Disney Movies Deals & Discussion

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
As many of you may know, Disney has a Reward program that is really good.

Also, http://magicalplacespassport.com/ has these goodies.

Free Collectible Coins for ($3.50 shipping Fee applies)

Wall-E
Narnia: Prince Caspian
Sleeping Beauty
Tinkerbell

When you unlock all 4, you can unlock a special character coin (I assume Mickey Mouse?)

Then, there are all kinds of other Freebies, downloads, some are cellphone goodies, like text gifting to disney

Download 1 - Magic Pirate Map from Imagination

I am having some trouble with the website right now, though. So, you may also experience them.

Eligible titles

Imagination
Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, Witch, and Wardrobe
Chronicles Of Narnia 2: Prince Caspian
Wall-E
Ratatouille
National Treasure
National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets
Cars
Pirates Of The Caribbean
Pirates Of The Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates Of The Caribbean 3: At World's End

Enchantment
Enchanted
Sleeping Beauty
Tinkerbell
Little Mermaid
Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning
Pocahontas
Pocahontas II

The Magic Of Giving
Bridge to Terabithia
Invisible
College Road Trip
Chicken Little
Meet The Robinsons
Remember The Titans
The Rookie
Game Plan
Santa Clause 3

Disney Rocks
Camp Rock
Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus
That's so suite life of Hannah Montana: Mixed up, Mashed up Edition
Hannah Montana The 1st season
Return to Halloweentown
High School Musical Remix
High School Musical 2 Extended
High School Musical The Concert
Twitches too

Also if you already had a Disney Movie Rewards account and entered any of those codes for those movies in before the Magical Places promotion started on October 1st, those titles should also be unlocked for you as well.

I have already entered my Wall-E code a few weeks back but it is not yet unlocked for the coin.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Also if you already had a Disney Movie Rewards account and entered any of those codes for those movies in before the Magical Places promotion started on October 1st, those titles should also be unlocked for you as well.[/QUOTE]

Now, for the deals. (Going to exempt the SD DVD here) Now any really right now I don't think.

Of course, a few days ago, you could got Narnia: Prince Caspian you PMed Sears for $20 and then used the $10 coupon... $10 total

I also got Enchanted this way.

Pretty much Everything are all $20 on Amazon, with these exceptions:

Remember The Titans $17
The Rookie $18
Tinkerbell is $22
Invisible, Bridge to Terabithia, College Road Trip, Chicken Little, The Game Plan, High School Musical are $24
Wall-E is $25 for 3-Disc

[quote name='SuperJedi']Now, for the deals. (Going to exempt the SD DVD here) Now any really right now I don't think.

Of course, a few days ago, you could got Narnia: Prince Caspian you PMed Sears for $20 and then used the $10 coupon... $10 total

I also got Enchanted this way.

Pretty much Everything are all $20 on Amazon, with these exceptions:

Remember The Titans $17
The Rookie $18
Tinkerbell is $22
Invisible, Bridge to Terabithia, College Road Trip, Chicken Little, The Game Plan, High School Musical are $24
Wall-E is $25 for 3-Disc[/quote]

I tried, the stores around me refused to take coupons because of the fear of fakes. So I had no choice... CC ran out of Narnia copies.

hey, that's actually pretty cool.
icon_smile.gif

thanks!

[quote name='synergy3000']I have already entered my Wall-E code a few weeks back but it is not yet unlocked for the coin.[/QUOTE]

Is Wall-E unlocked in the actual passport book? If not it didn't catch your code correctly and you'll likely need to write to them via the Customer Service link. The coins are "limited" so if you are planning to collect them all they likely won't run out, but wouldn't want to see you get stuck.

The fifth coin is indeed Mickey Mouse. All of mine are unlocked and I've ordered them all. Have received 3 out of the 5 in the mail so far.

The website was having problems on Friday night so hopefully they will get that straightened out the beginning of this week.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Is Wall-E unlocked in the actual passport book? If not it didn't catch your code correctly and you'll likely need to write to them via the Customer Service link. The coins are "limited" so if you are planning to collect them all they likely won't run out, but wouldn't want to see you get stuck.

The fifth coin is indeed Mickey Mouse. All of mine are unlocked and I've ordered them all. Have received 3 out of the 5 in the mail so far.

The website was having problems on Friday night so hopefully they will get that straightened out the beginning of this week.[/quote]

Thanks, I've been dying to find out. Mind taking a screenshot? I've received only my Sleeping Beauty coin, waiting on Wall-e and Tinkerbell. Just Narnia left, on it's way (Bluray).

[quote name='darkdaze73']I entered a code for Sleeping Beauty and it ain't doing jack for me. No coin or unlocks or any kind. Anyone else experience this?[/quote]
You have to enter the code through your disney rewards account. You might want to contact Disney if you did and nothing happen.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']You have to enter the code through your disney rewards account. You might want to contact Disney if you did and nothing happen.[/quote]

I did and it did nothing.

