Disney's Epic Mickey Collector's Edition $28.88 free ship w Prime @ Amazon

Got mine this AM from UPS. Statue is now in my son's room - I showed it to him and asked "Who's this?" He screamed "MICKEY!!!". Worthwhile investment. I'll be sending the game to BB via mail, since the value is now down to $25 in store...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Got mine this AM from UPS. Statue is now in my son's room - I showed it to him and asked "Who's this?" He screamed "MICKEY!!!". Worthwhile investment. I'll be sending the game to BB via mail, since the value is now down to $25 in store...[/QUOTE]

haha, that's awesome

[quote name='Hibiwa']Price went back up to 36.30 while I was still thinking about it. Meh.[/QUOTE]

wow, glad I ordered it yesterday.

This seemed like a great deal until the $15 TRU regular edition deal came around. Most reviews say the figure is junk.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I know, seriously. How much more would it have cost Nintendo to give the Wii the functionality of playing DVDs? I know they were trying to sell a console cheaper than Microsoft and Sony, but come on.

Just because I bought a Wii doesn't mean I also own a DVD player. It's only 2011 and some of us haven't upgraded from VHS yet. I don't see the point of buying one of those expensive DVD players until it's a widely accepted format that everyone uses.

Furthermore, my floppy disc drive still works fine in my computer and I don't see the need to have one of those dvd drives that costs upwards of $10 on newegg.

Nintendo needs to realize that just because I bought one of their Mickey Collector's Editions doesn't mean that I own one of those high-tech confangled DVD playing devices. What am I? Made of money?[/QUOTE]
That's crazy to think about. I have a desktop, PS3, X360, and a surround sound system that plays DVDs lol. Anyways I used the $10 off coupon to get the standard edition down to $15. Bought two copies and traded them in and picked up Mortal Kombat for free. Since then the trade in credit dropped to $25.

[quote name='scottman']This seemed like a great deal until the $15 TRU regular edition deal came around. Most reviews say the figure is junk.[/QUOTE]

I don't get "reviews" sometimes. It's a fucking figure, what do they expect, it to be made out of titanium?

It's not the greatest thing in the world but it's certainly not junk. Just a standard figure for mickey fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='confoosious']I don't get "reviews" sometimes. It's a fucking figure, what do they expect, it to be made out of titanium?

It's not the greatest thing in the world but it's certainly not junk. Just a standard figure for mickey fans.[/QUOTE]

That figure cost 20 more MSRP when it came out. For 20 bucks I expect plastic that was not glued together. Anyways, 3 of my packages came. One of the figs ears was clearly put back together from a clean break and many of the parts that composed of the figurine had many small dents and defects. For 20 bucks, i excepted better quality control with a disney name on it.

[quote name='nixmahn']That figure cost 20 more MSRP when it came out. For 20 bucks I expect plastic that was not glued together. Anyways, 3 of my packages came. One of the figs ears was clearly put back together from a clean break and many of the parts that composed of the figurine had many small dents and defects. For 20 bucks, i excepted better quality control with a disney name on it.[/QUOTE]

For clarification purposes, for that extra $20 you got figurine as well as skins and bonus dvd.

[quote name='confoosious']what's MSRP?[/QUOTE]

Not sure if trolling but I'll bite, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price

[quote name='Brenex']Not sure if trolling but I'll bite, Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price[/QUOTE]

i was joking since no CAG pays msrp :) (unless it's rare of course)

bread's done
Back