epic Mickey Collector's Ed. $48.96

Controller and console skins? a 5" vinyl figure? no thanks
I'm sure the dvd included is kind of cool, since just by playing Epic Mickey you can tell the developers put tons of hard work and love into the design of all the levels with all the cameo appearances by tons of obscure disney characters. But I'll happily stick with my standard edition of the game.

Just a word of warning, the figure was broken in many of these, not sure how easy it is to repair, but this CE was slammed when it first came out for being pretty shoddy overall.

[quote name='etcrane']Just a word of warning, the figure was broken in many of these, not sure how easy it is to repair, but this CE was slammed when it first came out for being pretty shoddy overall.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, i never opened my launch $70 copy from Kmart yet. Didn't think the figure could be broken, whoops.

[quote name='etcrane']Just a word of warning, the figure was broken in many of these, not sure how easy it is to repair, but this CE was slammed when it first came out for being pretty shoddy overall.[/QUOTE]

Disney will replace them for free. I bought one last week and the figure was broken, emailed Disney game support and my new one arrived a few days ago.

bread's done
Back