Disney/Universal Studios Souvenirs?

Nathan_Sama

CAGiversary!
Well, its like this,
My high school marching band is going to Florida to preform at Disney this spring and my mom is making me preserve a large portion of my paycheck to buy souvenirs, ride tickets, etc. (hotels, and food expenses are not a problem)
Do any CAGs know the price range for things like these? I would like to know how much I should save.
I know I wanna pick up some pirate stuff, because me and my friends do this giant LARP during Halloween called the "Raid". Halloween 2010 we planed to do pirates using stuff from Disney.

[quote name='Short Round']I quit paying attention after I read that, sorry.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME.

I was confused for a while, but eventually amused. It was funnier the second time around. Everything is so perfect, especially the clapping.

On a side note, the hottest girl I've ever dated LARP'd. I don't really know anything about it, but she admitted that she had LARP'd in the past. She was far nerdier than I was, and I'm pretty damn nerdy. She cosplayed at PAX, loved Bash.org & 4Chan... she was obsessed with WoW, played it constantly. It was just weird. When I first met her I just thought she was some hot chick, then I slowly found out about the enormous nerd within.

This has nothing to do with Disney.

my girlfriend and I go to disneyland california every couple months, since we are both avid trading pin collectors, and normally buy all kinds of stuff. as far as i know the pricing is about the same there. antenna balls are $4, pins go from $7 to $13, and it goes up from there depending on what you are looking for. if i remember right, the pirates bag they have is something like $35 or 45 dollars. they have cool pirate rings for like $15 to $20.

I don't know about the Universal stuff, but I'm a regular Walt Disney World go-er (getting ready for my 3rd trip this year woooo) and the prices are fairly in line with what relicbane said. Expect t-shirts to run about $20-$25. Hats are in the same ballpark.

As far as tickets, aren't park tickets included with your band trip? It's a general admission cost to each park, not an individual ride cost. A neat thing to do is to collect Fast Passes (Click Here).

If pirate gear is what you're really after, you'll be able to find a ton of it at the end of the Pirates of the Caribbean in Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom.

Hope this helps out.

They have a couple cool pirates watches. Mine was $65 dollars and they have a $75 dollar one too.

I'm going to the Magic Kingdom on the 3rd of July. We go a lot, but it is really fun w/ my 2 year old. Enjoy your trip and get a turkey leg!

Turkey leg :drool:

That stands out as one of the most awesome things at Disney World.

MGM studios is rubbish btw. Spend your time doing something other than that.

Epcott center is win.

[quote name='relicbane']my girlfriend and I go to disneyland california every couple months, since we are both avid trading pin collectors, and normally buy all kinds of stuff. as far as i know the pricing is about the same there. antenna balls are $4, pins go from $7 to $13, and it goes up from there depending on what you are looking for. if i remember right, the pirates bag they have is something like $35 or 45 dollars. they have cool pirate rings for like $15 to $20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, relicbane has the right idea. However, don't start pin trading/buy if you easily become obsessed with stuff. I went to Disneyland (Anaheim) a few months ago and was sucked into pin trading. Lot's of fun to have, but it can quickly become an expensive hobby. I'm not a hardcore pin collector, but I have spent a good chunk of money and time on Disney pins.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Turkey leg :drool:[/QUOTE]

Disneyland corn dogs > Turkey leg.

[quote name='lilboo']Aww I'm going to Universal in like 13 days!!!! ^___^[/QUOTE]

You mean you didn't hit up Disney in early June for Gay Days?

I can only be so gay in so many places in such little amounts of time.

But seriously, Disney is gay.. so no need to celebrate it :lol:

bread's done
Back