Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) for $12.19 shipped w Amazon Prime

The Gray Fox

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone. didnt see another topic this would fit under. but if you have Amazon Prime, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is on sale for $12.19 for Ps4. Pretty sweet deal. could make a nice cheap gift too.

I should give credit to the IGN deals page for alerting me to this.

I don't follow this game, but I think it's becoming Free to Play (hence why it's super cheap everywhere). 

So, I totally thought this game was like a console port of the PSP games or something.  I just checked reviews and that is not the case at all.  Apparently it's pretty mediocre.  Be sure to read up on the game a little before buying.

Seems to be no longer available. You can buy it used “like new” for $11.95 with prime though.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see this as a PS+ title at some point. Don’t think it did very well.

If it had a full fledged story mode, I would have bought it day one. A shame. I loved the original games.

It's not much of a deal when the game retails now for $19.99 MSRP. Some places still have it more expensive which is just lazy ticketing. The beta was complete shit and they did absolutely nothing to improve the main game.

Then you have overpriced DLC characters and it's no surprise the game tanked. They're just about to add Yuna which is probably going to be the last character if the game doesn't get some kind of random rejuvenation. I don't think it will be a free to play title, but a PS+ freebie is possible next year.

bread's done
Back