When you entered the code did it unlock anything other than the coin? I see theres about 5 different things(Imagination, Sweepstakes, Disney Rocks, etc, etc.) other than the coins you can click on to see what you've unlocked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I have a spare POTC: At World's End Blu-Ray movie reward code that I'm looking to trade for any blu-ray movie code that I don't have. PM me. Thanks! :)

The coins don't unlock right away... wait for 15 minutes or so. the coins suck big time! I regretted that i ordered two out of five. the last one is mickey mouse and you can't order that one w/o ordering the four, WTF!

It's been like 3+ hrs. I'll give it til the morning then I'll call or email them. Hope I don't get hosed on this like I did on the Cars giveaway.

[quote name='Serpentor']The coins don't unlock right away... wait for 15 minutes or so. the coins suck big time! I regretted that i ordered two out of five. the last one is mickey mouse and you can't order that one w/o ordering the four, WTF![/quote]
Mine are unlock instantly, the coins aren't that bad. It could be better though.

[quote name='Serpentor']Ordering all five for $3.50 would be nice, but nooooo, stupid Disney have to make you pay each one separately.[/quote]
Shipping something of that size only cost them at most $1. In reality, you're paying about $2.50 for the coin. So, of course they make you pay separately otherwise they can't claim it to be free to lure people in.

The magical site is down or something? Can't get in... Oh, the Pirate download is load of crap, uninstalled on my PC right away.

Wife called today and was told that they were experiencing problems on their site. The person told my wife to give it a cpl of days and check again.

**edit** Just check the site and its now unlocked. Now I just gotta find the codes for the other 3. Anyone know a good place to get'em at(other than buying the actual dvd)?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='darkdaze73']Wife called today and was told that they were experiencing problems on their site. The person told my wife to give it a cpl of days and check again.

**edit** Just check the site and its now unlocked. Now I just gotta find the codes for the other 3. Anyone know a good place to get'em at(other than buying the actual dvd)?[/quote]
I've heard from others if you ask Blockbuster, and if they are nice, you can get the codes from them for free. You can also buy it on ebay.

The codes don't work like before... i got the Wall-E code from a friend, entered it, then when i got my copy of Wall-E, stupid Disney Reward site won't let me redeem it any more :( What's more pissy? My PotC BD collection is complete (all codes were entered naturally), but their record shows that i don't have PotC DMC, wtf? Anyhow, i don't give a damn about that. However, anybody is bothered by the fact that Naria 2's coin is $2.50 shipped? I've ordered all five coins last night... I don't like the shipping charge, but hell with it, i came too far to give up on the mouse coin, lol.

Anyone have a spare Tinker Bell code they may have picked up at Blockbuster, etc.? I really don't want to buy the movie just get all 5 coins, but I will if I have to.

I would PayPal someone a couple bucks ($2 - $3) for an unused Tinker Bell code and give them positive feedback.

PM if you can help out.

[quote name='Serpentor']The codes don't work like before... i got the Wall-E code from a friend, entered it, then when i got my copy of Wall-E, stupid Disney Reward site won't let me redeem it any more :( What's more pissy? My PotC BD collection is complete (all codes were entered naturally), but their record shows that i don't have PotC DMC, wtf? Anyhow, i don't give a damn about that. However, anybody is bothered by the fact that Naria 2's coin is $2.50 shipped? I've ordered all five coins last night... I don't like the shipping charge, but hell with it, i came too far to give up on the mouse coin, lol.[/QUOTE]

You can only redeem 1 code that is from a specific movie. So in your case since you already redeemed a Wall-E code, you CANNOT redeem any other Wall-E codes. Only 1 code per movie title. It's always been that way.

[quote name='xbox_mole']You can only redeem 1 code that is from a specific movie. So in your case since you already redeemed a Wall-E code, you CANNOT redeem any other Wall-E codes. Only 1 code per movie title. It's always been that way.[/quote]

Oh really? I didn't know it has always been like this... It must be a coincidence that all of the codes i've gotten before were from different movies. I always thought that the codes work like coke rewards or something...

So people who bought two copies of the same movie are only eligible for one code? Sucks...

So, who wants my extra Wall-E code for $2 (PM if interested)?

i got the new high school musical 3 senior year and i got beverly hills chihuahua for trade if interested please pm me . if anybody wants to know i trade alot with captain_insano16

[quote name='Serpentor']The magical site is down or something? Can't get in... Oh, the Pirate download is load of crap, uninstalled on my PC right away.
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

I'm happy with my copy pinnochio!

Saint

[quote name='SuperJedi']Man, I still would like these coins!!! Hopefully Disney can do this Again![/QUOTE]
Why would you dig this out of the graveyard is beyond me.

maube someone can help i created a account on disney movies today when i login it asks me to update my street info when i doi try to look around the site and it says i aeint logged in and it repeats the same thing

bread's done
Back