Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Gonna go pick up Special Edition Jack tomorrow at GS. Haven't received a call from them yet but I am assuming tomorrow is still the release date.
I'm not sure what their policy is on these figures (new to DI), but typically the day they have listed is the date a product is being released from the warehouse, so it's often not available in store until the next day. Again, for all I know, the figures are already sitting in the store's backroom, but most of the time with GS, you take the day listed and add one day for shipping to the store.

I can confirm that GS.com hasn't sent me anything in regard to my order.

Toys R Us upcoming Infinity deals are:

Week starting 10/20 - Buy the $19.99 Play N Store get any Infinity figure for $1.99 (Woody hits stores 10/22.)

Week starting 10/27 - Figs are 2 for $20

Week starting 10/20 - Buy the $19.99 Play N Store get any Infinity figure for $1.99 (Woody hits stores 10/22.)

What's the Play N Store? Also anyone that wants the Toy Story Playset check your Toys R Us now! They broke the street date. I passed on it for now but you could buy 2 at B1G1 40% off and maybe sell one? Anywho I'll post a pic as soon as I get home.

Wasn't it the 16th for the Jack CE release?
Worth checking today.

I had my preorder but no call telling me it was in. Called up and they found it in store.

Picked it up during lunch. From what they told me, they only got in the one, which was my preorder.

Oh, and it looks sweet :)

So, that's when I get Woody and Francesco. Thanks.

What's the Play N Store?
Think it's that cubbie looking thing that you slide the portal into.

THIS: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21822886&cp=2255956.3209580.21427896&parentPage=family

how many folks are taking advantage of the TRU buy 1 get one 40% off deal? I'm debating on whether to use that to order the toy story set, frozen pack, woody and jack skellington.  Is there a better deal coming? (I mean, I'm sure there is, but does anyone know of an announced deal that would beat this.)

BOOM!

fee0lu.jpg

Also, my TRU is stock FULL of the Gold Packs series 1-3 so if any of you are missing any then I'll be happy to pick them up for you guys tomorrow. Just $8 shipped per pack, $13 if you want two. You MUST PM before 8am tomorrow morning though.

Hi! I finally get to talk on this thread. Picked up DI today :)

That Jack special edition figure is tempting. Only thing different is the case?

I wish the TRU I went to a few hours ago broke the date for the Toy Story set. I would've definitely picked it up. I did manage to take advantage of the B1G1 40% off. Got quite a nice collection to start out with. 

I should've known this game was going to be dangerous. 

I went and picked up my Jack SE yesterday. I called to make sure he'd be there because although the website said the 15th, they had told me it'd be in the 16th when I pre-ordered him. He's pretty cool and the guy was kind of jealous. I didn't see any out other than the one he had locked up for me so I'm guessing they only received pre-orders. Good luck to anyone still trying to find him.

I went and picked up my Jack SE yesterday. I called to make sure he'd be there because although the website said the 15th, they had told me it'd be in the 16th when I pre-ordered him. He's pretty cool and the guy was kind of jealous. I didn't see any out other than the one he had locked up for me so I'm guessing they only received pre-orders. Good luck to anyone still trying to find him.
This is such a mess. I tried to pre-order him and they pre-ordered the standard one. Then I'm told the 17th multiple times (including yesterday). Should have just ordered it from the website while it was still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I don't think I'm getting one. I don't really do pre-orders and I assumed they would have a few extras for walk-ins.

Not terribly broken up though as the figure actually seems almost deformed to fit into the case.

They still can't find my pre-order. It's paid in full. I called the 1-800 number and they told me to call the store. Called the store and they told me that they haven't received it yet. They said It might be on the UPS truck.

Still haven't received any shipping info for my Jack, and the site still show it as "Open". Good thing I chose the One Day Shipping LOL.

So is crystal sulley rare?

