Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

These lightning deals are kinda pointless unless you have amazon prime.

And out of the 8 figures I ordered from GameStop early Thanksgiving morning, they've only shipped one of them.
LoL, they haven't shipped ANY of the four I ordered. I sent in a contact mail last night and haven't gotten a response yet either. So much for 2 days processing. I understand heavy loads from Black Friday, but this is ridiculous that they haven't even finished orders from Thursday yet.

Of all the various places we put in orders for, Gamestop and Microsoft Store are in the running for absolute worst place to order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, 2 series 1 packs, and 2 series 2 packs.  

Just have to get the Frozen Pack to really finish up my Infinity shopping for Christmas.  

I got a series 2 pack on the first try which means I will get shafted on the Frozen set.

I can't believe I bought all this DI stuff recently. Five single figures, a playset, a power disc pack, and maybe the Frozen set. I'm gonna have to space this stuff out.

I clicked it too right away and it says I am #1 on the waitlist. I have never, ever gotten something off the waitlist before.

Wow that was easy enough. $16 plus change for the Frozen pack. I have prime so free shipping and it comes here Monday.

Got the Frozen pack.  At least I got something out of this sale day :p  Sucks that all the other sales were figures I already had :(

I got lucky on my phone from my daughters holiday concert and got it as soon as it went up.

Now I won't miss my youngest's singing.

In My Cart. To buy or not to buy.... Wish I could think of another $20 worth of stuff so I could use the $5 promo for spending $35 from facebook

Got a lightning deal. $15 plus tax, with free 2 day shipping. Probably wouldn't have gotten it if I wasn't glued to the page for the last few minutes.

I got lucky on my phone from my daughters holiday concert and got it as soon as it went up.

Now I won't miss my youngest's singing.
Ugh, can't believe you got it on a phone when I couldn't get it instantly from a computer. Phone was a complete fail for me on Thanksgiving Day.

So now I have to wait around indefinitely until people don't check out or cancel. Then you only get that stupid 3 minute window if it ever pops up for you. And I have to go somewhere in 30 minutes.

Seriously, I was hovering over the deal and clicked it as soon as it showed up. WTF!?

I clicked it too right away and it says I am #1 on the waitlist. I have never, ever gotten something off the waitlist before.
lol... well if your #1 you will be able to buy the one I added to my cart in 10 minutes. I was curious to see if it would be cheaper but it wasn't. I wish they had the other adventure packs on sale, those would be awesome at 50% off.

Woohoo, got one!

I was worried I wouldn't have a chance with everything selling out so fast today, but glad I was at least able to get the one thing I needed.

Did at least PM'd the TRU coupon for B1 G75% off at BB and picked up some pairs for the price of 1 since the 20% goes off also.

Had it in my cart before the sale, refreshed the shit out of my screen like a madman, still didn't get it. They said I have a "fair" chance of getting it on the waitlist. Jesus. I too am beginning to wonder how many of these were allocated for the sale. Its kind of a slap in the face when they sell out in 0.5 seconds on sale but you can still buy 30 of them for regular price.

EDIT: When waiting on the waitlist, should be on the actual page for the Frozen set or should I be on the lightning deals page waiting for that pop-up message?

I don't know why I'm even bothering since I couldn't even get a Barbossa off the waitlist, but I guess I should remain optimistic.

I was lucky enough to click on it right away and score the Frozen Pack.  Considering I lag a second or so behind in CoD and Gears with my 6 Down/1 Up DSL I figured I would end up on the waitlist.  Now to get a Starter Pack...  I guess if no other deals come up I can use my GCU unlocked to get it for $60.

Finally able to snag something from this deal. I have been collecting the figures since the launch sale and just picked up the starter set the week before BF. Hopefully my girls will flip on Xmas morning.

