Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Sorry I didn't explain it well because I'm continually clicking between this site and Amazon. But yeah I got what you meant now. Thanks.
Understood - just stay on that Amazon page because you can miss it easily. Make quick bathroom breaks if necessary. I was about to take one when I saw the timer at less than a minute. Because I thought I had just checked it but was looking in the wrong place. But you know where to look now. Good luck!

I'm pretty sure I missed my shot at a second Series 2 pack because I wasn't looking in the right place. So for that I snagged one for my account, then quickly logged out and back in on my wife's Amazon account. At that point I was like #122 and "fair". I checked frequently but eventually it just told me it was sold out. I'm sure I missed my 3 minute timer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine :D Didn't think I'd make it since I was on the waitlist, but guess I lucked out.

I hope everyone in here is able to get theirs. Looks like a wonderful set.

I was also able to get the Frozen set for 9.99 (Had a gift card)!

Had it in my cart before the sale, refreshed the shit out of my screen like a madman, still didn't get it. They said I have a "fair" chance of getting it on the waitlist. Jesus. I too am beginning to wonder how many of these were allocated for the sale. Its kind of a slap in the face when they sell out in 0.5 seconds on sale but you can still buy 30 of them for regular price.

EDIT: When waiting on the waitlist, should be on the actual page for the Frozen set or should I be on the lightning deals page waiting for that pop-up message?

I don't know why I'm even bothering since I couldn't even get a Barbossa off the waitlist, but I guess I should remain optimistic.
Having it in your cart doesn't matter, and you NEVER want to refresh the page. Just keep it on the lightning deal page, let it count down, the little loading spinny thing will pop up for a second and then it will show up. Immediately click add to cart don't look at the price you will have 15 minutes to make up your mind once its in your cart.

Thats what i do and i have never not gotten a lightning deal, and i have done 80% of my christmas shopping on amazon with a 10+ year old computer and slowish internet.

Thanks for the tips. This ismy first time trying to buy a lightning deal that is this popular. Usually its just adding to cart and having 15 minutes to check out, but this DI stuff is pretty crazy.

I was able to grab one right when it came live! Disney Infinity was one of the only console games my wife played alot of this year (along with Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends) and I love collecting the figs. This is going to be one of her stocking stuffers. I hope she enjoys it :) 

Babysitting this damn page lol. Still, I've been lucky with the Zelda 3DS XL as well as the Mario one. I've had a great week, so if I don't get this, it's not so bad. I'd love to get it though. I saw those figures at BB, and they are very well done. Just based on the 7 sets I saw, the sculpt and paint jobs for the Infinity pieces seem better done than Skylanders pieces. This is from having eyeballed several dozen Ninjinis.

I know this is the Infinity thread, but I figure it's worth mentioning as many of us are big Disney fans, the Frozen soundtrack will be a lightning deal at 10pm EST (in 25 minutes) in the music section. 

When does this deal expire? if it's at the turn of the hour in the next couple minutes, then it doesn't look too good for me. Still on the waitlist.

I know this is the Infinity thread, but I figure it's worth mentioning as many of us are big Disney fans, the Frozen soundtrack will be a lightning deal at 10pm EST (in 25 minutes) in the music section.
I babysat that button for the OST. I clicked it as soon as it went active, and it's 15% off lol.

I bought the Frozen set at Target the day it came out, so I was standing at the service desk with my receipt in hand the moment it went live and was able to get a price adjustment.

When does this deal expire? if it's at the turn of the hour in the next couple minutes, then it doesn't look too good for me. Still on the waitlist.
It expired a while ago, I think, but I've been watching over 2 hours already, so I figure I'll keep watching until the bitter end.

Odd that it is expired yet I've gotten no notification that it has ended. According to the list of expired deals I am still on the waitlist. 

Regardless, eyeing this page every minute for the past two hours was not worth $15...

Regardless, eyeing this page every minute for the past two hours was not worth $15...[/quote]

Same here. Told me i had a good chance ob the waitlist and never happened.

It's funny, I did at least half of my lightning deals on my phone this year and got every one of them.  The only one that was close today was on a PC at work.

Don't know how I got so lucky this year, but it all worked in my favor.  

When I told my wife that we got the Frozen set for the girls she said, "You are DONE buying gifts for the girls."  

