Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

The store she went to had no problems PM'ing the TRU price since there was an actual price listed. They just reduced each figure to $10.00 on the receipt and the B1G1 free triggered automatically on the third guy. She said she didn't mention or bring up the B1G1free to the clerk. All she just said was she wanted to PM the TRU ad.
Yeah, PM'ing isn't the problem, it's the stacking. There have been many reports recently with other PM deals and the person at guest service noticed the stacked promo and called the manager over. Some were denied and some weren't, hence the YMMV.

I was able to stack at my target. Got Francesco violet and mater for 20 bucks +tax total. Just gonna get the cats set next week during the 30% off play sets to complete wave 1

Smart but I guess thats more because people were stealing them.
True. I wouldn't think stores would care that much about people sorting, I mean you still have to buy regular packs to complete your set anyway... Unless of course they've seen a decent amount of people scratch and then leave without buying anything.

Screw it, found someone on ebay with a BIN price of $15 for Crystal McQueen, just bought that. Would have cost me more than $5 in gas to keep going to TRU. 

Sorry bad post

You're right, this is because of theft and not scratching. I work at Target and this is done for theft purposes, most likely in the system it showed their stock on hand lower than what their sales are. Really what;s going to stop people from buying them, scratching them, and then just turning around and returning them.

You're right, this is because of theft and not scratching. I work at Target and this is done for theft purposes, most likely in the system it showed their stock on hand lower than what their sales are. Really what;s going to stop people from buying them, scratching them, and then just turning around and returning them.
Someone could just bring them all to the electronics clerk and have him open them all and scratch them before they buy them. Obviously it's up to the clerk, but most people at Target are pretty laid back. At least around here. I'm not going to do that, I already found 2 rares and traded for the third. I was just saying.

Went to Toys R Us this afternoon. They had 6 Crystal McQueens on the shelf. I took 2. Price matched Target and bought 2 McQueens and got Dash for free.

Pittsburgh area for those wanting to know where.

yea I was thinking the other day I hope the stores get a large margin on these, because i'm sure there are a lot of thefts.. they're charging $6 for these when they can easily be slipped in your pocket. If I owned a store i wouldn't want to sell these unless I was getting a good margin on it, too easy to steal.

Screw it, found someone on ebay with a BIN price of $15 for Crystal McQueen, just bought that. Would have cost me more than $5 in gas to keep going to TRU.

I would normally say don't support the hoarders, but the prices on ebay for this guy is so low that for people on here stressing out about not getting one it's probably cheaper to buy it on ebay than drive to toysrus looking for one every few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to Toys R Us this afternoon. They had 6 Crystal McQueens on the shelf. I took 2. Price matched Target and bought 2 McQueens and got Dash for free.

Pittsburgh area for those wanting to know where.
I tried doing the same today but they wouldn't PM because the Silver McQueen is only sold at TRU =/

I did however take a bunch of old CDs and ps3 games to the nearby 2nd and Charles and was surprised to see they were fully stocked on brand new disney infinity characters and playsets. I ended up grabbing the villains and cars sets to finish off the rest of the released characters.

Bought two of the EX Lighting McQueens last week week when the figures were 2 for $22.

Now they're two for $20...and Target even has a better deal.

They're both still in package and I've still got my receipt; I wonder if it's worthwhile to go back and get my $2 back or try to match Target's sale price.

Bought two of the EX Lighting McQueens last week week when the figures were 2 for $22.

Now they're two for $20...and Target even has a better deal.

They're both still in package and I've still got my receipt; I wonder if it's worthwhile to go back and get my $2 back or try to match Target's sale price.
I asked myself the same thing then thought..."its two dollars...is it worth the hassle?" I came to a no concolusion. so depends on if 2 dollars is really gonna break your bank

I would normally say don't support the hoarders, but the prices on ebay for this guy is so low that for people on here stressing out about not getting one it's probably cheaper to buy it on ebay than drive to toysrus looking for one every few days.
Yeah I normally wouldn't, but I don't know when my TRU is going to get more in stock. And if it's not this week then it will be back at $13.99 not 2 for 20. That and the closest TRU is 15-20 miles from me, so depending on traffic, I'd spend more in gas.

Stopped by toys r us today and they had a few of the lighting McQueen's. I bought 2, 1 for me and 1 for a gift. Never thought about having them match target. Really wanted one pack of the exclusive power disks but they had none.

I would buy one just for trade bait down the line. Actually if I could find one at the stores or for that price on eBay I'd do it.

Just got back from my local Toys R Us(Fort Myers,FL) and they had 4 crystal Lightning McQueen's. I bought one of them and got Mater. I don't buy them for resale and just collect them so didn't get extras.

Plan on completing wave 1 figure set on Friday at Target with Dash, Violet and Francesco.

Pretty happy that my TRU got restocked on the crystal Lightning.  Had about 15 up.

