Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Got mike in the sidekick pack but a copy of the movie with Randall would def. Interest me

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy the movie bundle return & exchange randall with different figure. You save extra $14 :)

thats assuming that it is packaged the same as the single figures...
OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!

RETURN FRAUD!!! ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!!!! CALL THE POPO HOE!!!!

(I don't feel that way....if I was in that situation of having the figure and it's packaged the EXACT same I'd do it too....but ya'll know how people on here been lately)

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!

RETURN FRAUD!!! ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!!!! CALL THE POPO HOE!!!!

(I don't feel that way....if I was in that situation of having the figure and it's packaged the EXACT same I'd do it too....but ya'll know how people on here been lately)
Well, there is a line between being a cheap ass and fraud.

ri10sgP.jpg

Best Buy will be releasing a silver power disc capsule bundle that comes with three series 2 blind packs for $24.99 on November 15th.

Source: http://infinityinquirer.com/2013/10/25/best-buy-exclusive-silver-power-disc-capsule-and-power-disc-pack-bundle/

I'm hoping TRU sticks to the 1 per person and spreads the love around. The disc hoarding is pretty ridiculous.
Since there wasn't any sort of mad dash last time from what I could see, I just hope the employees actually put the discs out for sale. Last time one store couldn't find 'em and the other store was like pulling teeth to get them to get me one out of the bubble mailer they shipped in.

Here's hoping someone gets the UPC for TRU Disc #4 up a day or two early for easy hunting.
Well the previous three UPC's have been posted so even if he doesn't, when going to the store you just have to search for the new number. In my area on release date they have been kept behind the counter in the R Zone in order to limit them to one per person.

I was planning on picking up Monsters University on blu ray and don't have Mike or Randall yet so that is a sweet bundle, especially for the price.

What crap to state the Buzz crystal is only available through that pack.

Hopefully he gets released as a single figure at some point in the future

A shame that Rapunzel doesn't have her own "game" or whatever, but I'll be picking this up regardless. My daughter enjoyed Tangled quite a bit. I just hope the March 1st thing isn't true. That's a damn long time to wait.

I was able to pick up another Jack Skellington collectors edition from GameStop. I have one where the blister is a little crushed and cracked. Is anyone interested in it?

A shame that Rapunzel doesn't have her own "game" or whatever, but I'll be picking this up regardless. My daughter enjoyed Tangled quite a bit. I just hope the March 1st thing isn't true. That's a damn long time to wait.
She does have her own game, there's a Tangled game on Wii and DS. The Wii one is actually pretty fun, and my Niece loves it.

Unless you meant Her own specific stage like Toy Story and the others got.

What disappoints me is how bad her Infinity artwork looks. That headshot of her doesn't look nearly like the Rapunzel from the movie =/

I was able to pick up another Jack Skellington collectors edition from GameStop. I have one where the blister is a little crushed and cracked. Is anyone interested in it?
That sounds just like the one I got. Wanted to trade it out but couldn't since the only unit they got in was mine

What disappoints me is how bad her Infinity artwork looks. That headshot of her doesn't look nearly like the Rapunzel from the movie =/
Was thinking the same thing when I saw the pic.

BTW, isn't she s'pose to also be in a 3-pack with Violet and Vanelope? Or am I mixing her up with another character

So what is it that drops tomorrow at TRU? Zurg disc? Is that the series 3 pack?

If so, think I could just walk in like afternoonish and pick it up? This well be my first time doing something like that. I'm a noob to discs.

Also, the other TRU exclusive packs.. as long as I follow the upc's on the OP, I could grab 3 different rares?

She does have her own game, there's a Tangled game on Wii and DS. The Wii one is actually pretty fun, and my Niece loves it.

Unless you meant Her own specific stage like Toy Story and the others got.

Yeah, I should have specified. We've played the Tangled game but I meant her own dedicated stage within Disney Infinity like Cars, Lone Ranger, Toy Story and all that.

I agree that the "look" of her is not as appealing as the actual film. Also, the way they did her hair kind of makes her look "off" bu I see the obvious reasons why it was done. I still think it's cool that you get to beat people with a frying pan and I'm glad they put Maximus in as a power disc at least. Kinda makes up for the dissapointing Tangled Skydome disc. The music that plays while that disc is on the portal makes me want to turn the game off and go to sleep. My daughter was really hoping her skydome would've played the song that you hear during the end credits or at least something peppier, but they chose to theme the skydome after that floating lantern part of the film.

Yeah, I should have specified. We've played the Tangled game but I meant her own dedicated stage within Disney Infinity like Cars, Lone Ranger, Toy Story and all that.

I agree that the "look" of her is not as appealing as the actual film. Also, the way they did her hair kind of makes her look "off" bu I see the obvious reasons why it was done. I still think it's cool that you get to beat people with a frying pan and I'm glad they put Maximus in as a power disc at least. Kinda makes up for the dissapointing Tangled Skydome disc. The music that plays while that disc is on the portal makes me want to turn the game off and go to sleep. My daughter was really hoping her skydome would've played the song that you hear during the end credits or at least something peppier, but they chose to theme the skydome after that floating lantern part of the film.
Well said. Completely terrible there's no Tangled stage. Would have loved a two pack of Rapunzel, Flynn Rider and a true Tangled stage.

