Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

just giving you a heads up even though the site said the came out today, we got a email from corporate saying they are to be released on sunday. tomarrow morning the disc set will be locked in the system till sunday so they cant be sold and we are not supposed to sell them today even though they do ring up. we got them today due fed ex and sold one before we got the email. if you didnt get yours today you have to wait till sunday due to it being streetdated till then cause its in the ad,
Thanks for the heads up. I see they even pulled the store tracker option from the website. I'll be there at open on Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
just giving you a heads up even though the site said the came out today, we got a email from corporate saying they are to be released on sunday. tomarrow morning the disc set will be locked in the system till sunday so they cant be sold and we are not supposed to sell them today even though they do ring up. we got them today due fed ex and sold one before we got the email. if you didnt get yours today you have to wait till sunday due to it being streetdated till then cause its in the ad,
Yup. I got to target and asked them for the one I had put aside. They said they sold a bunch and then got an e-mail saying to hold them until Sunday. They said there would be a line for them and advised me to come before store opened. I guess they sold a whole bunch before getting the e-mail. I wish I picked it up when I called in!

Don't want to be a pain, but I thought I would post one more time since I didnt get any replies last time...

Does anyone know if a sealed box of power discs contains a complete set?

My friend missed out on the Target preorder and doesn't want to go through the headache of finding all the discs again . She can get a brand new full box, I know there will be duplicates but do they have all the discs? I know all the rare discs are there and I would think it would be a complete set but I have yet to hear anyone say for sure. 

So how is the Toy Story campaign? I have been waiting to get that on sale and quite the contrary I can only find it for $35 and up. I got that $10 eGift card from Walmart for the glitch sale and thought I might get it there but they have it priced at $49.82 (been that way for weeks). Gamestop has it for $40. It was the proper $35 at Target but given how cheap I got the Lone Ranger and Cars sets I can't pay that.

But this is a weird game. That set really should be reviewed by gaming sites independently of the main game. After all, $35+ is really the price for a new game or a huge DLC expansion. So how is it?

Don't want to be a pain, but I thought I would post one more time since I didnt get any replies last time...

Does anyone know if a sealed box of power discs contains a complete set?

My friend missed out on the Target preorder and doesn't want to go through the headache of finding all the discs again . She can get a brand new full box, I know there will be duplicates but do they have all the discs? I know all the rare discs are there and I would think it would be a complete set but I have yet to hear anyone say for sure.
From what I've heard its supposed to contain a full set. Some have bought a full box and it wasn't the case though.

From what I've heard its supposed to contain a full set. Some have bought a full box and it wasn't the case though.
Thanks, I will let her know.

Now if my target set would ship so I can stop panicking :p

Edit... nevermind checked the site and it shipped, just didnt get an email... so happy!

Should I pre-order/buy the full target set? Not sure if that will be a "sold-out" type of deal. Was going to just put that on my christmas list. Would rather just avoid the hassle this time.

Also is the Stitch disc officially out? I didn't see any at my stores and keep seeing people saying they got it from their stores. So was it just a mess up?

Lastly - when do discs 8-10 come out?

Cool, stopped by Toys R Us and they had the series 6 (Tron) disks in stock finally. So now I'm all caught up :p

Also is the Stitch disc officially out? I didn't see any at my stores and keep seeing people saying they got it from their stores. So was it just a mess up?

Toys R Us stores have gotten them for sure, but they aren't supposed to be out until Sunday. But a lot of them have put them out on shelves anyways. It just depends on your particular store.

Two questions:

1) Was the Stitch w/ Surfboard disc ever officially dated? I know we got dates for 4, 5 and 6 (Scrooge, Hook's Ship, and Tron Sky respectively) all at once due to (I believe) the Toys R Us toybook, but I don't recall Toys R Us announcing Series 7, the Stitch/Surfboard disc.

2) Any word on Discs 8, 9, and 10?

When I was in my TRU the other day, the employee in electronics was telling me they had boxes of infinity stuff in the back with street dates reaching into December. So on the other discs question... Hopefully soon.

Two questions:

1) Was the Stitch w/ Surfboard disc ever officially dated? I know we got dates for 4, 5 and 6 (Scrooge, Hook's Ship, and Tron Sky respectively) all at once due to (I believe) the Toys R Us toybook, but I don't recall Toys R Us announcing Series 7, the Stitch/Surfboard disc.

