Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

Been like 8 days since I ordered the 2 figures at GameStop, just no update yet. Haven't taken my money or shipped them yet, my order just sits at "Open", this is kind of ridiculous :/
I ordered 10 figures on 3 separate orders to give as gifts. Out of the 10, only 2 have shipped but I've been billed for everything PLUS multiple extra billings on each order. If I knew it was common practice for Gamestop to hold the full amount of orders as PENDING on your card while they bill you fully as they ship orders out I would have just gone in store. It's a huge hassle and something tells me they'll just cancel my order leaving me with absolutely no deal on the figures they did ship me.

I bought the Frozen set at Target the day it came out, so I was standing at the service desk with my receipt in hand the moment it went live and was able to get a price adjustment.
D'oh! Wish I'd thought of that

I stopped into my TRU with the B1 Get 1 75% off coupon tonight, in hopes of finding both Crystal Jack and Lone Ranger. They only had Jack, and no other singles I wanted, so I was going to grab just him, but the register did not allow the sale, stating it was not to be sold until 12/8.

So there's a street date in TRU's system for the new crystal figs.
I ran into the same issue when I went to pick up two Jacks last night (no Lone rangers on hand, had them check the item number). The manager went above and beyond standard customer service though when I mentioned the coupon I had expired at the end of the day. She took the coupon, hand wrote my name on it with a note saying they would honor the coupon on Sunday and set it aside with two crystal Jack Sparrows (she told me I could swap one for Lone Ranger when he they got him in) Glad it wasn't a wasted trip.

Glad I didn't end up ordering with GS on Black Friday. I admit i did try. I only needed Mater, Francesco, Violet and Mrs Incredible but when trying to order online only Violet was available. I ended up going to GS a little after midnight on BF and got all four with no hassle.

Yeah gamestop on black friday was easy peasy for figures, I just went to the store here and picked up what I wanted and that was around midway through the day on Friday. They still had every single figure available here.

My Toys R Us sucks, I went there last night to try to find the Tron Terrain UPC and also use the BOGO75% offer, they literally had 4 different figures on the shelves, nothing I really want, I asked them to look up the UPC code for Tron disc pack, they have it in their system but the employee refused to try and look for it in the back, she said 'we don't keep any in the back, it has to be on the shelf'. Yeah, I don't buy that.

D'oh! Wish I'd thought of that

I ran into the same issue when I went to pick up two Jacks last night (no Lone rangers on hand, had them check the item number). The manager went above and beyond standard customer service though when I mentioned the coupon I had expired at the end of the day. She took the coupon, hand wrote my name on it with a note saying they would honor the coupon on Sunday and set it aside with two crystal Jack Sparrows (she told me I could swap one for Lone Ranger when he they got him in) Glad it wasn't a wasted trip.

Glad I didn't end up ordering with GS on Black Friday. I admit i did try. I only needed Mater, Francesco, Violet and Mrs Incredible but when trying to order online only Violet was available. I ended up going to GS a little after midnight on BF and got all four with no hassle.
Ha, those are the same ones I still need minus Mater. Been waiting for some good deals.

I purchase the power disc set at Target but I am now having buyers remorse. Are these discs worth it? My nephews are 6 and 2(almost 3) the six year old is good at Mario, so I think he can handle the game.

Do these discs improve the game, make enough o a difference? Basically, are they worth investing in?

I purchase the power disc set at Target but I am now having buyers remorse. Are these discs worth it? My nephews are 6 and 2(almost 3) the six year old is good at Mario, so I think he can handle the game.

Do these discs improve the game, make enough o a difference? Basically, are they worth investing in?
My 4yr old enjoys the heck out of em. They learn quick what they do and find their favorites fast.

If you want to see what this does, install the PC version of D.I. It's Free and shows off Toybox mode.

https://infinity.disney.com/

Register an account, download/install for free. After the Intro, login and try their toybox maps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprised no one has posted Sorcerer Mickey is available at Amazon.co.uk

Amazon Germany has the Mickey figure available to order. I ordered 2 for total of $33.50 US and will receive before Christmas and I live in the midwest.

