Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

My TRU had the Tron packs out and I will be putting up 3 Tron discs for trade.

I thought the TRU packs could have all rares.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 2 for instore pickup and got the email that say the order is filled. Going by in 30 minutes to see. Would have liked a TRU exclusive binder, but my store has never carried it. We'll see.

my ordered is ready for pick up.  i'll pick it up at noon & hope able to swap trade with the missing power discs :)   Also will get them price adjust down $12 for 4 packs  instead $20-ish ;)

Attempted to order a pack of the Tron disc online. After submitting the order they say they cancelled that portion of the order because of stock even though it isn't even 9 out west. I wasn't charged, but now I have to attempt to fight crowds to get a pack for my 11 year old cousins smh

Fellow CAGs ...

Power Disc Series 2 is in-stock for store pickup at TRU. Be careful, because there are 2 different items on the TRU website for the TRU exclusive power discs. One for Mike's Car and one for Tron.

Mike's Car (which is unavailable) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=23788536&type=trigger&promoId=24424396

Tron (available) http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24514626&skuid=16927591

To further add to the confusion, the Tron disc is listed as Series 2 (Mike's Car is listed as Series 1) ... but Wave 2 pre order power discs are also listed as Series 2.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the information! I was able to get one this morning. My Toys R Us had them all locked up in the storeroom, and I had to go through more security checkpoints than the Salahis at the White House to pick it up, lol. It seems like the employees know just how popular these things really are.

Good thing they did pull my order. I walked in the store right at 12. The worker opened the envelope and hung the packs in the shelf and a dude came by and grabbed every pack and walked over to the register and bought them all.

My Toys'R'Us is run by morons. They let 2-3 groups of old people buy out the entire lot. The first lady out had at least 30-40 packs at the register. I can't believe they didn't limit this. Their stock was gone 2 minutes after opening.

It sucks for me, sure, but I feel bad for the little kids who show up at noon hoping to get the disc when they trade.

My Toys'R'Us is run by morons. They let 2-3 groups of old people buy out the entire lot. The first lady out had at least 30-40 packs at the register. I can't believe they didn't limit this. Their stock was gone 2 minutes after opening.

It sucks for me, sure, but I feel bad for the little kids who show up at noon hoping to get the disc when they trade.
I was afraid of that, that makes me sad :(

Good thing they did pull my order. I walked in the store right at 12. The worker opened the envelope and hung the packs in the shelf and a dude came by and grabbed every pack and walked over to the register and bought them all.

I'll make a comment if I see someone pull that shit today when I go into during the event. No fucks given just to be satisfied with embarrassing these clowns.

Met an older guy (When I say older, I mean older than me..mid 30s to early 40s maybe.) buying some stuff: some random power disc packs, the disc album, plus a few other things.

He had the coupons in hand and generally was up on things. It was neat to see someone else into it, and he didn't seem like a creeper, which was nice.

Jesus Christ, I didn't do a in-store pickup...I just took my chances (and got lucky, thankfully)...thinking I might definitely go for a in-store pickup next time, lest I run into the same issue.

Or maybe I'll get there at 9AM next time. (I got there around 9:45 today.)

It's the stores fault not the people buying them all. It's bs but I don't blame them. Complain at the stores for allowing unlimited orders on limited items. Complain to corporate. If enough people do it they'll wise up and set limits.

Had my mom go pick up the starter pack for me with 20off since i had to be at work.
Its sad to see people hog the packs when theres kids that just wants one... There should be a limit of one per person

Was able to order 2 of them online. Since I'm at work until 2:30 I called to verify they were holding my 2 gold packs and they said they are in the back waiting for me! Woot woot!

I was able to pick up my 2 with store pick up no problem. Thankfully I did the store pick up because my store only received one box and it was gone by the time I got there.

Aren't the discs 2 for $6 right now? I placed an order for two and got a total of $9.98 + tax.
Yeah, you're going to have to do a return/rebuy in store after you pick them up.

I just ordered one and will pick up a regular one when I go pick it up later and have it adjusted.

That is nuts. TRU badly needs limits on these things. I'm sure all of those packs went directly to eBay. I get that TRU wants an exclusive to get people into their stores, but this kind of thing just pisses people off.

I got my store pickup for one package, thankfully, although the store closest to me was again picked clean. You'd think TRU would ask Disney to make many, many more of these things.

Oh, and the disc trading event at the store I went into was ultra sad. One table with a Disney Infinity banner and no employee presence. There was one kid with his mom. The kid looked like he didn't even want to be there.

Didn't go until 1, barely anyone there. Didn't see any of the new packs, so I asked, and the worker brought out a small bag from behind the register. Grabbed my 1 plus 3 regulars. Did they only send out like 20 a store?

I used the 40% off coupon to get the book cheap, but ended up getting everything 40% off. Didn't think the power discs counted towards the 40% off. Stacked with the 2 for 6.

