Disney Sing It 360 bundle $12 + shipping from Dell

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']haha, I would probably get this if I could guarantee the Mic trick would get me an easy 1000 gs here.[/QUOTE]

JUST what I was gonna post. Anyone know?

[quote name='62t']whats the mic trick?[/quote]

Basically you turn all the background music off using the in game menu, but turn up the voice track. You can then prop the mic up against the speaker and the game will sing the song itself. You can get perfects on Karaoke Rev like this. You can also get perfects in RB and GHWT on some tracks.

From what I read the trick didn't work for this game though. The guy who tried it said it lost he multiplier and couldn't get the high scores.

They do say it is an easy 1000 to sing as you can sing it on easy, but I can't sing myself and I'm not going to sit there and try to sing these. The Mic Trick is awesome as you can start it up, put your headphones on and do something else.

[quote name='62t']whats the mic trick?[/quote]

Basically you turn all the background music off using the in game menu, but turn up the voice track. You can then prop the mic up against the speaker and the game will sing the song itself. You can get perfects on Karaoke Rev like this. You can also get perfects in RB and GHWT on some tracks.

From what I read the trick didn't work for this game though. The guy who tried it said it lost he multiplier and couldn't get the high scores.

They do say it is an easy 1000 to sing as you can sing it on easy, but I can't sing myself and I'm not going to sit there and try to sing these. The Mic Trick is awesome as you can start it up, put your headphones on and do something else.

I'm actually tempted to try it though as this isn't the most popular game among scorewhores. Maybe I could get it to work. The $6 shipping doesn't help my willingness to try it out.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Basically you turn all the background music off using the in game menu, but turn up the voice track. You can then prop the mic up against the speaker and the game will sing the song itself. You can get perfects on Karaoke Rev like this. You can also get perfects in RB and GHWT on some tracks.

I'm actually tempted to try it though as this isn't the most popular game among scorewhores. Maybe I could get it to work. The $6 shipping doesn't help my willingness to try it out.[/QUOTE]

There's also a variation where you download the actual mp3 on your computer, and hold the mic up to your computer speakers while you play the game. The works FANTASTIC for Guitar Hero World Tour, much better than holding it up to my tv for some reason.

The six dollar shipping does suck, but a game and a mic for 18.01 ain't the worst I guess.... it does suck you need TWO mics to 1k the game and you can't use a XBL headset. Hm.....

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']There's also a variation where you download the actual mp3 on your computer, and hold the mic up to your computer speakers while you play the game. The works FANTASTIC for Guitar Hero World Tour, much better than holding it up to my tv for some reason.

The six dollar shipping does suck, but a game and a mic for 18.01 ain't the worst I guess.... it does suck you need TWO mics to 1k the game and you can't use a XBL headset. Hm.....[/quote]

Yea, I've heard of the MP3 method working too. I'm a score whore but that might be more legwork than I want to go through to set this up. Add to that the fact that my wife might kill me if she caught me playing this game for points and I'm on the fence.

Note: The Mic that comes with this is supposed to be crap but I believe it would work for RB.

$12 shipped is more tempting, but Dell shipping to where I live is insane. Oh well...

Where's TMK? I'll bet he'd like this deal.

I'm a whore for cheap 360 games. I must resist. I did so for Def Jam @ $8. I can do it for Sing It! Disney. Save the money for Rock Band DLC.

I have no idea what happened, but somehow I ordered 5 copies and got free shipping, gave me a promotional coupon. Tried to do it again, and it didn't give me a coupon the second time.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Yea, I've heard of the MP3 method working too. I'm a score whore but that might be more legwork than I want to go through to set this up. Add to that the fact that my wife might kill me if she caught me playing this game for points and I'm on the fence.

Note: The Mic that comes with this is supposed to be crap but I believe it would work for RB.[/QUOTE]

Aww, who ya gonna listen to? Some woman you live with or the alluring call of an extra THOUSAND POINTS on your GS profile? j/k man, I know exactly what you mean. Fortunately my significant other long since gave up on me that day I bought High School Musical 3 lol.