The link in case anyone wants to order:

www.amazon.de/dp/B00EAHH5S4/ref=pe_386171_38075861_TE_item

Santa has done it again! :)
Thanks for the heads up on this. I was kind of bummed that the only way I could get this in the US this year was buy an entire bundle from Amazon when I already had most of that stuff. Just bought two of these since my nephew has also been getting into Disney Infinity besides my daughter so they will both be really happy to see this one. Thanks so much

My 4yr old enjoys the heck out of em. They learn quick what they do and find their favorites fast.

If you want to see what this does, install the PC version of D.I. It's Free and shows off Toybox mode.
https://infinity.disney.com/

Register an account, download/install for free. After the Intro, login and try their toybox maps.
Thanks,

I will check it out but your response has put my buyers remorse at ease

Yeah gamestop on black friday was easy peasy for figures, I just went to the store here and picked up what I wanted and that was around midway through the day on Friday. They still had every single figure available here.

My Toys R Us sucks, I went there last night to try to find the Tron Terrain UPC and also use the BOGO75% offer, they literally had 4 different figures on the shelves, nothing I really want, I asked them to look up the UPC code for Tron disc pack, they have it in their system but the employee refused to try and look for it in the back, she said 'we don't keep any in the back, it has to be on the shelf'. Yeah, I don't buy that.
What magical gamestop did you go to where apparently the general public don't know about? My gamestop was cleaned out of figures except for the unpopular ones such as maynard, davy jones, Syndrome etc.

Thanks for the heads up on this. I was kind of bummed that the only way I could get this in the US this year was buy an entire bundle from Amazon when I already had most of that stuff. Just bought two of these since my nephew has also been getting into Disney Infinity besides my daughter so they will both be really happy to see this one. Thanks so much
I wish I understood german so I knew what the hell I was doing

Surprised no one has posted Sorcerer Mickey is available at Amazon.co.uk
I looked at the UK Amazon and it more expensive then Germany by 35%. Mostly had to do with being priced the same but Euros to dollars is $1.40 and Pounds to dollars is $1.65. The other thing is shipping is higher from the UK then from Germany so all around Germany was cheaper.

What magical gamestop did you go to where apparently the general public don't know about? My gamestop was cleaned out of figures except for the unpopular ones such as maynard, davy jones, Syndrome etc.
They must not be popular around here or something then, literally 2 or 3 gamestops I went to on Friday (was looking for some xbox one accessories too) had TONS of the all the characters, the guy at one gamestop kept harping how I should get Skellington and Woody, but I only picked up a couple and went on about my business.

I really have no idea what I want to get for this yet, I picked up Mike Wazowski and Mrs. Incredible (the wife really wanted her) and called it a day, I did pick up a couple of blind packs of power discs, but I'm still in a phase of trying to decide if I like the game or not. I enjoy the toy box, but not sure if I want to invest the time/money into getting power discs and items to use in there. I definitely think I'm going to hold off on most of the figures until they're on sale, $13 a figure is a lot IMHO.

The other figure I really want is Buzz, I'll probably end up getting the playset with he and jessie, seems to make the most sense.

Been like 8 days since I ordered the 2 figures at GameStop, just no update yet. Haven't taken my money or shipped them yet, my order just sits at "Open", this is kind of ridiculous :/
I'm in the same boat. Ordered 2 figures and still waiting. Local Gamestop was wiped out......

I don't think I will buy any Series 2, 3 figures separate. I am sure they will release these all together in a bundle at some point... for cheaper price.

He's really nothing more then the TRU exclusives are.   Wait a while and you'll see him all over for allot cheaper.   If he had something special, I'd be more interested in getting him.

I have a handful of series 1 duplicates as well. I was planning to just throw them on Listia for credits, but I'd be willing to mail them to a CAG in need for less than retail/eBay prices.

I also have an extra TRU version of Zurg's Wrath and I believe an extra Scrooge Dime if anyone missed those.
Do you happen to have any extras of the Tangled discs (I believe there were two texture packs and Maximus [the horse])?

Bought the Starter Pack as a Christmas gift for my daughter on Black Friday from Wal-Mart and had no idea that I was about to fall into the rabbit hole with this game...

I may just buy a set of the commons, but if anyone has extras (Nemo!! Or other customizations and vehicles). Hit me up.