EX INFINITY DISCS ALBUM 5.99 T1

708056020187 T
963230 40% OFF ITEM 9.99-4.00
Infinity Power Disc Pk 1.80 T1
098003 2 FOR $6 4.99-1.99
963230 40% OFF ITEM 3.00-1.20
SUBTOTAL IC 7 16.79
T1 8.000% TAX 1.34
TOTAL 18.13

My store didn't have many.  Took my son and nephew with me.  There were only about 10 people there total but they were all very polite and willing to trade.

We had fun.

I placed an order online for the series 2 exclusive packs and i just got an email that it's backordered.. yet it's still available for purchase on toysrus.com Did anyone else get this email or does Toysrus just hate me?

One toysrus by me told me they sold all the packs at open and sold out in 10 minutes. (I bet to the same guy)

The other toysrus by me told me they were putting out 10 or so every hour so everyone gets a chance. Atleast they were being somewhat smart about it. They couldn't prevent people from doing a store pickup for them because it was still listed as in stock.

Yeah, you're going to have to do a return/rebuy in store after you pick them up.

I just ordered one and will pick up a regular one when I go pick it up later and have it adjusted.
Guess not...my order got cancelled 15m later. I don't even want the Tron disc to be honest, just want to collect all the vehicle discs for my son. Was going to use them to trade...darn!

These don't have "series 2" written on the package, just the UPC is different. Might be difficult do differentiate.

Does anyone think they will bring back mike's car?

I lucked out today and grabbed the last two Gold packs, 4 normal packs that all include rares thanks to the scratch method, and Crystal Lighting McQueen/Francesco with my girlfriend. My TRU was smart and limited people to just one Gold pack per person. I also picked up a starter pack for 360 and returned the one I got from GameStop. It's too bad I didn't think of trying the 40% off coupon. Didn't think it would stack but oh well. Can't complain since the packs are already 2 for $6.

I used the 40% off coupon to get the book cheap, but ended up getting everything 40% off. Didn't think the power discs counted towards the 40% off. Stacked with the 2 for 6.

EX INFINITY DISCS ALBUM 5.99 T1

708056020187 T
SUBTOTAL IC 7 16.79
T1 8.000% TAX 1.34
TOTAL 18.13
Oh shit. Did you just have the coupon rung once and it applied to them all or was it one coupon scan per item?

Oh shit. Did you just have the coupon rung once and it applied to them all or was it one coupon scan per item?
This makes me wonder if it would work on the figures as well. I got 2 figures and 6 power packs today. Wondering if it's worth the return to the store to try and return/rebuy with the coupon.

That's the way it worked for my wife. One coupon worked for all the items in that transaction. Ended getting the same as the other CAG who posted before me. I got the book for $6.00 and 6 packs of discs for $1.80 each. Now this worked on that transaction but when she did a return/rebuy for the two gold packs I ordered for in-store pick up this morning the coupon would not apply to it for some odd reason.

TRU by my work had 2 Crystal McQueens at opening on the pegs. Beat the 3 Hot Wheel guys at the door to them. Grabbed both and handed one to the kids there with their mom who came in after those guys. That store woukd not pull out the series 2 packs until the event at 12. Preordered the pack online and the store by my house had pick up available. Pulled Tron and Bolt.

Completely forgot about this today.
My son and I happened to stop at TRU to check out the Halo MegaBloks at around 2:30, and asked about the new disc.
They had a couple left that they had behind the register, so we were able to get one.

went to my local toys r us, they had plenty of the gold packs... grabbed 2 for $6

only 1 couple was waiting around to trade. i didnt have any to trade since i just started today, they were kind enough to give 3 disk to help me get started!

I doubt they'll bring back either one. Wife and I went to the closest TRU to us right before 12, no one there to trade and sold out of the Tron backs. No table and no coupons. Went to another TRU about 15 minutes away, they had about 6 packs left on a table with the coupons and a trade list. Grabbed two packs, rang up 2 for 6 and there was no one to trade with. Guess I'll be trading either here or another forum I frequent.

My TRU is pretty small.  Only a couple of families that showed up to trade.  About 20 gold packs available at 12 noon.  By 2pm, there were 3 left.  So pretty much everyone that wanted one got one.  My store had a sign posted on the front door that said "one exclusive pack per person" and I was glad to see that they were strictly enforcing it.

I think once Xmas gets here, the number of people attending trading events will go up.  It was pretty early in the day - a lot of kids have soccer and football practice until early afternoon.

Got to the TRU here at 2pm, they had 3 packs left. When I checked out in the dept I told the girl working that I was surprised they had any. She said they only put so many out at one time after 12pm. She said a lot of people were in at 9am wanting them but they told them to come back at noon. They were showing none for instore pickup online so I figured they were out. Glad to hear they were trying to keep hoarding down. I got 2 (one for me, one for a friends kid) She tried the 40% coupon but it wouldn't work on the gold packs.  

