Disney Rewards Thread

X0Angel0xz

CAG Veteran
Why was the Disney Rewards thread closed? It sure would be nice for someone to have given a little warning and explanation, or at least let someone post an alternative website where we can meet again.

I, myself was wondering the same thing. The only thing we were ever told was not to post feedback for code trades which we immediately ceased. As far as I could tell we didn't do anything wrong. If we did, please let us know.

Slickdeals.net has a forum where they will allow you trade anything. Just search disney movie rewards on that website. Sorry if it is not allowed to post another forum on here. I will hopefully see everyon over on slickdeals

Calm down. I specifically asked for my thread to be ended. I did. No one else had anything to do with it besides Pooky whom I specifically asked to recreate this thread to oblige with the Master Trade List threads and because it was a complete mess.

That was a quote from WiiDsmoker I hope he gets no trades since everyone is leaving this site. Why would the mods listen to one (fill in the blank) and not ask everyone elso what they think. He wanted it redone and now everyone is leaving which = no trading for him cuz no one is left.

Uh, the OP of a thread can ask for the thread to be closed at any time. It's their thread, and the only people that can edit a thread's OP is the OP of the thread and any of the mods.

If the OP asks a mod for the thread to be closed, it's their option. No democracy needed there in that case. That's what WiiDSmoker did, and that's the way it goes. If someone else was the OP of the thread, it would be their option as well.

[quote name='fly4rabbi']not sure what good that thread is since every time I log into CAG it will not show up that there are new messages on that thread. Since everyone can only update their only thread am am going to have to go through all the pages and see if it looks like anyones is different.[/quote]

As it states in the rules, you can delete your post and repost again if you want to. The format currently used in the new thread is the same format that all threads in that trading subforum follow. After receiving input from numbers of CAGs , that is how I decided it should work. One post per user is efficient and makes it easy to find what you are looking for - which is the point of all these specific trade threads. Instead of having to wade through comments and old posts, active users in the thread can be assured that posts are up to date and accurate.
Like i said before, if you are worried about being too far back in the thread - simply delete your post and post your updated list at the top.

Ducktales the movie is back in stock. Just made my fiancee account and add all the movies I had 3 or more of to trade. Redeemend the ducktales movie and still have 900 pts. any ideas on dvd to get and sell on ebay?

I have these disney dvd codes for trade underdog, santa claus 3, and enchanted. Also have 3 mycokerewads caps and 1 pepisstuff cap tootrade for disney code can't use canadian thx kehoe1:lol:

I couldnt post what i have to trade with so here it is:

EDIT:
Uh, no. You're not permitted to post because we don't permit New Users to post in the Trading Forum until they've been registered here for 30 days. This is a small step we've taken to prevent our Community from being taken by creeps who register for the sole purpose of post Trade or Buying/Selling lists and only intend to swindle people.

Trading lists ONLY belong in the Trading Forum. Don't try circumventing our policies again.

bread's done
Back