He's really nothing more then the TRU exclusives are. Wait a while and you'll see him all over for allot cheaper. If he had something special, I'd be more interested in getting him.
yes, but when you struggle to find a gift that will really surprise your wife because she's not expecting it, it's exactly what you doctor ordered! I'll pay a little more to see the smile on Christmas morning

Got my shipping notices from Gamestop.   They're shipping all 8 of my remaining figures.   Still have several extra charges from them though.   This will be the last time I order from Gamestop's website if it's common practice to put multiple holds on a card for the same orders.

My apologies if this was posted but I didn't see it in the past few pages:

Free Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc Pack with Disney Infinity Figure Purchase @ Toys R Us (Online Only)

Online Only! FREE Disney Infinity Series 2 Power Disc with Disney Infinity Figure Purchase FREE item will automatically add to cart. HOW IT WORKS
·Maximum 1 discount (1 free item) per order.

·While quantities last.

QUICK LINKS
Use the links below to find products related to this promotion.

- View FREE DISNEY INFINITY Power Disc
- View Eligible purchase items
http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=30378736

*edit*

There's apparently an offer for a Series 1 Pack as well though you are not given an option when you add a qualifying item to your cart. In all of my attempts each item only added a Series 2 disc pack.

http://www.toysrus.com/promo/index.jsp?promoId=30145916

So what is the cheapest way to go about getting the entirety of Series 1? Should I just wait for a deal to run on the disc packs?  I know that series 2 there is the target set you can grab, I saw it at the store the other day, but I'm thinking I'll dive in and try to get series 1 as well.

This is why I didn't re-up my prime, they could kiss my butt. In my eyes they've gone down the hill a whole bunch.
To be fair, I've been a Prime member for 5 years and this is only the third time(out of hundreds of orders) they failed to deliver on time. First time this year as well.

Yeah,I have my magic band too - but I can wait a month or so more for Mickey in the US.
Are they giving Magic Bands to all the resort guests now? I keep reading it's in a test phase, but it sounds like everyone's getting them.

Sounds really cool as I used to go to the Disney Parks all the time.

So what is the cheapest way to go about getting the entirety of Series 1? Should I just wait for a deal to run on the disc packs? I know that series 2 there is the target set you can grab, I saw it at the store the other day, but I'm thinking I'll dive in and try to get series 1 as well.
If your interested I have a complete set I would like to rid of. I have a set that is loose that includes just the 20 discs of series one and I have a set that's in the TRU Exclusive book with the 20 series one discs plus the first seven TRU Exclusives.

I've only gotten about 20% of the things I ordered from amazon on the day before Thanksgiving. They haven't even shipping those yet.

I just got my last shipping # from my Gamestop figures from the same day too.

Also, my Wal-Mart had about 30 Rapunzel figures.

So what is the cheapest way to go about getting the entirety of Series 1? Should I just wait for a deal to run on the disc packs? I know that series 2 there is the target set you can grab, I saw it at the store the other day, but I'm thinking I'll dive in and try to get series 1 as well.
Deals on the Discs?

It's a bit hard to answer. Disney Infinity only came out in August but I haven't seen many deals for disc packs that didn't include buying higher priced items. If I were go guess, the blind packs will soon be taken over by Series 2 discs here soon in stores. Allot of people don't have any of those yet since stores like Walmart haven't even begun selling them yet.

We might also see a complete Series 1 Set being sold soon too. Especially with all the new adopters joining in on D.I. I would imagine they'd make more money selling a full set then convincing everyone on getting 10+ packs blindly.

Are they giving Magic Bands to all the resort guests now? I keep reading it's in a test phase, but it sounds like everyone's getting them.

Sounds really cool as I used to go to the Disney Parks all the time.
I was there in September and it was most of the resort guests that received them(we did not). I believe the plan was to have them available to everyone by 2014.

Yeah the magic bands were pretty much in full swing with resort guests when I went in November as well, you don't 'have' to use them, but most people were it seemed. I am going back in February and I know they have said we'll have them again.

I may use the TRU b1g14 40% this week to go grab up a lot of the exclusive power discs they have, I noticed while looking for the Tron Terrain that they had pegs and pegs of the exclusive packs, UPC matching up with all the way back to Mike's New car so I may as well grab them.

Anyone else do the buy 1 play set get one for 50% off tru online? I just got a cancellation on the Lone Ranger set which was $35 but they are sending me the cars set for the $17.

Lol now I just need a deal on. The lone set... Really odd tho.

bread's done
Back