Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

I would say any single figure that doesn't have a playset to interact with is not worth a purchase.
This is sound logic but there is another side to consider. My 7 year old just uses random figures to drive around the toy box in circles for hours on end. It's looks more boring than Nascar to me, but he likes it. :)

Oddly my son's favorite character is Dash. So - basically get whatever Disney Infinity figures you like with the B1G1F deal. I'm hoping to get Jack Skellington and Woody.

Thanks for the input, guys. I purchased the Best Buy exclusive Wreck-It Ralph with the Blu-Ray/DVD combo from Best Buy the other day because I'm fairly certain that I'll like the movie. A few days before that, I was on the fence about the starter pack. I know you need the play sets to expand the game, but I know a few standalone characters don't have play sets based on their worlds like Jack Skellington. I read somewhere that they can only be used in Toy Box mode.

So is he the only standalone other than Rapunzel or Vanellope that isn't offered as part of a play set? Granted, I'm not that much of a Pixar fan, but I assume that they'll eventually release more Disney 2D animated characters I'll recognize down the line. Jack's cool, though.

see my post above, think rapunzel was delayed to 11-29-13
Like gravel said, Rapunzel has been found at other Walmarts, even on the official release date. I have always found any Walmart exclusive to be a hassle to find. I never saw Woody once when he was limited to Walmart. When I went to check on Saturday one of the associates told me Rapunzel was being held for three more days. I am assuming she was shipped with the Frozen packs which were dated for today and were told not to put them out until today, just like stupid Target did with all the Vanellope's, series 2 disc sets and Frozen pack. Or they may be waiting to put them on on Black Friday. I'm not really in a rush but still Walmart exclusives are always a hassle.

Went back to Target at lunch and picked up the Frozen pack with the $5 off coupon plus an additional 5% off with my Red Card.

Did the Best Buy Wreck It Ralph offer today. After a $10 Reward Zone certificate I got the figure for $6.49 and the Blu-Ray for $3.49.

Of course Ralph himself has a paint error on him...a tiny brown splotch on his forehead. I didn't see any other Ralph figures out for sale yet so unfortunately it wasn't a simple matter of swapping them out in the store...and with things getting stupid in the next 24 hours I don't think I want to go anywhere close to Best Buy for a while.
Dammit. Guess I'll just live with it.

Did the Best Buy Wreck It Ralph offer today. After a $10 Reward Zone certificate I got the figure for $6.49 and the Blu-Ray for $3.49.

Of course Ralph himself has a paint error on him...a tiny brown splotch on his forehead. I didn't see any other Ralph figures out for sale yet so unfortunately it wasn't a simple matter of swapping them out in the store...and with things getting stupid in the next 24 hours I don't think I want to go anywhere close to Best Buy for a while.
I have noticed a lot of issues with the quality of these figures. My friend got the Toy Story set the other day and buzz had a big mark on his shoulder... Personally I wouldn't be able to handle it cause I'm OCD with things like this. So I was sure to pay extra attention when I went to get my playsets and the last one she needed. Quite honestly, it was almost a matter of which one had the least defects... They all little bumps and scratches here and there.

I have noticed a lot of issues with the quality of these figures. My friend got the Toy Story set the other day and buzz had a big mark on his shoulder... Personally I wouldn't be able to handle it cause I'm OCD with things like this. So I was sure to pay extra attention when I went to get my playsets and the last one she needed. Quite honestly, it was almost a matter of which one had the least defects... They all little bumps and scratches here and there.
In most cases I go through a dozen or so until I find one that I think looks the best, but in this case I did an in-store pickup and a figure was picked for me.

I planned on going over to find the best one and bring it up to the counter to swap, but they weren't out yet. Phooey.

In most cases I go through a dozen or so until I find one that I think looks the best, but in this case I did an in-store pickup and a figure was picked for me.

I planned on going over to find the best one and bring it up to the counter to swap, but they weren't out yet. Phooey.
Yep, that is exactly what I did at Toy's R Us this weekend. I went through everything they had to find the best ones... especially Toy Story since it is most important to me... the Cars one I had to take the best what they had to offer.

The funny thing is, in store I have had a hard time finding decent ones. But I ordered my original starter set and all of the original characters online... they all came in pristine condition, probably the best looking figures I have... and I didn't even get to choose them :p

My Ralph has a white paint error right under his nose. I think I'll pop it up on ebay as a "Coked out Ralph" variant.

Does anyone Know if there is a thread like this for Skylanders?

All I'm looking to find out is if the Portal is universal to all the other games. I picked up Skylander Spyro's Adventure with 3 guys and a Portal for 10 bucks.

sangredekrazy said:
Does anyone Know if there is a thread like this for Skylanders?

