Disney Infinity 3-Packs Sidekicks & Villains $14.96, Cars & Lone Ranger Play Sets $19.96 (Available for in-store pickup)

the modular setting usually dont go into their computers until Saturday or Sunday so unless a manager or a decent associate is ontop of stuff(which usually they are not) it wont be set until the dept. manager comes in.

funny my local store was getting shipments daily starting this past Monday . so i believe the we havent got any shipments excuse is bull..its more like "well Walter didn't put the gaming stuff away right and we dont know where they are so you're S O L til he comes back"

so just keep trying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Work at a WI Walmart (going back from lunch in a minute). Smaller store; we didn't get any 3-packs or adventure packs in, but I got everything ready for overnights to put out at Midnight before I left at 5pm yesterday, came in at 11am and found everything I had thrown on the cart to go out was literally exactly where I left it, untouched, from the night before.

I'd be tempted if the adventure packs added trophies, but it looks like they're copying Skylanders and making sure none of the trophies require additional figures . . . good to a point, but if I'm spending twice as much on extra figures I want some extra acknowledgement. So looks like I'm passing for now.

I had a similar experience -- one Walmart had nothing but the starter sets out, a bigger Walmart had the starter sets and single packs only, while a small run down Walmart had everything stocked properly. Go figure.

Anyway, I was able to pick up one of the 3-figure packs for the sale price. Thanks OP!

As a side note, I was also there day 1 for the Skylander launch. It was almost exactly the same sort of situation. My Best Buy didn't even know what I was talking about. Fast forward to Christmas, you couldn't find the things. Expect the same with Infinity since it's getting really good reviews. I've only seen one negative one so far.

Colma, CA target has the sidekicks 3 pack for 9.49. Don't know if it applies to all targets (1 left as of 9:15pst). Only thing left besides that we're single characters.
Anyone else run into cheap 3 packs? The villains 3 pack was normal price at my store.

Last edited by a moderator:
ykcq.jpg
Apparently my Walmart Supercenter (Casselberry/Winter Park?, FL, on Semoran) received *nothing.* The section's empty, waiting to be stocked, but they're still waiting for their shipment.

EDIT: FWIW, I had someone scan the shelf tag, and she was the one who told me they hadn't received their shipment. Then after returning home from having breakfast at McD's, I was able to place an in-store pickup at the same store, supposedly able to be picked up today. We'll see how that turns out.
I'll let you in on a little secret:

Walmart employees tend to wait until noonish before they put out new release stuff.

If the guy scanned it with the scannermabobber, it more than likely had a count but no bin location, which means he didn't want to be arsed to find where they are. So he told you a lie by saying that they haven't received them yet.

it looks like my order got cancelled, i guess they didn't have it in stock or it got sold out. It looks like i would have to hit up a couple of walmarts on my to work tonite hoping they still have it.

it looks like my order got cancelled, i guess they didn't have it in stock or it got sold out. It looks like i would have to hit up a couple of walmarts on my to work tonite hoping they still have it.
Go to target or bestbuy & get them price match it or you can get it from amazon with free shipping ;)

My local Target ad had both the cars and lone ranger sets for $ 17.46 each. Was able to get walmart to price match both. I also ran into the not stocked issue and had to have a manager go pull them from the back.

bread's done
Back