2) Any word on Discs 8, 9, and 10?
I heard the Surfboad was supposed to be 12/1 and than the last three disc would each be the following Sundays after that till the 22nd.

When I was in my TRU the other day, the employee in electronics was telling me they had boxes of infinity stuff in the back with street dates reaching into December. So on the other discs question... Hopefully soon.
The boxes for clear Mr. Incredible are mistakenly labeled for 12/8. They should not be holding these at all.

As of today, there was no mention in the system of holding any discs for any event past #6. If stores did get in #7, they are fine in selling them as far as I know.

Series 2 power discs are in store. No date on the boxes so these could make their way to the floor before Tuesday.

Hey primm, I did a layaway yesterday and the tru employee said if the layaway wasn't paid off before the sale ended, I would not get the sale price of an item I put on layaway. I have done layaway before and that has never been the case.

Was she ignorant or stupid? lol. No seriously, am I wrong or is she?

Hey primm, I did a layaway yesterday and the tru employee said if the layaway wasn't paid off before the sale ended, I would not get the sale price of an item I put on layaway. I have done layaway before and that has never been the case.

Was she ignorant or stupid? lol. No seriously, am I wrong or is she?
Both.

You are right. You get any sale prices that are active when the layaway starts.

I'm kinda fired up about the Wreck-it-Ralph release tomorrow. I know he's just a toy box figure but it's by far my favorite of the characters that are out. Gonna hit Target and check for the series 2 book, then roll over to BB in the same shopping center and grab a Ralph.

I pre ordered one for my brother. I am thinking I should picked up an extra one. I am also going to try and hit up target see if they got vanellope. also, I am late to the game, anyone parting with their series disc 1 for an affordable CAG price range. just throwing it out there.

I'm kinda fired up about the Wreck-it-Ralph release tomorrow. I know he's just a toy box figure but it's by far my favorite of the characters that are out. Gonna hit Target and check for the series 2 book, then roll over to BB in the same shopping center and grab a Ralph.

He comes out tomorrow? Nice I'm gonna get them to price march the 3 for 30 and get Ralph!

That Target deal for the starter should be YMMV.

I thought their policy was Target coupons must be considered before a price match.

I'd be interested to hear how hlb got it.

Just checked the Target website:

Temporary price cut to $37 is the answer.

How did you get the set for $32? Thought it was $37 + tax?

$5 coupon on the Target website for any Disney infinity purchase over $24.99. On mobile, so I'm sorry for not being able to link it.

That Target deal for the starter should be YMMV.

I thought their policy was Target coupons must be considered before a price match.

I'd be interested to hear how hlb got it.

Just checked the Target website:

Temporary price cut to $37 is the answer.
Stopped after work and all they had left were 3DS and Wii copies.
Told me price matchers wiped them out this morning.

Target's website now lists Venellope as releasing on Sunday, 11/24.

Also, if you're Gamer Club Unlocked at Best Buy, you save 20% on Wreck-It Ralph (and other Infinity figures).

Just saw a story that the Frozen Toy Box set comes out on the 26th, but I saw it on the shelves at Best Buy today.  

Not sure if it will let them sell it, but for those of you that might be looking for that one early, it may be on the shelves already.  

trying to decide right now if I want to PM Walmart's $37 price at Target and use the $5 gift card with Disney Infinity purchases, or just get it at Walmart for $37 and use my $10 GC from the pricing fiasco to get it for $27 out of pocket.  Hrm...

Has anyone been to Wal-Mart today? Is Rapunzel on the shelves yet? I remember reading Vanellope was the 24th at Target and Rapunzel the 22nd at Wal-Mart, I think on an earlier page in this thread.

I don't understand what Disney is doing with this game at all. They are just continuing to release useless characters, that one can only play around with in the Toy Box. Rapunzel, Jack, the Wreck it Ralph figures all would be great, in their own level. And that Disney is not making one for Frozen is just baffling. Sure, include one for the obvious failure that was the Lone Ranger, but not for a seemingly guaranteed hit like Frozen. That makes no sense. This seems like a great way for Disney to add content to the game for people who already have it, to possibly sell the game to people who see the movieand also promote the movie, the obvious cross marketing would make so much sense. Hell, the same is true for all Disney movies, where was the Planes level? How about the Muppets 2 in the spring? Maybe have made a Thor 2 set? I enjoy the game that was made, but the way Disney is producing the add ons makes no sense to me, and ultimately I just find it frustrating.

bread's done
Back