Decided to let mine go back we dont really need it, Hopefully 1 of you gets it. Really wish they would have done a deal on the Toy story Playset

Decided to let mine go back we dont really need it, Hopefully 1 of you gets it. Really wish they would have done a deal on the Toy story Playset
IS there another day of Disney Infinity Sale or is that it? Usually BF have good deals, but all the way until Christmas prices can drop too.

How did so many of you get it? :lol:

Anyway, I almost missed it but I did get it just now from the waitlist.

WARNING for those on the waitlist - I was expecting a popup like the one you get when you add it to the cart and then have 15 minutes to check out. I knew I only had 3 minutes so I was checking back every couple of minutes. But I had the page scrolled to the top because that's where that popup usually is.

It turns out the way the waitlist works is that it changes the button on the item itself (in the lightning deal section) to one with a 3 minute timer. I wasn't even looking at that! I was about to go away for a few minutes and scrolled down and I had LESS than a minute left to claim it. Whew!

So, anyway, according to the initial claim I was #1 on the list (to those who keep asking how you check - I don't think you can at this point but it usually tells you where you were when you first started). Mine was "released" at about 5:20 - so 5 minutes after the first round of people would have had to check out. They will continue to release more for upwards of a few hours until they all sell out. But with that 3 minute window on the waitlist a lot of people end up missing it there so I imagine they go through the list pretty fast.

IS there another day of Disney Infinity Sale or is that it? Usually BF have good deals, but all the way until Christmas prices can drop too.
Not that Im aware of. If there isnt I'll just wait until after Christmas, no huge hurry for us. We have enough to keep us occupied for awhile.

I'm still waiting... I never even got to see the Add to Cart button. When it switched over, it lagged bad and the first thing I saw was the Waitlist button. This is, however, the first time I've ever been waitlisted with a chance other than "poor."

How did so many of you get it? :lol:

Anyway, I almost missed it but I did get it just now from the waitlist.

WARNING for those on the waitlist - I was expecting a popup like the one you get when you add it to the cart and then have 15 minutes to check out. I knew I only had 3 minutes so I was checking back every couple of minutes. But I had the page scrolled to the top because that's where that popup usually is.

It turns out the way the waitlist works is that it changes the button on the item itself (in the lightning deal section) to one with a 3 minute timer. I wasn't even looking at that! I was about to go away for a few minutes and scrolled down and I had LESS than a minute left to claim it. Whew!

So, anyway, according to the initial claim I was #1 on the list (to those who keep asking how you check - I don't think you can at this point but it usually tells you where you were when you first started). Mine was "released" at about 5:20 - so 5 minutes after the first round of people would have had to check out. They will continue to release more for upwards of a few hours until they all sell out. But with that 3 minute window on the waitlist a lot of people end up missing it there so I imagine they go through the list pretty fast.
Ok,so what you are saying is that the orange bar that says "view lightning deal" changes to "add to cart" for 3 minutes if you get lucky enough? or do you mean it changes to add to cart from the other screen, the one with all the deals that tells you how much longer the deal is going on and how much have been claimed?

Ok,so what you are saying is that the orange bar that says "view lightning deal" changes to "add to cart" for 3 minutes if you get lucky enough? or do you mean it changes to add to cart from the other screen, the one with all the deals that tells you how much longer the deal is going on and how much have been claimed?
I'm not sure what the first thing you are talking about is.

But for me the same button you press that says "Add to Cart" when the deal is still live reappear and have a timer with green text on it. I'm talking about the horizontal string of lightning deals (that currently for "all available" video games shows the series 2 pack, the Frozen pack, and the PS3 bundle).

I'm not sure what the first thing you are talking about is.

But for me the same button you press that says "Add to Cart" when the deal is still live reappear and have a timer with green text on it. This is in the horizontal string of lightning deals (that currently for "all available" video games shows the series 2 pack, the Frozen pack, and the PS3 bundle).
Sorry I didn't explain it well because I'm continually clicking between this site and Amazon. But yeah I got what you meant now. Thanks.

bread's done
Back