There were 3 at  the toys r us I was at last night, but have no knowledge of what is rare and what is not for this game... I was going to pick one up because I felt it might be but decided to hold off 

So is crystal sulley rare?

There were 3 at the toys r us I was at last night, but have no knowledge of what is rare and what is not for this game... I was going to pick one up because I felt it might be but decided to hold off
I think the crystal Mr. Incredible is a lot more rare than the Sulley. My TRU just had about 8-10 Sulley's on the shelf about an hour ago compared to zero Mr. Incredibles.

I think the crystal Mr. Incredible is a lot more rare than the Sulley. My TRU just had about 8-10 Sulley's on the shelf about an hour ago compared to zero Mr. Incredibles.
It may be because the date on the box for Mr. Incredible is in December, so they may be held in the back of the store.

I saw a few crystal Mr. Incredible's when I was in TRU last night.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should bother with the crystal figures. I would like to eventually collect everything but is there anything the crystal ones bring different to the table? 

So I got jack skellington today from gamestop but I went to Wal-Mart and no sign of Woody. Isn't he their exclusive for a while?

I've called my gamestop today and they said they were expecting the shipment of LE Jack's one of these days. I'm calling first thing to see if they can hold one for me. 

I'm not sure if it's been stated already, but how rare are these LE's? I want to grade my level of craziness when I break the seal and play with Jack. 

I've called my gamestop today and they said they were expecting the shipment of LE Jack's one of these days. I'm calling first thing to see if they can hold one for me.

I'm not sure if it's been stated already, but how rare are these LE's? I want to grade my level of craziness when I break the seal and play with Jack.
Well the figure's going to be available everywhere soon but the one with the case is probably going to be rarer. I think it's the concession to knowing that there's going to be huge demand for Nightmare Before Christmas stuff but also trying to make the collectors happy.

You don't have to open him up to play with him! Unless the base is really thick at the bottom.

So I got jack skellington today from gamestop but I went to Wal-Mart and no sign of Woody. Isn't he their exclusive for a while?
Yes, he's exclusive to Walmart until 10/22. It seems like he's been hard to find in places though. I know my nearest Walmart had a shelf full of them on day one.

how many folks are taking advantage of the TRU buy 1 get one 40% off deal?
I just got into this Disney Infinity stuff, so I snagged the Lone Ranger and Cars Playsets, the Viilains and Sidekicks Packs, and a few Power Discs (including all 3 TRU exclusives). It was painful to my wallet, but it sounded like a decent deal to me.

My wife picked up the LE of Jack today.  Going to check TRU tomorrow for Toy Story stuff, if that is in I'll cancel my preorders for that stuff.

Also, what are some good toy box levels?  Me and the wife tried a few and most were just running around exploring levels.  Is there any way to download the awesome levels I see on youtube even if Disney doesn't offer them?

My wife picked up the LE of Jack today. Going to check TRU tomorrow for Toy Story stuff, if that is in I'll cancel my preorders for that stuff.

Also, what are some good toy box levels? Me and the wife tried a few and most were just running around exploring levels. Is there any way to download the awesome levels I see on youtube even if Disney doesn't offer them?
The only way to play in a Toy Box that Disney doesn't offer to download is to be friends with the creator of the Toy Box, on the same console, and playing at the same time as them so that they can invite you in. It's not very good, in my opinion. I wish Disney didn't put up the whole "approval" thing.

I've had little choice but to open the playsets, as I don't think you could maneuver the playset piece and figures through the packaging to work on the base simultaneously.

All my "crystal" figures are sealed though. They're the only ones I've bought individually.

I've had little choice but to open the playsets, as I don't think you could maneuver the playset piece and figures through the packaging to work on the base simultaneously.

All my "crystal" figures are sealed though. They're the only ones I've bought individually.
I bought this Skylanders pack because these almost always become hard to find so you don't want to open it but you also can't play it like that.

swap_force_tower_of_time_adventure_pack__06241.jpg

bread's done
Back