Might have over done it a bit, but I'm sure my daughters are going to be very happy with the haul this year.  

good to hear that a lot of you got in on it!

It also said I was #1 on the waitlist the second it went live and I flipped out. thankfully after about 10 minutes of waiting I got it.

like others, I wish there was a deal on the toy story playset :\

It's funny, I did at least half of my lightning deals on my phone this year and got every one of them. The only one that was close today was on a PC at work.

Don't know how I got so lucky this year, but it all worked in my favor.

When I told my wife that we got the Frozen set for the girls she said, "You are DONE buying gifts for the girls."

Might have over done it a bit, but I'm sure my daughters are going to be very happy with the haul this year.
Sounds familiar. My daughter has Vanellope, The Cars playset, Rapunzel, Davy Jones, and a Crystal Mr. Incredible waiting for her, not to mention a new bike, some blu-rays, my little pony crap, and some books. In all honesty she didn't need the Frozen playset but since I wanted it too, it made it easy to go for it. I guess If I don't get it here I can do the TRU spend 30 get 10 deal....if that's not already expired.

Woo!

AUTGzuM.png

Odd that it is expired yet I've gotten no notification that it has ended. According to the list of expired deals I am still on the waitlist.

Regardless, eyeing this page every minute for the past two hours was not worth $15...
When you put it that way, no. It most certainly was not worth it.

It's still showing "You are on the waitlist." to me. I'm a chump, lol.

For those of us that missed the Frozen LD, Toysrus' BOGO75% is currently stacking with the free Disc with the puirchase of single figure, so you can get two figures and two power packs for around $19 witn in-store pickup

It's over for me, they've removed the icons and my status on the waitlist. Good luck to anyone else. I couldn't get a single item I tried for today, but on a happier note, the $99 Nikon camera I ordered at the stroke of midnight from Target on BF showed up today in excellent condition, and I'm officially done shopping for my significant other.  

Now I'm debating to use an existing $10 TRU gift card and get the frozen playset for about 20 and another $10 card, or use the BOGO 75% off coupon to grab Barbossa and Francesco.

I was not able to get the Frozen Set from Amazon. I am not sure if this was already mention but you can get B1G1 75% off use  964823  (Thursday only)  online http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/120513A_YT_TRU_YouTubeCoupon_Release.pdf I am not sure what time zone Toysrus.com is set too but it is worth a try. I just found this. I was able to use this and get 2 characters (one 75% off) and 2 power pack (gen 1 and gen 2) for 18.71

edit: I tried multiple times since this post and this deal is not working. You can still get 2 Power packs for 2 characters.

The lightning deal was a total joke. I've never seen anything go that fast... I clicked the second it went live and was on the wait list.lol and never got through.... Total crock!

I actually got it with no problems. I even had to type my password and remove the $29.99 copy I had sitting in my cart.

I thought adding it to my cart prior only made it take more time, but maybe it really did help like someone said earlier in the topic?

The lightning deal was a total joke. I've never seen anything go that fast... I clicked the second it went live and was on the wait list.lol and never got through.... Total crock!
Like I said, real great that these items were claimed almost immediately and yet after the gold box event is over the items are still in stock shipped and sold by Amazon.

Yeah pretty shitty only so much of their stock is eligible for the discount =/

Also kind of funny, that 15% off the Frozen soundtrack actually was 100% claimed!

I stopped into my TRU with the B1 Get 1 75% off coupon tonight, in hopes of finding both Crystal Jack and Lone Ranger. They only had Jack, and no other singles I wanted, so I was going to grab just him, but the register did not allow the sale, stating it was not to be sold until 12/8.

So there's a street date in TRU's system for the new crystal figs.

I thought it was pretty odd the Series 1 pack never sold out but the Series 2 one did in seconds. I'd figure either people would by all of them at that price or very few (since without Prime you'd have to add a lot for free shipping). I have Prime so I just checked out with the $2.49 pack and that was it.

I mean I know a lot of people (and probably most in this thread) have all the Series 1 stuff already, but a lot of people were buying Starter Packs on BF so there are lots of newbies to the game who I would have thought would sell out the first series LD. Of course, the quantities could have been completely different. They might have cleared out a ton of old Series 1 packs but had way fewer Series 2 for the LD.