Grabbed the one I wanted and paired it with Dash

No Gold packs, but had a decent number of the silver packs.  So, fondled those suckers looking for rounders since I didn't have any of those.  Found 2 packs with double rounds, a third that had one of each and fourth with a rare disc.

Ended up with dup's of Chrome Shield and Fix-It Felix and one of the Pieces of Eight.  The rare was another Buzz mixed in with Cinderella's coach, both dup's for me.  Oh well

Don't really mind the dup's on the rounders since those serve a purpose when doubled up.  The others, not so much

Violet will be in a 3 pack next wave. If you get it-and you will, you will end up with 2, Go back to TRU and get Mater or Francesco after Target buy 2 get 1 free price match.

Was able to PM the TRU 2 for $20.00 price at Target and combine it with their B2G1 free promo with no issues today.

I was also told by the girl behind the counter that with a gift receipt the figures should be easy even up exchanges down the road for future released guys.

Was able to PM the TRU 2 for $20.00 price at Target and combine it with their B2G1 free promo with no issues today.

I was also told by the girl behind the counter that with a gift receipt the figures should be easy even up exchanges down the road for future released guys.
Does Toys R Us have a physical print ad this week that I can pick up in their store or am I going to have to stick to showing my phone? I've had issues with Target clerks not wanting to price match my phone because they're "online only" prices.

I have to get them to call a manager over so I can point at the price match policy on the wall stating they match all the ".com" stores.

I did it from their iPad with no problems. The girl even had me look it up for her since I knew what I was looking for.

I have never had any problems at my Target when there are younger people at the customer service counter. The few times I have had to deal with the older ladies that work at mine they go out of their way to deny you.

Does Toys R Us have a physical print ad this week that I can pick up in their store or am I going to have to stick to showing my phone? I've had issues with Target clerks not wanting to price match my phone because they're "online only" prices.

I have to get them to call a manager over so I can point at the price match policy on the wall stating they match all the ".com" stores.
Physical ad was released for TRU

I'm tempted to pick up 6 figures at Target and just save them for birthday presents, etc.  At $8.67 each I don't think it will get much better.

This would be nice if it was to happen.

13009a.jpg

SOURCE: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-infinity/185894-indiana-jones-disney-infinity-concept-art.html

I did it from their iPad with no problems. The girl even had me look it up for her since I knew what I was looking for.

I have never had any problems at my Target when there are younger people at the customer service counter. The few times I have had to deal with the older ladies that work at mine they go out of their way to deny you.
you're lucky.. I got a 70 year old woman who didn't even know how to use an ipad.. she was trying to price match walmart and she didn't know how to open safari. I asked her to please let me do it.. she told me no I wasn't allowed to touch it. Then I had to wait for her to call over the manager to ask how to open safari. Then the manager didn't know how to connect the ipad to wifi. The manager also had 4 inch nails and didn't want to mess up her nails so she had to type like 2 words per minute. Once it was connected the manager walked away and let the 70 year old try to figure out how to get to walmart.com herself.. seriously took me 20 minutes to price match something

Unfortunately all these sales have spoiled me...I'm unlikely to pre-order ANY upcoming products because it'll be my luck that they'll be on sale the week they launch.

Unfortunately all these sales have spoiled me...I'm unlikely to pre-order ANY upcoming products because it'll be my luck that they'll be on sale the week they launch.
I'm on that same boat. I'm going to wait till I can get the figures on sale. Plus the release of the Series 2 power discs and the Frozen Toy Box pack is 3 days before Black Friday, so deals will be at a premium then.

I'm on that same boat. I'm going to wait till I can get the figures on sale. Plus the release of the Series 2 power discs and the Frozen Toy Box pack is 3 days before Black Friday, so deals will be at a premium then.
Oh jeez. I fully expect to see a Amazon Lightning deal that's sold out within 30 seconds.

yea with all these deals no reason to preorder. The big question is though are they going to stop making series 1 once this comes out? Also will mike's car be back or will they all be the new tron? I hope this time toysrus puts a limit so one person doesn't buy out the whole store.

I have some disney infinity questions:

how do I know if i'm missing any capsules from a playset? Is there a list in game that says which ones i'm missing?

With these power discs that give you items in the toybox, once you put the disc on does it stay in game forever or do you always have to have it on the base for it to work? How many of the power discs can you have on at once? Can I have mike's car and buzz lightyear ship at the same time? The toybox power discs sound stupid if you always have to get up and change them. 

From what I have read, once the TRON power disc is available, the new TRU exclusive packs will have EITHER the TRON or Mike's car and another random series 1 disc.

I ordered the Cars playset and Sidekicks 3-pack on Amazon back when they matched Walmart's prices, and the original delivery date was going to be September 25th. Just got an email that bumped it up to the 10th.

bread's done
Back