All I'm looking to find out is if the Portal is universal to all the other games. I picked up Skylander Spyro's Adventure with 3 guys and a Portal for 10 bucks.
There is:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/271953-skylanders-toys-brought-to-life-cross-platform-connectivity-giants-out-now/

But to answer your question the portal you got will work with both "Spyro's Adventure" and "Giants". The new game "Swap Force" requires a new portal that only works with that game.

There is:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/271953-skylanders-toys-brought-to-life-cross-platform-connectivity-giants-out-now/

But to answer your question the portal you got will work with both "Spyro's Adventure" and "Giants". The new game "Swap Force" requires a new portal that only works with that game.
And to elaborate further on the Portal, the USB portals for the various systems are not universal like the figures themselves (Wii U portal doesn't work on 360.. etc.) You would think this would be common sense, but I struggled to figure out why the portal wasn't working on my 360 when my wife was trying to play until I realized she had the Wii U one plugged into the 360 :bomb: . The only difference was what the sticker on the bottom said (Wii U only generically had Portal written, 360 had Portal for 360 written) as all of the portals from Spyro's Adventures and Giants look pretty much the same. Before the hate, again I know this is common sense, but figured it was worth mentioning...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to keep the calendars up to date... Crystal Jack and Crystal Lone Ranger will be out on December 8th

http://infinityinquirer.com/2013/11/27/toys-r-us-exclusives-crystal-series-jack-sparrow-lone-ranger-set-for-release-on-128/
Sweet! December 8th is a Sunday it seems, just like previous releases. We'll be in the thick of the Holiday shopping season by that point, but I generally show up like a half-hour after store opening, so hopefully things aren't too crazy. (And hopefully they don't see out quickly...but they haven't yet so I don't know why they would start all of a sudden.)

Also here's hoping some sort of "Buy 2, ______" sale is going on that week.

Would love to get some dates narrowed down for those last few power discs. I'm hoping they aren't stealth releases like the Stitch disc seems to (accidentally?) have been. I don't want to go flipping through entire ppegs of power discs trying to find the one I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Target Ex. Album arrived today.

Boy, it sure looks like some discs are missing.  I'm reluctant to open it because I'm not sure how they'd handle a return. 

The packaging + clear discs makes it difficult to see just what is inside.

I saw one left at the store today but I didn't even pick it up to look at it because I knew mine was on it's way.

My Target Ex. Album arrived today.

Boy, it sure looks like some discs are missing. I'm reluctant to open it because I'm not sure how they'd handle a return.
The packaging + clear discs makes it difficult to see just what is inside.

I saw one left at the store today but I didn't even pick it up to look at it because I knew mine was on it's way.
I'd say contact PDP and see what they say before you initiate a return.

I'd say contact PDP and see what they say before you initiate a return.
I ended up making a last minute run to Target before they closed.

They still had the remaining copy.

At first it seemed like a simple return. Then a second employee became involved who thought all the discs were in there; just crooked.

The first still thought I was right (after trying to count them) and then along with a third employee started an exchange.

It rang up saying I owed $1.86 (They thought the online $5 coupon was the problem.) but after some starts and stalls they just said take the store copy and receipt and mark my original one damaged merchandise.

Picked up Violet, Dash, Francesco, and Mater.

After I receive those, all I have left to pick up out of whats available is Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Vanellope.

Ordered Woody and Barbossa, completed both sets of 3 so not bad! Now I just wanna get Ralph sometime and I think I have all the ones I want currently.

I had issues getting the discount to show on orders above 4 figures.   Did 3 series of orders to get the discounts on each figure.

$29.19 after tax for 4 of them ($7.29 each)

b1g1 is active at gamestop.com now
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-disney+infinity,28zu0

free shipping with code saver

also, do not forget 5% cashback for shopdiscover

$55.96 B.F. B1G1 Infinity Characters ($13.99) B.F. B1G1 Infinity Characters ($13.99) Sub-Total: $27.98 Handling: $0.00 Estimated Tax: $2.44 Order Total: $30.42
Orders over $25 qualify for free shipping, so if you get four figures you'll hit that mark anyway.

So I'm wondering if the TRU buy 1 get 50% off of the Disney Infinity Figures and accessories will apply to the playsets and 3 packs. I know it doesn't specifically included them but it also doesn't say they are excluded (like it says the starter pack is excluded)

I know its a long shot but anyone know if they will be included in the sale? I really don't want to be up at the store at 5am if it doesnt include them LOL

Sold my PS3 version earlier this week on ebay so I could pick up the Wii U version today. Apparently the gamepad controls really make it better for both toy box and in the levels for picking the powers.

So I'm wondering if the TRU buy 1 get 50% off of the Disney Infinity Figures and accessories will apply to the playsets and 3 packs. I know it doesn't specifically included them but it also doesn't say they are excluded (like it says the starter pack is excluded)

I know its a long shot but anyone know if they will be included in the sale? I really don't want to be up at the store at 5am if it doesnt include them LOL
I was just in TRU and three packs were excluded according to signage. Only single figures and disc packs.

bread's done
Back