Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

TRU us really ticking me off by not having the gold packs on the website anymore. That 12/31 release date is pure BS. I have zero opportunity to get to a store on a Sunday morning for these releases. By Monday, the Zurg disc was gone and has yet to come back in stock at my local store. I can only assume that I will get the friendliest shaft in the world on the Scrooge disc as well. Really chaps my ass.

Wow people are actually mad about the distribution of stuff? I'm sorry but what did you think it was going to be like? Also, in a few years this fad will be over and you will be able to pick up the whole collection on eBay for like 20 bucks from someone that spent many hundreds.

Just called my TRU and they have the packs with Scrooge behind the register so they can make sure it's one per person.

Kinda surprised me with the horror stories I've heard on here. I'd have to go soon though because they can't hold anything.

I guess you were referencing me. They put the first two packs online for in store pickup, which for me is perfect. With two kids and two full time working parents, getting to a store on a Sunday AM is next to impossible. With these last two releases, one wasn't even listed and the other has a bogus release date. Heck, I would have paid shipping if need be. What gets more mad is people that clean out the store which is still allowed. So when I take my son to get it, there is nothing left. Kinda my point I guess.

Grabbed the Race to Space pack and the Scrooge disk today.  They didn't have anything out per usual but I asked the guy and he found them in some boxes in the back.  

Next week's disk is going to be interesting since I'll be out of town for half the day.  A lot of the hype seems to have died down though so I might be fine.  I noticed when I went today they had tons of Crystal Sullys and quite a few gold power disk packs.  I guess everyone got a lot of Sullys? (funny since I think it's probably the ugliest of the crystal figures)

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the Race to Space, they didn't get the Discs in, but I'm not to worried about them, since they will probably show up in Series 2 / 3.

its actually sold by Disney Interactive Studios
It's "made" by Disney Interactive Studios", sold by amazon. It's just an amazon bundle they put together, and slapped the amz exclusive label on it. But everyone has to be butthurt and saying the old "early adopters are being punished" line. If you and your kids can't wait a little bit on one figure, re-evaluate your priorities I say :(

If someone picks up an extra scrooge, I'd be happy to pay cost, shipping and a few bucks extra for it, and leave you positive feedback on here :)

2nd closest tru has the scrooge discs but not the race to space. They also have an entire box of mikes new car, at least 40 packs.

It's "made" by Disney Interactive Studios", sold by amazon. It's just an amazon bundle they put together, and slapped the amz exclusive label on it. But everyone has to be butthurt and saying the old "early adopters are being punished" line. If you and your kids can't wait a little bit on one figure, re-evaluate your priorities I say :(
And how many people here would have paid $200 for that on launch anyway? Not very many at all.

Besides, between the launch day sales, TRU Groupons, B1G1 40% off deals and various other coupons, I'd wager we got savings just as good(if not better) anyway.

I sent my brother over this morning and he was able to pick it up with no issues. He grabbed a Scrooge disc, Toy Story Playset, Race to Space and the exclusive album. The album was free and he got the $10 giftcard.

No issues, everything except for Toy Story and the album was at the register and no issue trying to get the free album and giftcard together. 

The main reason I got the race to space was to just avoid having to go to the store one weekend when the exclusives are released... I like the Buzz too, but having to try an hour to Toys R Us every week is annoying. 

Went to TRU and got my Scrooge pack. They had a dozen or so of the 'Race 2 Space' and they had Toy Story packs. But my fiancee and I agreed to wait. The figures don't seem to be a huge deal like they were and I'm going to wait for a sale of some sort. The TRU I visit has all the exclusives and every other figure. So I'm just going to cool it.

Picked up Scrooge. It was behind the counter but the R2S was on the floor. With the incentives going on I was highly tempted to get more than just the discs.

Man, lost track of when R2S was getting released.

But had a nice surprise when I went in to get the Scrooge disc.  Now to wait on a better deal for the TS playset.

Also gotta decide what to do with my solo crystal Mcqueen.

still trying to get my son interested in this over skylanders swap force....it isnt working lol.

he may get both anyway from family for xmas....god help us.

Had no issue getting today's Power Disc. There were roughly 30 to 50 on the shelf.

What was interesting is that each peg was nicely organized and properly tagged.

And then I saw this:

KZkDN3Yl.jpg

Excitedly, I checked the UPC of all the packs on the shelf. Nada.

Turns out a clerk accidentally put 'em out this morning, but they managed to catch it before store open. Bah!

On the plus side, I received a 20% coupon printout this morning when I bought my two disc packs. I'll be using that for next week's disc.

Had no issue getting today's Power Disc. There were roughly 30 to 50 on the shelf.

And then I saw this:

KZkDN3Yl.jpg

Excitedly, I checked the UPC of all the packs on the shelf. Nada.

Turns out a clerk accidentally put 'em out this morning, but they managed to catch it before store open. Bah!

