Disney Infinity 1.0 Free on Wii U eShop

Awesome news. Sold my PS3 to help pay for my PS4 and didn't know what to do with my base and the 13 figures we have. Now looks like we have the game again for free! Thanks OP

Yeah, I just saw this when I logged into my Club Nintendo account! lol. Dizzam... 80 coins for a free download is pretty damn generous! :). I downloaded it yesterday afternoon around 12:30 and still don't see the survey in my account. Usually, surveys pop up pretty quickly for me (usually within a few hours at best), so I actually hope this goes through! :pray:
Yea, I see the 80 coin offer under "Download any new games?", but it's not showing up in my To-Do list yet. (I downloaded and played it yesterday).

Right under that, Nintendo says "Registration survey (+10) available on select titles during first seven days after download", so it has a week to show up.

BTW, worked great w/ my PS3 base last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb question:

Since figures in all the starter packs are identical, would the cheapest way to work this (since I also want DI 2.0) be:

A) Buy super cheap copy of the 3DS Starter Pack for DI 1.0

then

B) Buy WiiU/PS3/PS4 Starter Pack for DI 2.0.

This should net me the playsets, figures, and power coins from DI 1.0 (plus the 3DS game and base for giggles) for $20 or so, then I have the free Wii U download and the DI 2.0 base to make it all work.

Am I wrong?

bread's done
Back