Who knows, maybe next year.

So what is it that drops tomorrow at TRU? Zurg disc? Is that the series 3 pack?

If so, think I could just walk in like afternoonish and pick it up? This well be my first time doing something like that. I'm a noob to discs.

Also, the other TRU exclusive packs.. as long as I follow the upc's on the OP, I could grab 3 different rares?
I don't think there's a disc release tomorrow (10/27) unless I'm missing something.

I don't think there's a disc release tomorrow (10/27) unless I'm missing something.
Oops. I confused myself. Guess I was referring to the 3 discs being sold 3 consecutive Sundays in November.

Still though, when they say they're releasing those discs, do they mean blind packs containing those discs?

Oops. I confused myself. Guess I was referring to the 3 discs being sold 3 consecutive Sundays in November.

Still though, when they say they're releasing those discs, do they mean blind packs containing those discs?
Correct, the same it has been for every other TRU exclusive disc that has been released.

Updated original post with TRU and Walmart deals this week as well as some pre-orders.  Will add the Race to Space pack also once we hear what the official date will be on it.  Interesting thing with the Best Buy silver capsule is its the first chance to get the series 2 discs as its coming out 4 days before the Target album and 11 days before the wider release of the blind packs everywhere.

Current and Upcoming Deals

Toys R Us

20% off 1 regular-priced item - promo: SAVE20 or coupon for in-store, drops Starter Pack to $59.99 (reg. $74.99)

Buy any 2 Disney Infinity Figures for $20 (reg. $27.98)

Free Standard Shipping on ANY purchases of $49 or more

(Upcoming 11/3) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 4 - $4.99, Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime

(Upcoming 11/10) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 5 - $4.99, Captain Hook's Ship

(Upcoming 11/17) Disney Infinity Power Disc TRU Exclusive Series 6 - $4.99, Tron Make the Skydome

Walmart

(Upcoming 10/29) Monster University Blu-ray bundled with Mike Disney Infinity Figure - $29.96

(Upcoming 10/29) Monster University Blu-ray bundled with Randall Disney Infinity Figure - $29.96

Some ads are also showing these at $22.96 so may be on sale when they are first released

Pre-Orders (not deals unless called out)

Exclusive Silver Capsule and 3x Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Packs - release date: 11/15

Best Buy ($24.99)

Disney Infinity Figure Wreck it Ralph - release date: 11/22

Best Buy ($13.99), timed exclusive

Disney Infinity Figure Vanellope - release date: 11/24

Target ($12.99), timed exclusive

Disney Infinity Figure Rapunzel - release date: 3/1

Walmart ($12.96), timed exclusive

Okay this is hilarious. The Gamestop site is saying there's a CE Jack at a Gamestop fairly nearby.

What's hilarious is that I was actually at that Gamestop TODAY just looking around. I certainly didn't see one on the shelf, so either it was in some weird shipping box in the back or the site is incorrect.

I'm gonna place a request to put one on hold and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Slowly selling off all my sealed DI stuff... Now that Rocksmith is out, I just don't have the time (or desire) to grind though a game with a crap ton of figures... Probably keep Lone Ranger and Cars and buy Toy Story when it comes out, but I'm not chasing figures anymore.

Okay this is hilarious. The Gamestop site is saying there's a CE Jack at a Gamestop fairly nearby.

What's hilarious is that I was actually at that Gamestop TODAY just looking around. I certainly didn't see one on the shelf, so either it was in some weird shipping box in the back or the site is incorrect.

I'm gonna place a request to put one on hold and see what happens.
A lot of times they keep the more limited items behind the counter/in the back, especially so if it was meant as a pre-order for someone. Sometimes they take FOREVER to put things out where people could see to purchase them.

A store by me(the 3rd closest) showed limited stock last week, only to be out of stock a day later. This past Tuesday it showed up again and I was able choose the pickup@store option... Well, 24 hours later and no confirmation email - so I tried again as it was still showing in stock(I had crazy work hours this past week, so making a trip outside of the weekend was out of the question). Again, no email, and by the time I was able to make a trip it was sold out again.

I've been very anti-GS over the past 5-6 years, but have been trying to come back around this past year(they've had a few exclusives I wanted & the employees at my local store are great), but when I keep running into issues like this & botched pre-orders in the past, it makes it really hard to want to keep giving them my business.

I haven't received a confirmation e-mail that they received my pickup request, but I'm guessing that's because they're closed for the day. If I don't receive the confirmation e-mail by noon tomorrow I'll place it again. If I still don't receive it after that I'll likely give the shop a call around 3PM or so.

I haven't received a confirmation e-mail that they received my pickup request, but I'm guessing that's because they're closed for the day. If I don't receive the confirmation e-mail by noon tomorrow I'll place it again. If I still don't receive it after that I'll likely give the shop a call around 3PM or so.
People, including myself, have had problems with the pick up requests on the GS website recently. No emails are received to confirm the pick up request has been received, fulfilled and or cancelled due to no stock. Someone said they've had to call to confirm the request was received and held.

People, including myself, have had problems with the pick up requests on the GS website recently. No emails are received to confirm the pick up request has been received, fulfilled and or cancelled due to no stock. Someone said they've had to call to confirm the request was received and held.
Hmm, perhaps I'll just call around noon then.

bread's done
Back