Well, tried to buy the gold pack this morning but got denied.

And since I'm currently working, I'll probably miss out altogether

Already missed Mike's car so if I do miss out on Tron, then I'm just gonna avoid all gold packs and wait to see if TRU releases some sorta bundle set after they release all the exclusives (which wouldn't surprise me, with all the exclusive stuff they are already carrying).

This is a little too nuts, especially when stuck with my current, crazy work schedule.

The toys r us in Alhambra, CA only has one gold pack per person and they keep them behind the customer service counter. I was gonna have my fiancé buy another one but I just got one pack and a blue pack. We got the Tron disc.

I picked up 4 gold Packs, Online ordered picked. Do price adjustment in store without any question. I wish i know the coupon is stack :) Also, my store have only 24 gold pack in stock. I picked up 4 packs (instore pick up) So only 20 left and by the time i left the store is all GONE. (If you looking for TRON Gold Pack do not try your luck at Independence, MO (noland Road). Possible more instock later this week.. GOOD LUCK :)

No more in-store pick up option ensures that I will never buy a power disc pack. If they release one I specifically want, I'll ebay it.

Was able to snag my order of 2 gold packs, also picked up cars and a few more power disc packs. Wish I knew it stacked but oh well

The TRU I went to was empty and my four year old was heartbroken. We h.

ad the "trading" concept pretty well down. Anyway I got two Trons, one for us and one trade for Mike's car. I can go back for CAGers as the TRU is not likely to get much traffic.

I went to my Toys R Us to get the Lone Ranger pack to complete my figure set of wave 1 and was honestly surprised to see it there still. I think this 30% off will be the best deal on the playsets until Black Friday. Happy to be able to focus on getting wave 2 figures next.

That's the way it worked for my wife. One coupon worked for all the items in that transaction. Ended getting the same as the other CAG who posted before me. I got the book for $6.00 and 6 packs of discs for $1.80 each. Now this worked on that transaction but when she did a return/rebuy for the two gold packs I ordered for in-store pick up this morning the coupon would not apply to it for some odd reason.
Yeah, it seems like the coupons worked on the regular packs but not the gold ones.

I bought 2 gold packs, 2 regular packs, a case, and the Villians pack.

Mine looked like this:

EX INFINITY DISCS ALBUM 5.99
Infinity Power Disc Pk 1.80
Infinity Power Disc Pk 1.80
EX POWER DISCSERIES 2 3.00
EX POWER DISCSERIES 2 3.00
INFINITY RANDY JONES 21.69
963231 30% OFF ITEM 30.99-9.30
SUBTOTAL IC 6 37.28
TOTAL 37.28

So it definitely did not apply to the "EX POWER DISCSERIES 2" packs. But it was a nice surprise that it applied to the regular ones. Hard to beat $1.80 for each of those, even if they are duplicates (which they will be since I got the last one I needed at the event).

Here's my story. My son had a soccer game 1/2 mile from the TRU at noon and he had to be there at 11:30. So we stopped by just before that. They said they sold some at opening within 10 minutes and had more for the "event' at noon. They wouldn't sell me one even though I had to go to the game. But my son really wanted the new disc so said it was OK if I went quick at the beginning of the game. I got there just before noon and it kind of pissed me off because bunch of people were standing around already with packs in hand and trading the new disc. So they started early :bomb:. But they did still have some left and they even remembered me from before so they let me buy two (otherwise it was 1 per person) even though my son wasn't there.

As for trading, no one had the Fix-It Felix disc which other than Mike's Car was the last one I needed. Then I saw a ridiculous trade. Some guy with a huge bag of pieces traded a single common to a kid for the Tron disc. Ugh... I approached the same guy about the Fix-It Felix disc and maybe due to his fleecing of the kid he was feeling generous and just gave it to me. He had so many commons I'm sure he didn't want my Cane or Cinderella Coach ;).

So, yeah, in the end I've collected almost everything now after saying I'd be sitting out this cash grab game ;). I mean, even though I've gotten good deals I just realized I spent $65 on this stuff the last 2 days.

Yesterday I got 4 power disc packs, plus Dash, Mater, and Francesco for $33. Then today I got the power disc booklet, the Villians pack, and 4 disc packs (including 2 golds) for $37.

On the figures, that means I got the singles for $7.28 each. And the 3 in the Villians pack I got for $7.23 each. I had vowed to pick up any non-essentials for $5 each so I went a little over, but not by too much I guess.

And to think this all started because I got in on that Best Buy "pirce mistake" on the Sidekicks pack way back before summer. I think that was a stealth campaign to get people hooked on the game - because honestly without that I probably wouldn't have gotten the starter pack and playsets.

bread's done
Back