Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga(360) - 19.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='Kelegacy']I LOVE Amazon Prime, even more than usual sometimes. I ordered on Thursday and it was here on Friday. I don't know what turns 2-day shipping into overnight, but hey, I won't argue with that.

I ordered a movie for my son one night and early the next morning the FedEx guy was here at my doorstep. It looked like they overnighted it, but I was never charged for that. Are these random screwups or just surprise perks?

Either way, I'm keeping Prime as long as it doesn't skyrocket in price.[/QUOTE]
They can't get it to you in a Saturday so they overnight it if you order on a Thursday.

[quote name='Ramandur']any reason to get new over used on this one?[/QUOTE]

Buy new to support the game devs so they can keep on making games like this. Buy used if you would rather give all your money to amazon or gamestop, who had no part in making the game.

I ordered it new with this sale. I'm playing it right now. I am happy so far and wish i had gotten it earlier. Some games just get lost with other games to play. I am playing this and Dark Souls until Skyrim comes out. Thank you OP

[quote name='Ramandur']any reason to get new over used on this one?[/QUOTE]
Only $2 extra for a copy only you touched?

[quote name='mitnosi']They can't get it to you in a Saturday so they overnight it if you order on a Thursday.[/QUOTE]
I wish my Audio Technica headphones arrived yesterday were this the case, I ordered them on thusday afternoon & I have to wait until monday.

I bought this awhile back when it was at full-price and I'm not disappointed at all. I highly recommend getting it at this price.

bread's done
Back