On the plus side, I received a 20% coupon printout this morning when I bought my two disc packs. I'll be using that for next week's disc.

I got that as well but it excludes all video game stuff.

Took the kids to a birthday party next to TRU, so afterwards we popped in to look around.  Plenty of Race to Space packs on the shelves, but the only gold packs they had were Mike's car and they only had 4 left at that.  My boy was discouraged.

Saw an employee and asked about the new disc that came out.  He casually walked around the corner and picked up a box.  He handed my son a gold pack and said "That's the last one." 

My son's reaction?  :whee:

I know they're going to rereleased so I wasn't too concerned about getting them all right now, but seeing how excited my son got was priceless.

Toys "R" Us Black Friday ad is out!

--50% off the Starer Pack ($37.49)

-- Buy One, Get One 50% off all Disney Infinity Figures, Power Discs, and Accessories

-- $10 Gift Card when you spend $75 on ANYTHING (no exclusions)

http://infinityinquirer.com/2013/11/04/toys-r-us-black-friday-ad-leaked-starter-pack-for-37-49-bogo-50-off-figures-power-discs-and-acessories/

the kicker? Timed sales, and it all starts at 5PM... on Thursday.

EDIT: Also I'm not sure if anyone posted this or not, but you can get that Target $5 coupon on their website or by text. http://infinityinquirer.com/2013/11/04/5-off-24-99-disney-infinity-single-purchase-at-target-coupon-available-to-print/ Might be easier than using the leaked ad.

Thanks for posting the ad, but the buy 1, get 1 50% off is a joke. It's not even as good as the 2 for $20 that just ended last week.

I do see some people throwing punches for the 50% off starter set, though.

And 5pm on Thursday? They can truly go shaq-fu themselves, same as any other store that's opening on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales.

Thanks for posting the ad, but the buy 1, get 1 50% off is a joke. It's not even as good as the 2 for $20 that just ended last week.

I do see some people throwing punches for the 50% off starter set, though.

And 5pm on Thursday? They can truly go shaq-fu themselves, same as any other store that's opening on Thanksgiving for Black Friday sales.
the deals over the last few months have been way better, it is funny

So I'm trying to sell my Xbox 360 starter pack + Cars Playset + 3 pack with Mike, barbosa and elastigirl. Plus I have 6 power discs and still have the cards with codes on them unused. Also have an unopened Dash figure. How much should I be asking? Everything is opened except Dash. 

So I'm trying to sell my Xbox 360 starter pack + Cars Playset + 3 pack with Mike, barbosa and elastigirl. Plus I have 6 power discs and still have the cards with codes on them unused. Also have an unopened Dash figure. How much should I be asking? Everything is opened except Dash.
I'd say calculate the retail price of all those items and knock off 20%. See how that goes. If you don't have any bites, after two weeks take off another 10%.

I'm sure we'll see Mickey separately in January. I'm not worried about it. Other folks here are pretty confident we'll see the Crystal Buzz Lightyear separately too. Time will tell. 

I guess I may end up getting my playseta from TRU if there are no better sales before and the sale is online... I was hoping to get that $17.50 pricepoint that has happened before... but tha is about what I spend on skylanders and I feel the infinity levels offer a lot more... now what else to get to reach the free giftcard... then again that probably won't be available to get online... fingers crossed, cause I will not be spending thanksgivng in TRU :p

I am glad that I got my starter set for $37.50... I was pretty sure it wouldn't go lower... my strategy of comparing to skylanders has been successful so far... now if only I got the cars playset rain check the week the game was released... I knew that was a good and I knew it was a game I was gonna get :whistle2:/

What playsets are coming out between now and black friday?

Thanks for posting the info!

Heads up to anyone that lives in Miami, FL area. The Toyrus on Kendall, store #8715 is your place to go. I went to buy a lego set for my class to complete as a project and noticed they had everything in stock. All crystal figures, race to space pack, and gold power disc packs (didn't check the skus).

Kind lame that the Mickey figure is only available in that $200 bundle and you have to re-buy McQueen to get Crystal Buzz. Looks like I am not completing the set. No intention of re-buying stuff in order to get rares.

Mickey is an Amazon exclusive...and they decided to do this: http://www.amazon.com/INFINITY-Infinite-Exclusive-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00FZ12F34/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1383586547&sr=8-7&keywords=disney+infinity+sorcerer+mickey
I'm 100% positive that Mickey will be available as a standalone figure sometime next year, in addition to a crystal version being available at Toys R Us.

And I'm about 75% positive that the crystal Buzz Lightyear will be available outside of the Race to Space pack, just as the crystal Lightning McQueen and Emperor Zurg power discs are available outside of it now.

Patience. Breathe.

my store has different pegs for each series, but they just throw the series on any peg they feel like it. I feel bad for parents who don't know to check the UPC.. plus no returns when they open it = pissed off parents.

bread's done
Back