Dixon, CA Gamestop has lotsa hard to find PSX titles!

taiidanx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was there a coupla days ago and they had:
Lunar
Lunar 2
Vagrant Story: 2 copies
Rhapsody: 3 copies
Persona 2: 3 copies
FF origins: like 2 or 3 copies
FF chronicles
FF anthology

Just a heads up for those looking!

The Gamestop is relatively new. Maybe that's why they have these some hard to find titles. Thanks for the heads up though. I might stop by before going back to school next week.

[quote name='taiidanx']I was there a coupla days ago and they had:
Lunar
Lunar 2
Vagrant Story: 2 copies
Rhapsody: 3 copies
Persona 2: 3 copies
FF origins: like 2 or 3 copies
FF chronicles
FF anthology

Just a heads up for those looking![/QUOTE]

i dont see one hard to find title there

[quote name='slidecage']i dont see one hard to find title there[/QUOTE]

I total agree,none of those games are hard to find.Lunar pop up more lately at gamestop,but have no extras just the original case and game disk.

aren't most Gamestops and EB's carrying at least Rhapsody and Persona 2 now? since the reprint, those are the only 2 stores I've been seeing them used at.

[quote name='asianxcore']aren't most Gamestops and EB's carrying at least Rhapsody and Persona 2 now? since the reprint, those are the only 2 stores I've been seeing them used at.[/QUOTE]

The EB by my house has (saw last Friday) about:

Persona 2 - x2 copies
Rhapsody - x5 copies

They're pretty much common now.

I did see Rez at one GS but it didn't have a cover so I passed on it.

They're pretty much common now.

They are beyond common at this point, they are basically at every single Gamestop and some EB's, often multiple copies. They absolutely flooded the market with them, soon to be included with the purchase of a Happy Meal.

[quote name='iheartmetal']well, this the same store, but they have a used xbox 360 in there, traded in today. just so everyone knows.[/QUOTE]

How much are you guys selling it?

[quote name='Over easy']How much are you guys selling it?[/QUOTE]

its 299 for a "premium" system. i say it like that because it has all the premium stuff sans the HDD. reason being is like psp memory sticks they are sent to the main warehouse to be formatted (even though we could easily do it) to prevent copies of music and movies and such from being shared.

also, there are mulitple vagrant stories, they are all used and open but in pristine condition

bread's done
Back