And the mic I've heard is hit or miss, some people love it, others hate it. But still, Logitech so how bad can it really be?

[quote name='Cmosfm']I have no idea what happened, but somehow I ordered 5 copies and got free shipping, gave me a promotional coupon. Tried to do it again, and it didn't give me a coupon the second time.[/quote]

5 copies?! damn dude...you got 5 kids with 5 360s? ;)

[quote name='animemaniac14']5 copies?! damn dude...you got 5 kids with 5 360s? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, originally I had 10 kids with 360s but Dell cockblocked me and told me I only could have 5 kids.

Edward, Blake, Ashley & Yolanda.

Haven't a name for the 5th one yet though.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Well, originally I had 10 kids with 360s but Dell cockblocked me and told me I only could have 5 kids.

Edward, Blake, Ashley & Yolanda.

Haven't a name for the 5th one yet though.[/quote]

you should name him RROD...and he's a retarded child...hence the double "R" ;)

[quote name='sadunk']They don't sell for THAT much on eBay.[/QUOTE]

They sell for enough to at least double your money, I don't know about you but that's significant enough for me.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Aww, who ya gonna listen to? Some woman you live with or the alluring call of an extra THOUSAND POINTS on your GS profile? j/k man, I know exactly what you mean. Fortunately my significant other long since gave up on me that day I bought High School Musical 3 lol.

And the mic I've heard is hit or miss, some people love it, others hate it. But still, Logitech so how bad can it really be?[/quote]

you...suck.... In for one! ;)

Also if anyone wants free shipping buy 4 copies. $12 is a pretty cheap gift.

EDIT- almost forgot, Thanks to Cleaver for posting this deal!

This game is like a Disney version of Singstar. Plays the videos with the karaoke words static underneath. Great for kids who love Disney Channel shows. It has a lot of Hannah Montana songs on it. You get the Best of Both Worlds!

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Aww, who ya gonna listen to? Some woman you live with or the alluring call of an extra THOUSAND POINTS on your GS profile? j/k man, I know exactly what you mean. Fortunately my significant other long since gave up on me that day I bought High School Musical 3 lol.

And the mic I've heard is hit or miss, some people love it, others hate it. But still, Logitech so how bad can it really be?[/QUOTE]

Great post. I was drinking when I read that and almost choked on my coffee.

If this was the American Idol game or lips I would pick it up. But I'm going to pass on this one. Great price for folks with kids.

Order four for free shipping, eh... I wish there was some way to direct individual units to different addresses. Toys R Us lets you, I remember a lot of people did B2G1 on Fallout 3 Collector's Edition and Toys R Us mailed all three copies to three different houses for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll most likely order this tomorrow if it's still in stock. I'm too ashamed to buy this in a store, and for $40, but you're basically buying the mic and getting a free 1000 gamerpoints along with it.

I wish it would have been a songlist with classic Disney songs and not Disney Channel stuff. Too bad Sony won't release Singstar Disney in the US.

[quote name='BigDirty']Bought yesterday 4PM - arriving today![/quote]wow i order it yesterday and mine is getting delivered today too. awesome!

[quote name='danny_schell']Is the microphone that comes with it any good? Is it useable with RB 1&2 and GH: world tour? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be the exact same mic that's included with RB1. Thanks OP, I ordered one for my daughter. She and her friends will love it.

Thanks OP. I ordered 3 yesterday (two for us for the second mike, one for a gift) and added the Orange Box for the 360 for $16.99.

When I added Orange Box, somehow that was enough to make the $5 shipping free, so it only cost $11.99 to add it. YMMV, but it might be possible to mix and match some other Dell games to get the free shipping.

Well, I'll give them credit for fast shipping. Unfortunately, they didn't bother to pack this in a box, just one of those cardboard form fitting wrappers. Mine is totally crushed and I hear something broken inside. Looks like it's going back to Dell.

I debated this one for awhile and finally pulled the trigger. My kids might enjoy it - god knows I won't. Hopefully the tv trick works so some easy ch33v0s can ease the buyer's remorse.

bread's done
Back