Amazon Germany has the Mickey figure available to order. I ordered 2 for total of $33.50 US and will receive before Christmas and I live in the midwest.

The link in case anyone wants to order:

www.amazon.de/dp/B00EAHH5S4/ref=pe_386171_38075861_TE_item

Santa has done it again! :)
Thanks, don't no a word of German, but I followed check-out in the same way for the U.S. site and managed to get 2 for delivery by the 21st of Dec. for a total of $33.56.

Can anyone explain what this includes from Toys R Us?

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc Capsule (contains 6 TRU exclusives) - $24.99

I am new to this, buying my nephews a gift, and unsure exactly what this is, and what it includes.

Can anyone explain what this includes from Toys R Us?

(New this week) Disney Infinity Power Disc Capsule (contains 6 TRU exclusives) - $24.99

I am new to this, buying my nephews a gift, and unsure exactly what this is, and what it includes.

Power discs go under the figures or playset piece. They add things to your characters or world. It could be a blaster, a car, a horse, change the look of the world to a theme or give your characters a bonus (health, damage, shield, etc).

So far we only have Series 1 and Series 2 power discs. TRU gets timed exclusives on power discs that will eventually come out in later Series. There are also special discs that come with playsets (Frozen, Race to Space, etc).

Series 2 just came out a couple weeks ago, where 4 of the 20 discs were once TRU exclusives. The rest of them will follow in Series 3, 4, etc and I'm sure TRU will get even more timed exclusives as we go forward.

My advice... If this interests you, you should get the Complete Series 2 discs collection from Target (their exclusive) for $60. You normally have to buy these disc packs blind and hope you can find all 20 in the series or trade for them. Getting the full set without even overpaying (2 discs = $5, 1 album =$10) definitely helps.

PLUS 3 of the 6 discs in this TRU capsule pack are in series 2 to begin with!

So if I buy the series 2 set from Target, is series 1 still available if I want to help my nephew collect them?
Series 1 is widely available but it's blind purchase only. 20 discs, $5 per 2 random discs.

You can buy a full set on eBay or here but expect to pay more then retail. There are also tricks to getting the full set but it's not for everyone as you can place the unopened packs on your Disney Infinity gamepad and it'll read the discs inside the unopened packages (returning the ones you already have, keeping/opening the ones you need).

This is why the Target complete Series 2 set is such a GREAT deal. You get everything without overpaying and without the hassles.

So if I buy the series 2 set from Target, is series 1 still available if I want to help my nephew collect them?
I have a few extra series 1 I would sell for cost+ shipping if you want them:

I have both sugar rush sky and terrain, mickey's jalopy and chrome armor. I am sure others on here would be looking to get rid of duplicates as well.

Series 1 is widely available but it's blind purchase only. 20 discs, $5 per 2 random discs.

You can buy a full set on eBay or here but expect to pay more then retail. There are also tricks to getting the full set but it's not for everyone as you can place the unopened packs on your Disney Infinity gamepad and it'll read the discs inside the unopened packages (returning the ones you already have, keeping/opening the ones you need).

This is why the Target complete Series 2 set is such a GREAT deal. You get everything without overpaying and without the hassles.
I agree, they are 2 and 6 year olds, I am sure that pack would get them going with a lot of options.

He didn't, he must have gotten it from D23 somehow, knows somebody or fell off the truck somewhere. He probably wants a lot for it and if he was smart he would just throw it up on eBay since it may sell for a lot before the holidays.
I got him at comic con. The creators were there announcing the p&f marvel special and also announced that pheneas and agent p will be part of disney infinity. They gave out 4 of each character and esch one is hand painted.

Been like 8 days since I ordered the 2 figures at GameStop, just no update yet. Haven't taken my money or shipped them yet, my order just sits at "Open", this is kind of ridiculous :/

I have a few extra series 1 I would sell for cost+ shipping if you want them:

I have both sugar rush sky and terrain, mickey's jalopy and chrome armor. I am sure others on here would be looking to get rid of duplicates as well.
I have a handful of series 1 duplicates as well. I was planning to just throw them on Listia for credits, but I'd be willing to mail them to a CAG in need for less than retail/eBay prices.

I also have an extra TRU version of Zurg's Wrath and I believe an extra Scrooge Dime if anyone missed those.

bread's done
Back